The "Nice FEMALE legs" thread!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

Kuja wrote:
Robert Walper wrote:
jmac wrote: They only look soft-focus because you're starting to go blind....And you know what causes blindness... :P
In all fairness, the blurry "vision" could easily be attributed to a foggy monitor do to increased temperture caused by, as you suggested, vigorous physical activity (heavy breathing, sweating, etc). :P
So this explains why things always get so confusing when you discuss the borg...
lol! Touche! ;)
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Rouge 9 wrote:No, they're soft focus because your photoslave is an incompetent. :P
It's ok Rouge, everyone does it too and there's no need to be ashamed and in denial.
Masturbation is not a crime (but it might be if Bush could get a 3rd term, but that's besides the point):P
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

jmac wrote:
Rogue 9 wrote:No, they're soft focus because your photoslave is an incompetent. :P
It's ok Rogue, everyone does it too and there's no need to be ashamed and in denial.
Masturbation is not a crime (but it might be if Bush could get a 3rd term, but that's besides the point):P
:wtf: Erm... Where did that come from?
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Rogue 9 wrote:
jmac wrote:
Rogue 9 wrote:No, they're soft focus because your photoslave is an incompetent. :P
It's ok Rogue, everyone does it too and there's no need to be ashamed and in denial.
You expected aerius/jmac/muse to answer with something other than sex/masterbation innuendo? Foolish of you. :P
JADAFETWA
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Leave politics to N&P.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Rogue 9 wrote:
jmac wrote:It's ok Rogue, everyone does it too and there's no need to be ashamed and in denial.
If I understand girl-speak correctly, I think she's saying that the pictures are actually in focus, and that the reason they look soft-focus to you is because your vision's starting to go bad from masturbating too much. And there was an obligatory anti-Bush comment thrown in for good measure. Of course, I can only guarantee an 83.9% accuracy rate in my interpretation since as we all know, it's impossible for a guy to fully comprehend girl-talk.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

aerius wrote:...as we all know, it's impossible for a guy to fully comprehend girl-talk.
Not true. There hasn't been a single conversation a woman has started/controlled/ended that cannot be replied to by the universally correct "Yes, dear."
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Robert Walper wrote:
aerius wrote:...as we all know, it's impossible for a guy to fully comprehend girl-talk.
Not true. There hasn't been a single conversation a woman has started/controlled/ended that cannot be replied to by the universally correct "Yes, dear."
I see your knowledge of the female of the species is as limited as anything else.

'Does this make me look fat?'
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

I have always maintained that there are three solutions to any problems that females may have-- well, four, to be precise... Listening, Cuddling, Chocolate, and Flowers. The listening and cuddling sort of go together...

And that was entirely off topic, so *kicks right back onto topic*
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

SirNitram wrote:
Robert Walper wrote:
I see your knowledge of the female of the species is as limited as anything else.

'Does this make me look fat?'
I stand corrected. :P

But honesty is a virtue: "No dear, your ass makes you look fat. Your clothing is doing everything it can to hold that together." :wink: :twisted:
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

More legs, less chit chat...even if it's aerianna in a mirror, herself.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Hey, let's all admire Mayabird's sexy legs!

Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Oooooh, very pretty! But...why are those shorts in the way? :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Zaia wrote:Oooooh, very pretty! But...why are those shorts in the way? :D
HARK! Doth thou hear the sound? 'tis that of a thousand virgins making haste to yonder lavatory to cleanse naughtily soiled undergarments!
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:Hey, let's all admire Mayabird's sexy legs!
*admires* Yes, those are very nice legs.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Robert Walper wrote:
DPDarkPrimus wrote:Hey, let's all admire Mayabird's sexy legs!
*admires* Yes, those are very nice legs.
Marching band does a body good. ;-)
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Zaia wrote: Marching band does a body good. ;-)
Women with legs like that can blow my flute anytime...

Yeah, I know, sick humor. I can't help myself. ;P
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

This is beautiful!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Robert Walper wrote: Women with legs like that can blow my flute anytime...
The true sick band reply is:

Flute? More like a piccolo. :P
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Another picture from my beach vacation, teh Photoslave thought I should include some T&A.
As you can see, I disagreed and overruled him.

Last edited by J on 2005-03-04 06:57pm, edited 1 time in total.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

- Jean-Claude Juncker
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

You can't stand any competition, can you jmac? :wink:
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

I refuse to comment since it may tend to incriminate me... :angelic:

- Margo Timmins

- Jean-Claude Juncker
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Mayabird wrote:
Robert Walper wrote: Women with legs like that can blow my flute anytime...
The true sick band reply is:

Flute? More like a piccolo. :P
Not a penny flute?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

jmac wrote:Another picture from my beach vacation, teh Photoslave thought I should include some T&A.

http://members.rogers.com/tlin0252/contest/jmleg4.jpg
You look like you can crack walnuts with those thighs.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

jmac wrote:Another picture from my beach vacation, teh Photoslave thought I should include some T&A.
Why, when clearly his idea made great sense? :P
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight