Which country has the hottest girls?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

TrailerParkJawa wrote:I find Australian accents to be sexy, especially if its on a chinese girl. Hmmm.
Interesting blend...can't say I've known any girls with that unusual of a blend, though I did know a guy who looked Aryan and was from Kenya (parents were schoolteachers there).

Personally, I like Irish accents, British and Australian are OK, but I don't like French accents. The movies sound nothing like the French people I know.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

I like Southern accents. there's something so sexy about them.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Stormbringer wrote:
Howedar wrote:USA is great, Australia is great, Canada is (I assume) great. All for the same reasons: genetic diversity.
Exactly, the racists miss out on so many new and different kinds of hotties.
Should help curb their reproduction
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Stormbringer wrote:I like Southern accents. there's something so sexy about them.
Probably the whole 'innocent farmgirl' assocation. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

IG-88E wrote:
Stormbringer wrote:I like Southern accents. there's something so sexy about them.
You don't know many Southern girls, do ya? I don't think I know any innocent ones. Those would be the Midwesterners. Down here they're all sleeping with the farmhands before they're 16 (exaggeration, but there seems to be a lot of looseness where I am).
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

The Dark wrote: You don't know many Southern girls, do ya? I don't think I know any innocent ones. Those would be the Midwesterners. Down here they're all sleeping with the farmhands before they're 16 (exaggeration, but there seems to be a lot of looseness where I am).
I'm talking about the stereotype, not real people.
JADAFETWA
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

The Dark wrote:You don't know many Southern girls, do ya? I don't think I know any innocent ones. Those would be the Midwesterners. Down here they're all sleeping with the farmhands before they're 16 (exaggeration, but there seems to be a lot of looseness where I am).
Exactly.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

The Dark wrote:
IG-88E wrote:
You don't know many Southern girls, do ya? I don't think I know any innocent ones. Those would be the Midwesterners. Down here they're all sleeping with the farmhands before they're 16 (exaggeration, but there seems to be a lot of looseness where I am).
Hey, I don't necessarily want an innocent. And the more experienced girls are usually more fun anyway.

I just find the accent sexy.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Stormbringer wrote:
The Dark wrote:
IG-88E wrote: Probably the whole 'innocent farmgirl' assocation. :twisted:
Hey, I don't necessarily want an innocent. And the more experienced girls are usually more fun anyway.

:lol:...just watch out, some of them have older brothers in the Marines and inherit used steel-toed boots. I've been kicked once by one of them, and it was a darn good thing I twisted my hip to try to avoid it. Completely by accident, she assured me :roll:.
BattleTech for SilCore
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

The Dark wrote:
Stormbringer wrote:
The Dark wrote: You don't know many Southern girls, do ya? I don't think I know any innocent ones. Those would be the Midwesterners. Down here they're all sleeping with the farmhands before they're 16 (exaggeration, but there seems to be a lot of looseness where I am).

:lol:...just watch out, some of them have older brothers in the Marines and inherit used steel-toed boots. I've been kicked once by one of them, and it was a darn good thing I twisted my hip to try to avoid it. Completely by accident, she assured me :roll:.
Well, I'll have to be careful then.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Stormbringer wrote:
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:I'd say America for it's deiversity, or Sweden, for natural s, something you don't see in America these days.
There are plenty of natural beauties left in America. Just look at a college campus. Or better yet a sorority. Fine fine women. :D
I think he's referring to Sweden's high density of non-bleach bottle blonds, brunettes, and redheads.
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

I've got one word for ya:

RUSSIA!
Sienthal
Padawan Learner

Post by Sienthal »

All in all, I must say that the best are from: Japan, and Germany
Welcome to the Divine Empire of Ashcroft:
-Hey, you! Sending e-mail, eh?Say Cheese!
-What I say here is forever being recorded. Wonderful, isn't it?
-Jack Chick develops the most disturbing Chick tract to date. It may be viewed here: MIGHTY MORPHIN' SATAN RANGERS! GO!
SpacedTeddyBear
Jedi Master

Post by SpacedTeddyBear »

an itty bitty girl with a huge set of breasts. That's not sexy.

True. But I have to admit, it has been a year since I last saw her so my visual memory is a bit shoddy. So her height description is a bit off. :cry: However, my other descriptions of her are not. I don't really pay much attention to height.
I think we get robben in Silicon Valley, seems like there are more women in other places.
Well it depends on where you are. The Valley is a big place. I go to SJSU right now, and there are some pretty damn good looking girls on campus of all different diversities. Of course you just have to make sure the skirt you're looking up doesn't belong to a guy :twisted: Didn't you go to SJSU? If you did, you'd know what and who i am talking about right?
Sparkticus
Youngling

Post by Sparkticus »

Mauritius! Then Brazil, and of course Australia. Once again because australia has such a huge genetic mix, you're going to get some hot lokking women
"That's just a vicious rumor started by my socks. It's their revenge for me using them to floss my asscrack." ---Chuck
Stalker in the Shadows - "I like to watch..."
Cult of the Kitten::[Mew] I AM evil, really...
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

The general consensus when I stopped in Austrailia with the Navy was that the women were hot! and nicely endowed without artificial aids. :D
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Dargos
Jedi Knight

Post by Dargos »

hmmm...lets see...alot of the former Eastern Block Countrys(TM) have very beautiful women. The problem with American woman is that alot of them suffer from F.A.D. (Fat Ass Disease) as they get older. Sweden also has alot of very pretty women. Engish women, in England, are very prudish, however, get them out to a resort out of England and they are FREAKS(sexual i mean) Its like all their pent up sexual pressures get released WOOOHOOOO!!!
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

Stormbringer wrote:
salm wrote:southern france is damn good.
:x yeck! femme-frogs.

Hey! Some of us married a French Mediterranean beauty. And they're so worth it.
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Stormbringer wrote: Exactly, the racists miss out on so many new and different kinds of hotties.
FUQ.
「かかっ―」
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

XaLEv wrote:
Stormbringer wrote: Exactly, the racists miss out on so many new and different kinds of hotties.
FUQ.
Thanks, I suppose you could let Dalton know.
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

IG-88E wrote:
Especially with Kelly being one of them Southern girls.

And Canadian girls rock.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Stormbringer wrote:
XaLEv wrote:
FUQ.
Yeah, I bet I could.
「かかっ―」
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

XaLEv wrote:
Stormbringer wrote:
XaLEv wrote: FUQ.
Yeah, I bet I could.
If you think it's worthy. I won't self submit, too egotistical.
Next of Kin
Rabid Monkey

Post by Next of Kin »

Venezuela has her share of awesome looking, latina hotties with their dark hair, and olive skin, hmmm...............
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Next of Kin wrote:Venezuela has her share of awesome looking, latina hotties with their dark hair, and olive skin, hmmm...............
Venezuela has also produced more Miss Universes than any other country. :shock:
JADAFETWA