Time to replace the pocket-knife.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

wood
Youngling

Post by wood »

If it's a pocketknife you're looking for...

I've had a small Buck with a locking blade for about 10 years now and find it to be an outstanding little knife. The casing is some sort of hard polymer, and the blade holds an edge well, though I don't know what alloy it is or what the rockwell hardness is. The blade has developed a little side-side movement recently, but like I said - it's 10 years old.

I find Buck to be very high-quality knives. If I recall correctly, this one cost me between $20-30 CDN and the blade is about 2" long.
"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates
Avatar - "Praying" by Alex Grey.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

I liked my BF's Benchmade 690 so much I borrowed it off him and never gave it back. 8)
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

www.officerstore.com

Not a huge selection, but I like them. Also a good site for other things up that alley you might need.
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Queeb Salaron
Jedi Council Member

Post by Queeb Salaron »

Wonder why I hadn't found this thread sooner.... hm...

Benchmade 630 Skirmish

Yep. That's my baby.
Proud owner of The Fleshlight
G.A.L.E. Force - Bisexual Airborn Division
SDnet Resident Psycho Clown

"I hear and behold God in every object, yet I understand God not in the least, / Nor do I understand who there can be more wonderful than myself."
--Whitman

Fucking Funny.
Questor
Jedi Council Member

Post by Questor »

Well, it's a moot point now, I've got to the money I had planned on using for this, not to mention the money I would usually spend on books and DVDs on a new pair of glasses. My 13-year old sister got mad at me, took them off the table, and jumped on them, repeatedly.

It's been a day, and I still don't know what I did wrong, I suspect I never will.