Me likey vader sketch

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Me likey vader sketch

Post by Chardok »

Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

:shock: Awesome. Pretty cool draw, very similar to Anakin. Just one tiny question: are his cheeks really that "filled"? :? Loved his eyes, though. My congrats on an amazing draw!
Mark S wrote:Maybe they're allowed to have all the casual sex they want. It's not sex that's forbidden, it's attachment.

"Go forth and fuck her brains out, my young Padawan. Just remember, no cuddling and pillow talk afterwards."
- Concerning the topic "Jedi training and sexuality"
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

wasn't me that drew. I got from TFN. I just really liked it and thought others would as well
Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

Well, I like the drawing. And it was due to misinterpretation of your topic's title that I ended up considering it was your work.
Mark S wrote:Maybe they're allowed to have all the casual sex they want. It's not sex that's forbidden, it's attachment.

"Go forth and fuck her brains out, my young Padawan. Just remember, no cuddling and pillow talk afterwards."
- Concerning the topic "Jedi training and sexuality"
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Dead_Ghost wrote::shock: Awesome. Pretty cool draw, very similar to Anakin. Just one tiny question: are his cheeks really that "filled"? :? Loved his eyes, though.
Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker so of course they look the same (as they are the same person) and IIRC Anakin's cheeks look correct. And I do like that pic.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n