Photoshop Filters

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

AylaKat
Redshirt

Photoshop Filters

Post by AylaKat »

My brother always comes here for info, and he's always pleasantly rewarded. So, I ask of all you fellow geeks, can you help me find a specific photoshop filter?

It's mentioned on Asia Carrera's website... it's the "Kwik-Smut" filter. I need to make some pictures of me look purty.

Anyone have a clue? Thanks in advance.
"Until today, it really pissed me off that I'd become this totally centered Zen Master and nobody had noticed. Still, I'm doing the little FAX thing. I write little HAIKU things and FAX them around to everyone. When I pass people in the hall at work, I get totally ZEN right in everyone's hostile little FACE."

--Fight Club
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

This thread should be in Gaming and Computers (yeah Art/Music/Photos, thanks RI :P).

*EDIT* I have no idea about the question, though. I use gimp cause I'm a poor-ass college student.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

I'm going to try something new here. I'm not sure if this is G&C or AMP, so I'm going to move it to G&C, then to AMP, leaving a shadow topic in G&C. Away we go.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Pretty sweet tactic. I like it.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Howedar wrote:Pretty sweet tactic. I like it.
I'm just that clever.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
salm
Rabid Monkey

Re: Photoshop Filters

Post by salm »

asia carrera site wrote:Hehehe... these "Kwik-Smut" photoshop filters are great - one click on "AutoBimbo", and even my crappy old passport photo looks like a centerfold! Hehehe...
sounds like there is no kwik smut filter. she only calls the filters she uses to make her pics look good for the web kwik slut filters. and they´re probably all integrated in photoshop.