GNOME HUNTER!

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
Darth Fanboy wrote:
InnerBrat wrote:Bah, it was better when I was in it.

but.. teehee, Zaia throws like a girl...
Well I was going to let your character live instead of Zaia's, but you don't titillate me as much. Plus i think you'd be less tolerant of my ignorant and sexist behaviour.

EDIT:

Please at least vote in the Fan Poll thread. It is going to be a huge factor in deciding who will win the POTENTIAL big death strugglebetween CYran and Kuja.
Oh great.. Where is this poll?
THou art blind, good man. It's the thread entitled "[ Poll ] Gnome Hunter Fan Poll!" that Darth Fanboy started.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

InnerBrat wrote:Bah, it was better when I was in it.

but.. teehee, Zaia throws like a girl...
:P
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Stupid Kuja... Always ruining my plans for survival with his "I've gotta go save him" bullshit. He's just trying to look good for the ladies.
You're just jealous because it works. :P

*saves Nitram, smacks down the orcs, rescues the damsel, has his way with her, then heads off into the sunset to do it all over again tomorrow*

Life is good. :D
JADAFETWA
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Kuja wrote:
Captain_Cyran wrote:Stupid Kuja... Always ruining my plans for survival with his "I've gotta go save him" bullshit. He's just trying to look good for the ladies.
You're just jealous because it works. :P

*saves Nitram, smacks down the orcs, rescues the damsel, has his way with her, then heads off into the sunset to do it all over again tomorrow*

Life is good. :D
Well umm, in this case Nitram is the damsel....
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Darth Fanboy wrote:Well umm, in this case Nitram is the damsel....

Well, at least I've got a three-day head start before he's able to walk again.
JADAFETWA
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Kuja wrote:
Darth Fanboy wrote:Well umm, in this case Nitram is the damsel....

Well, at least I've got a three-day head start before he's able to walk again.
I'd say that's whole thing is FUQable...
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

GNOME HUNTER: RAMIFICATIONS

*Zaia and Fanboy exit the realm of the Lex Animata, when DARTH GARDEN GNOME APPEARS!*

Fanboy: What the fucking fuck is fucking going on, fuck.

DGG: HAHAHAHHA! Only my most diabolical scheme yet!

Fanboy: What the fuck do you mean!

DGG: OH YOU'LL SEE! It's come to my attention that I cannot defeat you Master of Style...

Fanboy: Well DUH, I'm far more awesome.

DGG:...IN THIS REALITY! (Pulls Thermal Detonator)

Zaia: How did you even get here?

DGG: Gnomish power is as old as time itself. You've got the ultimate weapon now, you've won. Except for one thing. THE NHL IS LOCKED OUT! YOUR RELIC IS USELESS

Fanboy: When did that happen?

DGG: You've been gone, travelling through this reality for nearly a year without returning. Things have definitely changed.

Zaia: Changed how?

DGG: I suppose you would think its for the worst, but I would say its for the better MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Fanboy: C'mere you fat fuck, Im going to boot you through the uprights on Mars.

DGG: I'm Afraid not, Astral projections are rather...transparent...

(DARTH GARDEN GNOME DISAPPEARS)

Zaia: I've got a badd feeling about this.

Fanboy and Zaia managed to find the power needed to defeat the GNomes once and for all, but the ultimate mischeif maker himself has managed to lock out the NAtional Hockey League! while taking advantage of the temporal phase reality chrono shifter alteration. It appears the gnomes have...won...

What will become of the world?
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

*walks by... pauses, backtracks, looks again.*

Woah...

IT LIVES!!
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Damnit, and I thought this story had finally died...

;-)
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

UNHOLDY GODDAMN FUCK MONKEYS!

IT LIVES!

Cool.