The new A&P: SDN presents AMP

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

The Wookiee
Lex Wookos

The new A&P: SDN presents AMP

Post by The Wookiee »

SDN is proud to present AMP!

The A&P forum has now been modified to allow music discussions, so any topics relating to artwork, pictures, photography, photoshop and music go here.
"I suggest a new strategy, Artoo: Let The Wookiee win."
SDnet BBS Administrator: Service With A Roar (And A Hydrospanner)
Knight of the Order of the Galactic Empire

Do not taunt The Wookiee.
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Err... when did this happen? Oh well... more to go into my fiefdom. :twisted:
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Beowulf wrote:Err... when did this happen? Oh well... more to go into my fiefdom. :twisted:
It's been proposed since November; we only just got around to doing something about it while you were away. Now there's more action going on here! More action for you to KILL!! :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Zaia wrote:
Beowulf wrote:Err... when did this happen? Oh well... more to go into my fiefdom. :twisted:
It's been proposed since November; we only just got around to doing something about it while you were away. Now there's more action going on here! More action for you to KILL!! :D
You didn't notice me whining about having to change my sigpic when the change first came up?
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Beowulf wrote:You didn't notice me whining about having to change my sigpic when the change first came up?
If I did I promptly forgot about it. Not that it matters since you haven't changed it yet anyway. :P

Quiet you! I lost my .psd file for it when I formatted my computer. -Beo
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman