Klingon Warrors
1%

Total votes: 67

Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

SW vs ST: ZULU!!!!!!!

Post by Isolder74 »

Situation:
A small group is hold up in a small outpost called Rook's Drift thy are about to be attacked by 4,000 Zulus. The Zulus are armed with Short Spears and leather shields. They also have captured in a previus engagement 1,000 of the defender's best light weapons(E-11 Btaster Rifle, or Type III Phaser Rifle,of whatever). The defenders are hold up in a small hospital and supply depot. They only light small arms available to them but have plenty of ammunition.

defenders forces available
8 Officers
97 Fit for duty
36(25 walking wounded) Sick and wounded

Which force would fair the best.

Force 1
Imperial Stormtroopers

Force 2
Trade Federation Army

Force 3
Rebel Army Troopers

Force 4
Gungan Grand Army

Force 5
TOS Federation Security Division

Force 6
TNG Federation Security Division

Force 7
Klingon Warrors

Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Stormtroopers followed by battle driod's

Zulu marksmanship included such concepts as aiming 45 degrees up in the air to aid the bullet on its flight. The Blasters will be no threat.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Sea Skimmer wrote:Stormtroopers followed by battle driod's

Zulu marksmanship included such concepts as aiming 45 degrees up in the air to aid the bullet on its flight. The Blasters will be no threat.
And the Zulu's could figure out how to use the blasters culdn't they. The had not used rifles before and they figured them out.
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

BTW the Fuzzies are going to be charging the defender's positions with large numbers trying to overwhelm the defenders positions. The defenders will have Vibro-blade Bayonets, Force Pikes, Bathelecs, ect(except the Feddies cause they don't beleive blades cause they're 'barbaric')
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

You forgot the Clone Army. They would own all. But, as a write in, i'll go with the Terrans from SC.
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade
Dirty Harry
Padawan Learner

Post by Dirty Harry »

The stormtroopers would take this one.The Standard issue stormie E-11 fires something like 100 rounds before the power cell needs changing, that combined with the fact that stormies are execellent shots would keep them safe in this one.
I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.
I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. - Jack, Fight club
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

SolidSnake wrote:You forgot the Clone Army. They would own all. But, as a write in, i'll go with the Terrans from SC.
Aren't Stormtrooper and Clone Trooper practically the SAME THING?
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

For the most part, yeah.

I go with stormies. Zulus or not, nerve gas goes a long way. If there is no nerve gas, then the E-11s on rapid fire will burn through the leather shields.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

The stormies, followed closely by the TF army.
JADAFETWA
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Darth Yoshi wrote:For the most part, yeah.

I go with stormies. Zulus or not, nerve gas goes a long way. If there is no nerve gas, then the E-11s on rapid fire will burn through the leather shields.
No Nerve Gas is not availible
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

no comments about how pathetic the Federation entries would do yet I'm surprised
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

Federation phaser rifles are probably on a par with the peroiod rifles in terms of accuracy, and they get enemies just as dead.

If they had Michael Caine, they could survive.

The Kingons would be honourably minced.
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Vendetta wrote:Federation phaser rifles are probably on a par with the peroiod rifles in terms of accuracy, and they get enemies just as dead.

If they had Michael Caine, they could survive.

The Kingons would be honourably minced.

You don't get it The Fuzzies get 1,000 of the DEFENDER'S best light small arm AKA whatever the Defenders are using
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

Isolder74 wrote: You don't get it The Fuzzies get 1,000 of the DEFENDER'S best light small arm AKA whatever the Defenders are using
True, but using a weapon as wank as a phaser to any degree of usefulness would take a lot of training, which the spearchuckers don't have. And also given the hideous accuracy they'd be bugger all good at firing on the move.

They're also dead LOS weapons, which means that only the front rank could reliably fire, anone else risks killing the man in front.

The defenders still have the advantage, even with advanced weapons in the attackers' hands, especially blaster/phaser types.

The only ones who'd really have to worry about their own weapons coming the other way are the Gungans.
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Vendetta wrote:
Isolder74 wrote: You don't get it The Fuzzies get 1,000 of the DEFENDER'S best light small arm AKA whatever the Defenders are using
True, but using a weapon as wank as a phaser to any degree of usefulness would take a lot of training, which the spearchuckers don't have. And also given the hideous accuracy they'd be bugger all good at firing on the move.

They're also dead LOS weapons, which means that only the front rank could reliably fire, anone else risks killing the man in front.

The defenders still have the advantage, even with advanced weapons in the attackers' hands, especially blaster/phaser types.

The only ones who'd really have to worry about their own weapons coming the other way are the Gungans.
I don't know if the Fuzzies could even figure out how to use the Gungan weapons anyway. Electropoles would give them some advantages over the Zulu's spears
Perinquus
Virus-X Wannabe

Post by Perinquus »

Isolder74 wrote:
SolidSnake wrote:You forgot the Clone Army. They would own all. But, as a write in, i'll go with the Terrans from SC.
I don't think they are. They might be, I suppose; I don't think it was ever definitively stated one way or the other. But I was always under the impression that stormtroopers were just men, recruited and trained in much the same way as any conventional army (or given that they are supposed to be fanatically loyal, perhaps the best parallel would be the Waffen SS), and that the Republic-era clone army was merely the best way to raise and train a large, highly proficient force in total secrecy.

Oh, and by the way, it was Rorke's Drift, not Rook's Drift.
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Perinquus wrote:
Isolder74 wrote:
I don't think they are. They might be, I suppose; I don't think it was ever definitively stated one way or the other. But I was always under the impression that stormtroopers were just men, recruited and trained in much the same way as any conventional army (or given that they are supposed to be fanatically loyal, perhaps the best parallel would be the Waffen SS), and that the Republic-era clone army was merely the best way to raise and train a large, highly proficient force in total secrecy.

I mean't opperationally the same not excatally the same
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Whatever :oops:
Perinquus
Virus-X Wannabe

Post by Perinquus »

Isolder74 wrote:
Perinquus wrote:
Isolder74 wrote: Aren't Stormtrooper and Clone Trooper practically the SAME THING?

I mean't opperationally the same not excatally the same
Well, it would still show up in combat. The clonetroopers were all slightly modified versions of Jango Fett, who supposedly had very superior combat skills as well as (presumably) superior strength, endurance, agility, reaction speed, etc.). With ordinary men as troops, you would have a lot of variation, with some troopers being the equal or even superior of Fett, most falling somewhere below him, and some scraping the bare edge of acceptable performance.
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Who voted TNG Federation and didn't have the balls to say why? :twisted: :roll:
paladin
Jedi Master

Post by paladin »

stormies do the best against Zulu force with Klingons doing the worst. Klingons would probably charge head long into Zulu force.
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

paladin wrote:stormies do the best against Zulu force with Klingons doing the worst. Klingons would probably charge head long into Zulu force.
The head moves foward and the enemy attacks the head and is drawn in on the loins. then the horns encircle them and finish!!!!

A bunch of Dead Klingons
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Looks like this is a runaway poll for the stormies.
JADAFETWA
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

IG-88E wrote:Looks like this is a runaway poll for the stormies.
roger that
spongyblue
Jedi Knight

Post by spongyblue »

HOw much you wanna bet the Feds shit their pajamas and give up when thery hear the Zulu war cry? If any body dont know what it sounds like, it's roughly one guy yelling out a call and a couple thousand guy responding and hitting their sheilds in unison.