Bill Gates Strikes a Pose for Teen Beat Photospread, 1983

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

CDS wrote:
darthdavid wrote:
CDS wrote:Where would you like to come today?
Bukakke!!!
I wish I knew what that meant...
No you don't *waves hand* These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

CDS wrote:
Bukakke!!!
I wish I knew what that meant...
No, I'm pretty sure you don't.

urbandictionary.com is advised for referencing such terms, however, should you suffer a lapse of advice-taking ability :D
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
CDS
Padawan Learner

Post by CDS »

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein
nimoll.co.uk technology website | N forums | Nimoll web design and hosting | Macguide
CDS
Padawan Learner

Post by CDS »

Pick wrote:urbandictionary.com is advised for referencing such terms, however, should you suffer a lapse of advice-taking ability :D
I knew there was something like that somewhere. Must bookmark it. Thanks. I'm now scared.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein
nimoll.co.uk technology website | N forums | Nimoll web design and hosting | Macguide
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

CDS wrote:Remind menever to google ever again in my life...
Sometime knowledge is not good.
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Quit spamming, gentlemen, or I'll delete all your posts from this thread and enjoy every second of it.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman