The Cleric of the Matrix

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Crazedwraith wrote:I like I like alot.

However I do feel Preston should have kicked those Agnet's assses.
Should have or shouldn't have?

And regarding bullet dodge; for all intents and purposes, an ordinary Agent's feet must be in contact with the ground during the bullet-dodging program, no? Preston undoubtedly knows the full range of motion that the legs are capable of-- which is limited. There is only so far that the body can move independently of the legs. I had actually considered having Preston shoot the Agent's knees out, but decided that wouldn't be dramatic enough (if rather more practical). He shoots the second Agent when the bad guy's leaping at him, and therefore not in contact with the ground.

Remember, however-- this is just the training program. They're merely simulcra of the Agents, not the real thing, which will be much tougher for even Preston to fight.
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Elheru Aran wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote:I like I like alot.

However I do feel Preston should have kicked those Agnet's assses.
Should have or shouldn't have?
Shouldn't have. Sorri typo. Fixed now.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Update. New characters... 8)

Two days later

Morpheus walked into Preston’s quarters, and stood silently just inside the door. Preston, quietly reading an ancient bound book that one of the crewmen had found outside in the wasteland, finished his passage and carefully inserted a strip of cloth into the book to mark his place. He stood in a fluid motion, and nodded to Morpheus, who then spoke.

“Cleric, do you remember your training mission?”

At Preston’s acquiescence, Morpheus continued in his resonant voice, “This time we shall make a true mission, into the Matrix itself. The Construct was but the beginning of your training; this shall mark whether or not you are truly the One who shall rescue us. We are going to see the Oracle.”

Plugged In. 1138 hrs EST

Preston and Morpheus materialized in a great crowd of people, milling about in the city that centuries ago had been known as Boston, in the Massachusetts region of the continent of North America. Morpheus turned his eyes, hidden by his ubiquitous silver sunglasses, to the Cleric and spoke.

“This is the city in which the Oracle currently lives. She is not like a human; she understands the Matrix in a way inherently different than that in which we understand it. She can tell us our futures, but most importantly, she tells us who we are, and why we are here. She tells each of us what we need to know, at that precise moment. This is why I am taking you to see her, Cleric-- so you will know what you need to know.”

Preston narrowed his eyes, but nodded. They proceeded forth, walking through the city, till they reached an dilapidated apartment area. Up stairs, down long halls, and finally they stood before a door in a graffiti-encrusted corridor.

Morpheus stood beside the door, and looked directly at Preston. He motioned to the door and said, “Cleric-- this is the door. I cannot make you enter it. Nor can I ask you what the Oracle tells you in there, unless you are willing to tell me. But only you can open the door for yourself.”

Unhesitatingly, Preston reached forth for the knob, and turned it.

The door opened to show a small child, looking upwards trustingly through small wire-framed glasses. She lisped, “Hello, Mr. Morpheus. Hello, Mr. Preston. The Oracle told me to wait here for you. She’s in the kitchen, making cookies. She told me to tell Mr. Preston to come right in, but I’m so sorry, Mr. Morpheus, you’re supposed to wait outside.”

Morpheus smiled benevolently at the child and said gently, “Don’t worry, I’ll be just fine outside. Tell the Oracle that I’ll look forwards to some of her cookies.”

She grinned impishly and closed the door as Preston stepped in. She reached up and calmly took his hand, and led him to the living room, which was full of small children, their heads shaven, wearing rough clothing. One small boy looked up at him wide-eyed, and held up a spoon to Preston.

Without warning, the spoon suddenly bent itself into a Moibus strip; at the Cleric’s start of surprise, the boy laughed. He whispered, “Do you want to know my secret?”

Preston leaned in closer and nodded. The boy bent forth conspiratorially and whispered, “There is no spoon.” He then gave the Cleric a spoon.

Preston looked at the boy, then at the spoon. He blinked slowly; when his eyes opened again, the spoon was not. In its place was the slow scroll of the green characters of the Matrix’s coding; with a thought, Preston spun the spoon into a helix. The coding faded away and the spoon returned, and the boy gave him a quiet smile of pride. The Cleric, a distant look on his face, likewise smiled.

The little girl came back into the room, motioned to Preston, and lisped, “The Oracle says come now.” Preston handed the twisted spoon back to the boy, patted him on the shoulder, stood straight and calmly strode into the kitchen.

The delectable smell of baking cookies welled forth into his nostrils; a large, dark-skinned woman, perhaps African-American or Hispanic, was bent over and taking a tray of cookies out of the oven. More cookies rested on a rack on the counter, and there was a plate of them already on the table. She stood up straight, holding the tray and looking satisfied. She looked directly at Preston.

And her eyes widened, her mouth opened in a round O of shock, and suddenly nerveless fingers dropped the cookie tray. Preston’s muscles tensed, ready to move in any direction. She whispered, “No… no… this cannot be… so much power? Already? Madre de Dios, what hath Morpheus wrought?”

And screaming issued from outside, as the Oracle grabbed a knife from a nearby drawer, shouted “Seraph! The children! Keep them safe! And you, Cleric-- stay right there!”

She grabbed her purse sitting on the table, and left hastily. Suddenly, gunfire rang forth from the corridor; Preston sprinted to the door-- observing on the way that no trace remained that there had ever been any life in the apartment, and all the children were gone-- and opened it, to catch Morpheus as he reeled backwards through the door, blasting away at the distinctively suited form of an Agent in the distant part of the corridor.

More Agents suddenly appeared, and Preston made a decision. He grabbed Morpheus by the shoulder of his trench coat, shouted “Jump when I say!”, and the two of them sprinted towards the end of the hall in the apartment. The Cleric suddenly thrust his hand forwards; the wall before them erupted outwards in a shower of plaster, brick and reinforcing rod; and with a bellowed, “JUMP!”, the two of them lanced forth into the empty air.
Suddenly the material of Morpheus’ coat slipped through Preston’s sweaty grasp; Preston spun around and tried to grab Morpheus, but he had vanished from view. Tumbling, he fell through the sky, but suddenly, he remembered…

Closing his eyes, the Matrix suddenly shuddered, and he froze in midair and then slowly drifted to the ground inside the T-junction of two alleys.
He smoothed his coat, and turned to leave. And an Agent, holding his Desert Eagle casually by his head, was standing at the end of the alley.

Never taking his eyes off the Agent, he stepped around, and snapped his eyes towards the other end of the alley. A second Agent, drawing his gun, stood there. He looked directly before him, down the stem of the T, and a third Agent was ready to fire.

The Desert Eagles bellowed forth.

And the Cleric’s coat billowed in the wind of his motion as, gracefully, he avoided the powerful .50 caliber bullets, held forth his hands, and his modified Berettas slapped into his palms. Bullets cracked back and forth within milliseconds, their shock waves funneling through the air as Agents blurred in bullet-dodge and John Preston gracefully stepped around the bullets’ paths.

Before he knew it, the slides of his pistols locked back, magazines empty. He cast the guns aside as his eyes rolled up into his head, and green coding suddenly rippled as he held his hands out towards a dumpster.

The garbage container jerked, and awkwardly lifted into the air, as the Agents paused and looked on in shock. The Cleric’s normally emotionless face creased with strain as he lifted the dumpster higher; coding began streaming through his legs, upwards from his feet, drawn from the ground.
And the basic laws of the Matrix’s physics were torn asunder, and John Preston’s feet sank into the solid concrete as though it was quicksand. Hastily he flung aside the dumpster; it crushed one of the Agents who was too distracted by Preston’s sudden sinking into the ground to notice the dumpster except at the last moment-- when it was too late.

The remaining two Agents looked at each other, and then gave Preston feral grins. One of them put up his gun, and advanced slowly upon the Cleric, stretching his hands forth.

As Preston resigned himself to death, knowing that he had reached the limit of the Matrix’s fundamental laws, he looked upwards to the sky. Outlined against it, standing atop the apartment building across from him, were two young men, wearing dark pea coats and sunglasses. One of them reached up, plucked a cigarette from his mouth, and flung it aside. They looked at each other, nodded, and the other one reached into his coat. He came forth with a silenced Beretta. He pointed it downwards, at Preston… and let it drop.

With a sudden explosion of energy, Preston warped the code of the concrete he was buried to the knees in, and was flung upwards, as the young men-- apparently brothers-- charged down a fire escape, pulling pistols out from their coats and opening fire upon the Agents. The Cleric grabbed the Beretta in midair, and spinning, let the gun bellow its snarling song of death and destruction.

Six empty cartridges clinked to the ground as Preston landed; The Agents, perforated from the bullets coming at them from three separate attackers which had foiled their bullet-dodging, slumped to their knees and collapsed to the ground. The brothers rolled the Agents over, collected their guns, then performed a ritual odd to Preston-- they took out copper pennies, placed them upon the Agents’ eyes, and then knelt, crossed themselves, and chanted a short prayer, holding rosaries--

“And Shepherds we shall be
For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Amen.”

They then stood, and held out their hands to the Cleric. “You good, man? Fuck, if that wasn’t some fucking awesome shit you did there with the Dumpster-- I’ve fucking never seen that done before, man! Oh, I’m Connor MacManus, and this is me bro Murphy. Pleased to meetcha.”
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

whoa.

Whiskey Tango foxtrot on the ending.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Crazedwraith wrote:whoa.

Uhh... is that good WTF, or bad WTF?? :?
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

I've got a feeling thatn i should know who the two guys at the end are but i have absolutley not got a fucking clue!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

2000AD wrote:I've got a feeling thatn i should know who the two guys at the end are but i have absolutley not got a fucking clue!
BIG :D

Hint: a movie involving Willem Dafoe, Sean Patrick Flanery, Norman Reedus, Billy Connolly, and David Della Rocco, set in Boston, late '80s.......
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Elheru Aran wrote:
2000AD wrote:I've got a feeling thatn i should know who the two guys at the end are but i have absolutley not got a fucking clue!

Hint: a movie involving Willem Dafoe, Sean Patrick Flanery, Norman Reedus, Billy Connolly, and David Della Rocco, set in Boston, late '80s.......
Hint: At a wild guess, based on what i've heard i'll say the Boondock Saints.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

2000AD wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:

Hint: At a wild guess, based on what i've heard i'll say the Boondock Saints.
Here's a cookie....
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Elheru Aran wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote:whoa.

Uhh... is that good WTF, or bad WTF?? :?
It is a wtf WTF. Meaning i think its strange but a reserving judgement.
Joe Richter
Redshirt

Post by Joe Richter »

Interesting.....though I still don't understand why Preston followed Morpheus out of the matrix.

Thomas Anderson was an anti-establishment loner who had spent most of his adult life in illegal subversive activities. He lived half his life as a hacker alter-ego (Neo) and had been searching for the greatest anarchist of them all (Morpheus) not to stop him but expressly to join him. He has been opposing the ruling regime.

Preston on the other hand has been trained and raised by the state to enforce its laws. He has spent most of his adult life hunting down and killing anarchists and devients. He is the regime.

**WARNING. SPECULATION FOLLOWS**

The reasons Neo trusted and followed Morpheus are obvious, the reasons for Preston much less so. As stated, Preston was still on prozium at the time of the meeting so the logical reason for Preston to be in the same room as Morpheus was to kill him as possibly the single largest threat to Libria. As this obviously did not happen then the only other possability that suggests itself to me is that "The Machines" have orchestrated this meeting in the hope of infiltrating someone they can trust into the resistance.
This actually explains a few things; Prestons ready acceptance of Morpheus' crazy sounding explination (he already knew this and was hoping and expecting just such an offer), Prestons much greater control over the matrix than Neo at a simelar time (as stated, the tetragramiton training regime is for the training of Matrix agents, yet preston, obviously a human, was not only entered into the program but excelled at the training. Training obviously built round warping and control of the Matrix rules).
In this way, "The Machines" have managed to infiltrate a human (has to be a human) who they have managed to indoctrinate for 20 or so years, who has imense control over the matrix and who will be almost automatically trusted, into the resistance. Preston quite possibly is the one but he's now working for "The Machines".

just some thoughts that occured to me.
Joe Richter
Redshirt

Post by Joe Richter »

As an adendum, if I were writing a fanfic such as this (which I'm not, so take this with a pinch of salt) I would do thing differently.

Firstly, Morpheus would turn up just after the end of Equilibrium. He would turn up and give preston much the same speach as he did neo but with a different slant. "you've saved the people of Libria but now there is an even greater and more oppresive regime you should be concerned about" "you've always known you were different to all the others here, ecen the other clerics. Let me show you why". Preston feeling his work in Libria is done and that he is ill-suited to living in new Libria would take up Morpheus' offer.

Second, I wouldn't have Preston's intergrating with and control over the Matrix so quick. More importantly I would have him react to Agents very different. When Neo sees an agent dodge a barrage of bullets he should have an "oh, shit" moment but eolls with it as so much other crazy shit is happening at the same time. Preston on the other hand has trained his whole life in gun kata, a martial art that emphisised not only optimal placement of ones own body to minimise exposure to return fire but the accurate prediction of an enemies movements and the optimal placements of shots to hit a target. To see an enemy move in literally imposible ways and dodging shots in previously inconcevable ways could very possibly throw Preston much more off ballence.

Finally, Neo had no connections to what he then percieved as the real world which was a contributing factor to his easy acceptance of Morpheus' offer. Preston on the other hand has a son and daughter. Surely this would make Preston even less likely to follow Morpheus?
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Remember, the agents ARE clerics, they train in Libria. The bullet dodge they use is a superspeed version of what Preston does. So, he just has to speed up his shots and act accordingly. He's got Neo's shit, but he knows everything an Agent can do.

I think he should have made the jump the first time, I don't think he should have levitated. He's very rigid in one mental discipline, to shift to another should be difficult, but once accomplished be complete.

Oh, and WTF are the Saints doing here? Are they "free" humans, or what?
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Ah, more fix. *SNFFFFFFFFF* Cool.

Anyway, now that I just finished watching Equilibrium, I understand Preston's character a little better. And now that the Boondock Saints are here, this promises to get very...interesting. :D
JADAFETWA
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

I saw "Boston" And my immediate thought was "Dear lord, he's gonna bring in the Saints." Now is this gonna be after they pick up their old man or while they have Rocco?

All in all, very good. It started out very rushed, but it's slowed down some now, very nice way to beat the bullet dodge program.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

You know, I'm content to get my deep emotional dramatic impact elsewhere. Right now I just want to see Preston wtfpwn everything in the Matrix. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

*cracks fingers*

Post by Elheru Aran »

Fourth installment. Do let me know what y'all think, as usual...

<><><><><><><><:><><:><><><><>

Some time later
Still within Boston

Preston unfolded himself out of the brothers’ station wagon after they stopped underneath a street lamp. Connor got out and lit a cigarette, and as he puffed out a cloud of smoke he inquired, “So your bud Morpheus ain’t around, eh? Where would he be, then?”

Features harshly outlined under the glare of the streetlamp, Preston tugged his coat straight and shrugged. He asked Murphy-- who had meanwhile adjusted the radio to his satisfaction and settled back in the driver’s seat-- “Where do you think the most likely location for Morpheus to go would be? He is a Zionist; he would be seeking to escape. He is wanted by the Agents, and by the rest of the Matrix…”

Connor shrugged and dragged on his cigarette; Murphy gave Preston a skeptical look and likewise shrugged. “Haven’t a fucking idea, mate. Don’t you have any way to get in touch with your pals up there…” he gestured vaguely at the roof of his car, as though the Nebuchadnezzar resided within its molecules.

Preston’s eyebrow lifted; he noted a pay phone, its booth defaced with various grafitti, standing upon the corner not too far distant. A few quarters collected from the boys, and he proceeded to enter the booth. As he lifted the phone, he heard the Operator speak-- “Boy, am I ever glad to catch you! Been tracking you through the city for a fair while, didn’t think you’d ever stop at a phone… glad you did. What happened to your cell?”

“…I was supposed to have a cell phone? Morpheus never gave me one.”

“What? Okay, hold on, I’ll let him talk to you..”

Morpheus’ resonant voice came through the wires to Preston’s ear. “Cleric, we are most gratified to know that you are still alive. We cannot recover you through this line, but if you will proceed--”

The Cleric cut him off. “Morpheus, why did I not have a cell phone?”

Silence. As Preston waited for a response, he looked over at the car and Connor had vanished, and Murphy was walking down the street, looking carefully about, hand going within his pea-coat.

“If you will proceed to this address….”

Preston slammed the phone down in frustration. Immediately he regretted it, and lifted the receiver-- but all he heard was emptiness. Experiementally, he tried “Hello?” but got nothing. Brow furrowing in concern, he placed the phone down on the cradle-- more carefully this time-- and walked back to the MacManus brothers, who were looking uncharacteristically concerned. He inquired, “What is it, then?”

“No fuckin’ time, no fuckin’ time, just get in the fucking car and we’re gonna get fucking out of here!”

Preston blinked, but before he knew it he was folded up in the back seat again and they were racing down the street. Connor hauled out his Beretta, unscrewed the silencer, rapidly unloaded it, and pulling out a rod from his jacket, ran a wad through the barrel, disassembled the rest of the gun and wiped it clean. Reassembling it in a flash, he screwed the silencer back on and shoved it into his shoulder holster; turning to Preston, he asked worriedly, “Okay, see anything’ out there? When you were at the phone?”

“Er… no, I don’t believe so. I did see Murphy going down the street, but I surmised he had to relieve himself?”

Murphy snorted, and Connor cracked up; their brief moment of mirth over, Murphy resumed driving as his brother explained-- “Alright, see, this fucker went and was walkin’ after some chick a little too close, so me, I go after them, okay? And Murph backed me up, but didn’t have to, ‘cause when I see the motherfucker goin’ after her purse, I fucking settled his hash, made sure he wouldn’t be muggin’ any dames anytime soon. That’s just what me and Murph do, ya know?”

Preston lifted his eyebrow at this vigilantism-- which would have been abruptly quelled in Libria, as the Sweepers were quite sufficient in order to enforce the sense regulations-- but decided to let it pass, as he was hardly in Libria anymore. And he had to admit the brothers knew how to handle their guns-- they had performed well enough against the Agents in the alley.

Suddenly, as they passed below a tall building, on a hunch he gestured for Murphy to stop. They screeched to a halt before the skyscraper, and Preston lifted himself out of the car. Looking contemplatively at the building, he noted the name inscribed at the lintel above the doorway: THE MEROVINGIAN.

With a shrug, he gestured to Connor and Murphy to follow him. The brothers conferred hastily, then rushed about to the back of the station wagon, where they yanked out a large, heavy bag; each holding onto a handle, they went up the great stairs into the towering structure.

Though the guards gave them suspicious leers, especially directed at the bag Connor and Murphy were hefting between them, Preston casually strolled up to the front desk. The bespectacled receptionist looked up sourly; casually, John drew off his gloves finger by finger, and slapped them against his free hand. Finally, as though it was beneath him to speak to a lowly receptionist, he remarked, “I believe I have an appointment. Show me and my assistants to the Merovingian, please.”

The receptionist blinked, but hastily lifted a phone and ordered a waiter down; Preston and the MacManus brothers swept into the elevator, and within minutes they were progressing between tables towards the large table up on the dais at the rear of the room. The waiter bowed, and proclaimed to the little man with the slimy grin, “Here is your appointment, sir…”

“What is this?! I had no appointment for tonight! May I inquire who you are, sir?” angrily responded the little Frenchman-- or was it Belgian? Preston couldn’t tell-- as he stood up in a huff, immaculately tailored suit shining in the low-key lighting of the restaurant.

Preston, observing the well-endowed, attractive woman in a notably…enhancing… outfit sitting by the Merovingian, put on his most charming smile and held out his hand, smoothly stating, “I am John Preston, Cleric of the Tetragrammaton. A pleasure to meet you, sir, and your lovely...wife? Ah, yes, and these are my assistants, MacManus and MacManus. My apologies for dropping by if the time is inconvenient…?”

Merovingian considered for a second, and then, with a grin that a used-car salesman would be proud of, held out his soft hand towards Preston, and they shook. With a wave of his other hand, chairs were produced and places were set; as Preston took his ease, absolutely unconcerned, Connor and Murphy elected to remain standing.

“So what is your business in our lovely town, then, Mr. Preston?”

Deciding to drop any subtlety, Preston gave the Merovingian a cold smile, and slapped a hand down upon the table; a metallic ring resounded forth as his hand made contact, and he lifted his hand to reveal one of his sidearms.

“I seek information, Merovingian. I do not come from… here. If you know anything, you will know what I am talking about. I want to know how to get to… other places.”

Merovingian shot Preston a cold glare; a slimy smile, just as cold as Preston’s, came upon his face. “What if I don’t want to share such information? Then what shall you do, mon ami? I think you are going to pick that up, put it back wherever you got it from, and get the fuck out of here. Go back to Libria, Cleric. You aren’t needed around here.”

Preston gave the little man a piercing look, one that had transfixed many a sense offender. “Do you really think I’m going back to Libria? Let me give you a hint-- it should be easy for you to remember, as it’s just one word. Morpheus.”

The little man’s eyes narrowed-- obviously he recognized the name. But feigning innocence, he sat back, stretched, and placed his arm around the buxom woman sitting beside him. “Now, Cleric, what are you going to do about that? It seems you’ve been stranded by this so-called freedom fighter. There’s nothing you can do, you know…especially with my dear Persephone here,” throwing in a greasy leer for good measure.

“Is there?”

The Merovingian sniffed disdainfully, and shrugged. Gesturing to Preston, he rose from the table and headed through a door behind him. The Cleric rose, and nodding to the boys-- who were tense with anticipation-- they proceeded after the little man and his wife.

They emerged from the narrow passageway into a large room, bedecked with various weapons, two stairs leading up along the walls to an upper level and a doorway between the stairs, flanked with suits of armor. Various henchmen, mainly of the strong-arm tough type, stood about. The Merovingian turned and gave Preston a huge grin-- “Well, now, it seems I have you checkmated. Now, if you don’t mind, I have business to attend to… come, Persephone, and let us leave these trifles to be dealt with by our gentlemen…”

With his exit through a side door, the atmosphere in the room tightened. Connor and Murphy dropped their bag between them, clanking sharply upon the floor. And a tall man, dressed in a red duster with a broad-brimmed hat, and flowing dark hair, reflective round sunglasses before his eyes, strolled out of the doorway between the stairs. He was chewing upon a small wooden crucifix, and as he looked directly at Preston, a feral grin came forth upon his face, exposing an elongated, pointed canine.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

more. now. or. else.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Crazedwraith wrote:more. now. or. else.
:D

Didn't expect a response THAT soon!

Input please?
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Elheru Aran wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote:more. now. or. else.
:D

Didn't expect a response THAT soon!
Guess it's your lucky day then.
Input please?
You mean other than 'more now'?

*thinks*

That was a most excellent passage.

*bad guitar music plays*

Now write the fight scene.
Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba
Sith Devotee

Post by Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba »

With his exit through a side door, the atmosphere in the room tightened. Connor and Murphy dropped their bag between them, clanking sharply upon the floor. And a tall man, dressed in a red duster with a broad-brimmed hat, and flowing dark hair, reflective round sunglasses before his eyes, strolled out of the doorway between the stairs. He was chewing upon a small wooden crucifix, and as he looked directly at Preston, a feral grin came forth upon his face, exposing an elongated, pointed canine.
And who is this new addition?
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba wrote:
And who is this new addition?
Isn't it supposed to be a werewolf hench man of the merchovian?
(gah! sp?)
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Nope.

Hint: Go over the description a wee bit more carefully... :D
Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba
Sith Devotee

Post by Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba »

I'm still not getting it.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba wrote:I'm still not getting it.
Okay, hint: He's from a rather noted manga/anime, and he's more or less the definition of 'wank'.

Not sayin' any more... :P