Self-Portriats (my friends, this is a challenge)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

I reccomend cloning new eyeballs, just have them improved a bit first, and wait like 10-20 years before the tech is ready, 'till then, maybe contacts?
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

Lord Revan wrote:
Robert Walper wrote:I did take my glasses off for that photo (I think I've taken them off for every photo for SDN. I don't like the way they make me look).
I'll give you a hint, if you don't like look with glasses you'll need to get a new pair. When you got a right kind glasses people won't even notice them it just seem so natural (and just for the record, I have had glasses since I was 14 (I'm 22 now) and had very poor self esteem back then.)
Actually, I'm seriously considering the laser eye surgery option instead (one of my new year resolutions). I hate wearing glasses period. Too much trouble. Contact lenses are even worse.
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

I new picture I plan to have fun with:

Nothing particularily interesting about this picture. The only note being, I sent it to my brother who has some good graphical skills. I asked him to play around with it, make the eyes red, "evilize" the image as I put it. So keep your eyes peeled for the edited version (for those who care :P)
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Pic of me at a discotheque. Didnt took it myself but the 2 silouettes in the right are me, the one in the left is a friend.

Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Behold! My new Sith appearance! Mawhahaha! :twisted:

Edit: My brother rocks! :lol:
Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

Good editing on the photo. Not sure, though, whether it was a good move to sharpen it that much :? Your left ear got "pixelated", and your hair's blurry... Though a hood and your face darkened would resolve it 8) , very nice touch darkening the photo overall and getting your eyes red.
Mark S wrote:Maybe they're allowed to have all the casual sex they want. It's not sex that's forbidden, it's attachment.

"Go forth and fuck her brains out, my young Padawan. Just remember, no cuddling and pillow talk afterwards."
- Concerning the topic "Jedi training and sexuality"
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

*scratches head* How about another shot at it...

It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Elheru Aran wrote:*scratches head* How about another shot at it...
Why was I never told El was cute??
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Alas...I grow bored.

Robert Walper, Sithifized

Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

「かかっ―」
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

xBlackFlash wrote:Alas...I grow bored.

AWESOME.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

*frantically hits save button* I love it. :lol:
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Robert Walper wrote:

*frantically hits save button* I love it. :lol:
I think I need to make the head a bit smaller, but overall I was happy with it.
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

xBlackFlash wrote: I think I need to make the head a bit smaller, but overall I was happy with it.
I'm gonna send it to my bro who edited the original picture with the comment "Fuck, your editing skills suck!" ;) :D
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Robert Walper wrote:
xBlackFlash wrote: I think I need to make the head a bit smaller, but overall I was happy with it.
I'm gonna send it to my bro who edited the original picture with the comment "Fuck, your editing skills suck!" ;) :D
Listen, once we all realize I'm AWESOME the world (or just the board) will be a better place.
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

xBlackFlash wrote: Listen, once we all realize I'm AWESOME the world (or just the board) will be a better place.
Actually, your edit there is just a basic copy and paste edit, although really well done. You want to blow us all away? Make my face look like Maul's. :P
Fuzzy
Padawan Learner

Post by Fuzzy »

Robert Walper wrote:
xBlackFlash wrote: Listen, once we all realize I'm AWESOME the world (or just the board) will be a better place.
Actually, your edit there is just a basic copy and paste edit, although really well done. You want to blow us all away? Make my face look like Maul's. :P
That's a challange kaytay, you have to do it now.
"Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night."
--Isaac Asimov

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... but most of all, it's time to kick your ass, Jackson!"
--Gil Hamilton

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."
- Voltaire (1694-1778) on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan. (posted by Chmee)
Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

Actually, I have a question about your editing of the photo, xBlackFlash. His neck, is it part of the copy-paste or did you reddened it? I can't tell which...
Oh well, now to go back to watch Elheru's self-portrait and wonder whether he's bored or thinking over about something...
Mark S wrote:Maybe they're allowed to have all the casual sex they want. It's not sex that's forbidden, it's attachment.

"Go forth and fuck her brains out, my young Padawan. Just remember, no cuddling and pillow talk afterwards."
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Dead_Ghost wrote:Actually, I have a question about your editing of the photo, xBlackFlash. His neck, is it part of the copy-paste or did you reddened it? I can't tell which...
It was reddened already, from the edit my brother did.
Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

It wasn't that much reddened. It's the same red-tone than the one used in the face which I'm asking about. I'm just curious whether it's a part of the new layer or if she coloured the neck. If the latter, then my congrats on getting a perfect match *Thumb up*

Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Dead_Ghost wrote:It wasn't that much reddened. It's the same red-tone than the one used in the face which I'm asking about. I'm just curious whether it's a part of the new layer or if she coloured the neck. If the latter, then my congrats on getting a perfect match *Thumb up*
I reddened it, but it really isnt hard. I used photoshop, and once you have a certain bit selected (in this case his neck) you can adjust the color balance, so its only a matter of moving a slider and eyeballing the color for a match.
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Fuzzy wrote:
Robert Walper wrote:
That's a challange kaytay, you have to do it now.
I can't resist a challenge. I'm working on that now. Look for it sometime either later today or tonight.
Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

xBlackFlash wrote:I reddened it, but it really isnt hard. I used photoshop, and once you have a certain bit selected (in this case his neck) you can adjust the color balance, so its only a matter of moving a slider and eyeballing the color for a match.
:shock: Pointless to ask whether you realize that the choice for the neck's red matches completely the red in the face, right?
Maybe not hard for you, but for a layman like me :wink: ...

Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Dead_Ghost wrote:Actually, I have a question about your editing of the photo, xBlackFlash. His neck, is it part of the copy-paste or did you reddened it? I can't tell which...
Oh well, now to go back to watch Elheru's self-portrait and wonder whether he's bored or thinking over about something...
Mostly bored. Why do you think I took the picture, huh? :D
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

Elheru Aran wrote:Mostly bored. Why do you think I took the picture, huh? :D
Well, I sort'of guessed bored only because of the background :lol: , but your pose had this "serious" feeling that got me off my first guess :) ...