Self-Portriats (my friends, this is a challenge)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Dead_Ghost wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:Mostly bored. Why do you think I took the picture, huh? :D
Well, I sort'of guessed bored only because of the background :lol: , but your pose had this "serious" feeling that got me off my first guess :) ...
Don't let him fool you...he was thinking about me :wink:
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

xBlackFlash wrote:
Dead_Ghost wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:Mostly bored. Why do you think I took the picture, huh? :D
Well, I sort'of guessed bored only because of the background :lol: , but your pose had this "serious" feeling that got me off my first guess :) ...
Don't let him fool you...he was thinking about me :wink:
:?: :!: :!: What? Me? Thinking about Velvet? *coughs, ahems* Not at all... she's taken, remember... and moreover, too young for me... :wink:
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

XaLEv wrote:Image
eeeee! TEEF!
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

I never realized so many members of this board looked so great....

Great pics, everyone (especially you, Bohemianfey).
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Thanas wrote:I never realized so many members of this board looked so great....
I second that :o
(if you meant female anyway ;))
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

Rob Wilson wrote:For all those having trouble accessing xBlackflashes pic here it is

*image*
Surprised I didn't notice before. Very cute. Has a striking resemblance to one of my female friends I used to work with.
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Thanas wrote:I never realized so many members of this board looked so great....

Great pics, everyone (especially you, Bohemianfey).
Meow. Thankees.
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Robert Walper wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:For all those having trouble accessing xBlackflashes pic here it is

*image*
Surprised I didn't notice before. Very cute. Has a striking resemblance to one of my female friends I used to work with.
....He?
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

bohemianfey wrote:
Robert Walper wrote:

*image*
....He?
*cough*
For all those having trouble accessing xBlackflashes pic here it is
;)
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

. . .Isn't she a girl?
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

bohemianfey wrote:. . .Isn't she a girl?
Yeah, Walper said "Has" not "He's". :P

And so I don't get yelled at for not posting a picture.....fiiiiine....though i look like a mong when i try to smile...

And here's the lazily done photoshop filtered version, woohoo! I dunno what I was going for, I think I wanted to be made of marble and have lava coming out of my head as hair.

EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

:shock:*blinks, carefully backs off, and then sprints*

Damn it, Rye, you gotta quit doing that! :P
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Rye wrote:<snip>
:luv: You make me smile.
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

bohemianfey wrote:. . .Isn't she a girl?
Damn, I hope so. Otherwise I feel alot of pity... :P
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

To clear everything up....

I, xBlackFlash, do solemnly swear to be a female, in all of it's curvy ball-less splendor, for ever and ever, amen.
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

xBlackFlash wrote:To clear everything up....

I, xBlackFlash, do solemnly swear to be a female, in all of it's curvy ball-less splendor, for ever and ever, amen.
And all was good. Amen. :)
Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

Rye wrote: And so I don't get yelled at for not posting a picture.....fiiiiine....though i look like a mong when i try to smile...
<snip>
First, if you wanted to make an impressive shot, then congrats, because you made it. The eyes open like that... It impressed me.
And, seeing how your mouth is just slightly turned upwards thus giving me the impression that you are smiling, you don't look like a mong. If it helps, try thinking of a joke that cracked you up earlier, remember it, and take the shot while you're laughing.
Mark S wrote:Maybe they're allowed to have all the casual sex they want. It's not sex that's forbidden, it's attachment.

"Go forth and fuck her brains out, my young Padawan. Just remember, no cuddling and pillow talk afterwards."
- Concerning the topic "Jedi training and sexuality"
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

New look for the summer ;)

Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

I think I've killed it.

C'mon, it's not THAT bad...
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

This is the face of someone who didn't get much sleep due to their flatmate playing The fucking Smiths till 2, and is woken up by their alarm clock at 7 in the morning with no idea why they set it that early .... until they remember they've got an exam in 2 hours and they did fuck all revision for it.

I was not a happy bunny.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

xBlackFlash wrote:To clear everything up....

Well, that's good. It would be a hell of a waste if you had a schlong.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

2000AD wrote:This is the face of someone who didn't get much sleep due to their flatmate playing The fucking Smiths till 2, and is woken up by their alarm clock at 7 in the morning with no idea why they set it that early .... until they remember they've got an exam in 2 hours and they did fuck all revision for it.

I was not a happy bunny.
If I may be so bold, while the shot does give the img of someone pissed off, it doesn't show many signs of someone who hasn't slept very well and/or at all. Perhaps some editing with the eyes and making them a bit red...
But still, it is very nice. The photo, I mean. In real life, I wouldn't find it nice if it happened to me.
Mark S wrote:Maybe they're allowed to have all the casual sex they want. It's not sex that's forbidden, it's attachment.

"Go forth and fuck her brains out, my young Padawan. Just remember, no cuddling and pillow talk afterwards."
- Concerning the topic "Jedi training and sexuality"
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Played around in Photoshop, and decided to post the result...though I hear Fey has the monopoly on B&W photos with a border :wink:

bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

xBlackFlash wrote:Played around in Photoshop, and decided to post the result...though I hear Fey has the monopoly on B&W photos with a border :wink:

<snip image>

Weird, I just finished editing my corset picture. I promised I'd post this, when I got the corset. You all helped pay for it, so here you go.

The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

Yowza... :shock: