Which country has the hottest girls?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Pavel
Youngling

Are you joking officer Bean?

Post by Pavel »

i hope YOU were joking , probably. Women come ugliest in america, ugliest by far due to bad mix of genetics, mixing genetics results in attractive sexy boys and girls, but in the us it's the total opposite, short ,fat, low ass, i dunno why, now turquish genes are the royalty of beauty women in the world but the men are short and ugly for some reason which i don't wanna know, in holland netherlands comes first choice beauty's, (angels), a mix of euro-far asian afro shit.
British and german, now this is what i call real ugly cows & Benny hill said it! thick bones, bent backs, very large faces and becky noses, the ultimates in uglyography, let's be fair a bit, maybe 5 percent of'em are good.
Me personaly i find skinny jewish girls with jet black hair & milk white skin tone very unforgivenly attractive . :wink:
Mr Bean wrote:America greatest genetic mix possible normaly means very good looking women
Naturaly, we are heading to self or natural destruction inside the scale of cosmos space & time journey, so we do our best to discover as much as possible of space-matter and conquer it.
Different human cultures from earth will engage and settle in space and then fight and divide and become allies and enemies and spread far in different parts of this galaxy.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Pavel wrote:i hope YOU were joking , probably. Women come ugliest in america, ugliest by far due to bad mix of genetics, mixing genetics results in attractive sexy boys and girls, but in the us it's the total opposite, short ,fat, low ass, i dunno why, now turquish genes are the royalty of beauty women in the world but the men are short and ugly for some reason which i don't wanna know, in holland netherlands comes first choice beauty's, (angels), a mix of euro-far asian afro shit.
British and german, now this is what i call real ugly cows & Benny hill said it! thick bones, bent backs, very large faces and becky noses, the ultimates in uglyography, let's be fair a bit, maybe 5 percent of'em are good.
Me personaly i find skinny jewish girls with jet black hair & milk white skin tone very unforgivenly attractive .

Errr, pardon? Care to say that again using English, capital letters and appropriate punctuation so we have some idea what you are talking about?
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Re: Are you joking or playing dumm?

Post by Kuja »

Pavel wrote:i hope YOU were joking , probably. Women come ugliest in america, ugliest by far due to bad mix of genetics, mixing genetics results in attractive sexy boys and girls, but in the us it's the total opposite, short ,fat, low ass, i dunno why, now turquish genes are the royalty of beauty women in the world but the men are short and ugly for some reason which i don't wanna know, in holland netherlands comes first choice beauty's, (angels), a mix of euro-far asian afro shit.
Me personaly i find skinny jewish girls with jet black hair & milk white skin tone very unforgivenly attractive . :wink:
Mr Bean wrote:America greatest genetic mix possible normaly means very good looking women
How many times did you click submit, dickhead?
JADAFETWA
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Wow, a triple post. Don't see those often.

Anyway, I generally don't find black chicks attractive either, but it has nothing to do with skin color. Many of them that I have seen have features which I find unattractive in any woman. The size and shape of the lips and cheekbones, mainly. Not to mention the areolae on some of them.
「かかっ―」
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

IG-88E wrote:How many times did you click submit, dickhead?
According to my calculations derived from many complex formulas and my incredible mathematical counting prowess, I would say three times... :wink:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Zaia wrote:Errr, pardon? Care to say that again using English, capital letters and appropriate punctuation so we have some idea what you are talking about?
I think he might not know proper english. I think he might be a Russian.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Zaia wrote:
IG-88E wrote:How many times did you click submit, dickhead?
According to my calculations derived from many complex formulas and my incredible mathematical counting prowess, I would say three times... :wink:
You took courses in the Higher Arithmatic, didn't you? :wink:
JADAFETWA
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Stormbringer wrote:I think he might not know proper english. I think he might be a Russian.
Ahh, fair enough. I think I got the gist of what he was saying, mostly, although the lack of periods made it hard... Except for that part at the end of the first paragraph: "in holland netherlands comes first choice beauty's, (angels), a mix of euro-far asian afro shit." Lost me on that one. Eh, whatev. I can't complain, since I don't speak Russian. :D
IG-88E wrote:You took courses in the Higher Arithmatic, didn't you? :wink:
If you classify "Kiddie Kounting Time" in kindergarten as "Higher Arithmetic," than yes, I did. :wink: Heh heh, j/k :D

Post by Guest »

Mexican women are my favorite, however, many Latin American women are very sexy.
Next of Kin
Rabid Monkey

Re: Are you joking or playing dumm?

Post by Next of Kin »

I hope you were joking Pavel! ***POKE!***
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Guys, can we try to refrain from triple-posting, please? I deleted the repetitious posts, but it's kind of annoying to have to do so.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Stormbringer wrote:
Zaia wrote:Errr, pardon? Care to say that again using English, capital letters and appropriate punctuation so we have some idea what you are talking about?
I think he might not know proper english. I think he might be a Russian.
Seeing as he's from St. Petersburg, I'd say he would very likely be Russian.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Ted wrote:Seeing as he's from St. Petersburg, I'd say he would very likely be Russian.
Well, he could have been a punk teenager with no English skills from St. Petersburg, Florida... :? :D
Pavel
Youngling

Post by Pavel »

Hi this is Pavel again, i'm realy sorry if my opinion concerning beautifull women ofended any of you.
Sorry Zaia, i hope that you will correct my dictation and grammar each time i submit a post so that i can be better in english in the future, but your hostility & bitchy attitude on my low english skill (which i agree upon) shows clearly that you were offended because you belong to the uglyography class of american women, fat & lowass, i hope that you r a sexy and attractive girl, but i hardly beleive so after i read your comment on me.

Sorry IG-88E, sorry if i offended you in anyway, well you probabably have a nice looking sister, but she might as well be very ugly and dissapointingly fat, and i might be a dickhead as you said but not as fat as the one that ripped your mother's rear end when she was getting you with a meatloaf dog you call daddy. (Try using better words next time)

I think my english is far better than your russian , and my french is fluent.
I've travelled to different parts of the world and i've met a lot of people in europe, the united states, canada, and the Middle & far-east & i was reffering to natural ethnic beauty, i've seen women in supermarkets, grocery shops, on the streets, in villages, on t.v and in pubs and night clubs, and sorry, but that's what i saw, ugly women in america, england and germany and awsome women in turkey, holland, portugal and the middle-east.
Dear Slartibartfast, I'm sure that there are many exiting and beautifull women in your country, but generaly speaking few, and not as wild as the suckable dolls that you meet some places abroad.
Cheers everyone.
Naturaly, we are heading to self or natural destruction inside the scale of cosmos space & time journey, so we do our best to discover as much as possible of space-matter and conquer it.
Different human cultures from earth will engage and settle in space and then fight and divide and become allies and enemies and spread far in different parts of this galaxy.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Pavel wrote:Sorry Zaia, i hope that you will correct my dictation and grammar each time i submit a post so that i can be better in english in the future, but your hostility & bitchy attitude on my low english skill (which i agree upon) shows clearly that you were offended because you belong to the uglyography class of american women, fat & lowass, i hope that you r a sexy and attractive girl, but i hardly beleive so after i read your comment on me.
I apologize to you on my comments about your English skills. Once you have been around here for more than 25 posts or so, you will see how many ignorant American teenagers come in here and barely use English themsevles. Perhaps you will understand why I responded the way I did after you experience their kind of English.

As I have friends living in St. Petersburg, Florida, it is the first St. Petersburg I think of.

Again, I apologize for my hostility and bitchiness. Although I have never taken Russian, I have taken Hebrew and learning an entirely new alphabet is a nightmare so I appreciate the difficultly. Sorry for hastily jumping to conclusions.
punkgothhippie
Youngling

Post by punkgothhippie »

I would have to say japanese women would have to be the hottest of any of the females on this planet. First off they are generaly short and i have a thing for short girls...second i have a thing for asian women in the first place...third black hair is amazing...and forth not much bad can come from japan...fuck it's japan the creators of all that is good in this world :twisted:
if you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got!!!
Next of Kin
Rabid Monkey

Post by Next of Kin »

Zaia wrote:
Pavel wrote:Sorry Zaia, i hope that you will correct my dictation and grammar each time i submit a post so that i can be better in english in the future, but your hostility & bitchy attitude on my low english skill (which i agree upon) shows clearly that you were offended because you belong to the uglyography class of american women, fat & lowass, i hope that you r a sexy and attractive girl, but i hardly beleive so after i read your comment on me.
I apologize to you on my comments about your English skills. Once you have been around here for more than 25 posts or so, you will see how many ignorant American teenagers come in here and barely use English themsevles. Perhaps you will understand why I responded the way I did after you experience their kind of English.

As I have friends living in St. Petersburg, Florida, it is the first St. Petersburg I think of.

Again, I apologize for my hostility and bitchiness. Although I have never taken Russian, I have taken Hebrew and learning an entirely new alphabet is a nightmare so I appreciate the difficultly. Sorry for hastily jumping to conclusions.
I wouldn't as he slamed you in his latest post. I guess our russian friend is more sensative about is grammar than he would like us to believe...
Next of Kin
Rabid Monkey

Post by Next of Kin »

...but not as fat as the one that ripped your mother's rear end when she was getting you with a meatloaf dog you call daddy. (Try using better words next time)
Your attempt at humor is lost in the translation. I've noticed that most Eastern and Southern Europeans will tend to base their insults against someone in your family let's say a mother or sister or in this case, a meatloaf dog known as daddy.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Next of Kin wrote:I wouldn't as he slamed you in his latest post. I guess our russian friend is more sensative about is grammar than he would like us to believe...
Yeah, well, I don't really take anyone's opinions on my attractiveness seriously when they're based on whether I tell them to use proper English or not. :D And I do feel badly that I leapt to conclusions. However, telling me that I'm a fat, ugly bitch or whatever did seen a bit of an extreme reaction, so I'm guessing he is rather sensitive about that. Whatev. I apologized sincerely. Guess we'll see if that makes me hot & sexy or if I'll still be fat & ugly.... :wink:
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Are you hot & sexy, or ugly and fat, or shall I have to ask Ando?
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Pavel wrote:Hi this is Pavel again, i'm realy sorry if my opinion concerning beautifull women ofended any of you.
No, it was the way you triple-posted and worded it.
Sorry Zaia, i hope that you will correct my dictation and grammar each time i submit a post so that i can be better in english in the future,
That might work, but she'd be way too busy, considering your level of idiocy.
but your hostility & bitchy attitude on my low english skill (which i agree upon) shows clearly that you were offended because you belong to the uglyography class of american women, fat & lowass, i hope that you r a sexy and attractive girl, but i hardly beleive so after i read your comment on me.
So if a girl gets mad at you, she's ugly? What single-digit number of girlfriends have you had?
Sorry IG-88E, sorry if i offended you in anyway, well you probabably have a nice looking sister, but she might as well be very ugly and dissapointingly fat, and i might be a dickhead as you said but not as fat as the one that ripped your mother's rear end when she was getting you with a meatloaf dog you call daddy. (Try using better words next time)
At least my parents are human. I'm pretty sure you're crossbred beagle and brick.
I think my english is far better than your russian , and my french is fluent.
I think I don't give a flying fuck. Salm is German and his typing is many times better than yours.
I've travelled to different parts of the world and i've met a lot of people in europe, the united states, canada, and the Middle & far-east & i was reffering to natural ethnic beauty, i've seen women in supermarkets, grocery shops, on the streets, in villages, on t.v and in pubs and night clubs,
Ethnic beauty? ETHNIC BEAUTY?!?!!?! I'll let the minorites rip you apart on this one.
and sorry, but that's what i saw, ugly women in america, england and germany and awsome women in turkey, holland, portugal and the middle-east.
Basically, ever race and color that's not your own, I see.
Dear Slartibartfast, I'm sure that there are many exiting and beautifull women in your country, but generaly speaking few, and not as wild as the suckable dolls that you meet some places abroad.
Cheers everyone.
Don't open your yap on something you don't know about.
JADAFETWA
Next of Kin
Rabid Monkey

Post by Next of Kin »

Zaia wrote:
Next of Kin wrote:I wouldn't as he slamed you in his latest post. I guess our russian friend is more sensative about is grammar than he would like us to believe...
Yeah, well, I don't really take anyone's opinions on my attractiveness seriously when they're based on whether I tell them to use proper English or not. :D And I do feel badly that I leapt to conclusions. However, telling me that I'm a fat, ugly bitch or whatever did seen a bit of an extreme reaction, so I'm guessing he is rather sensitive about that. Whatev. I apologized sincerely. Guess we'll see if that makes me hot & sexy or if I'll still be fat & ugly.... :wink:
I don't think you lept to conclusions and in fact, you had covered your tracks and said so before commrade dumbass flew off the handle.
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Pavel....insult after insult after insult....quite on the way to Iggy's level (no offense to Iggy of course). Now, if you had actually looked around America, you would see some mighty nice people, albeit not magazine-like. You just have to look at the college campuses, for the most part. That's where it's all at for the most part. Otherwise, the women are working (they have jobs here for women, you know). Also, just because Zaia took a slightly bitchy attitude does not mean she is ugly fat ans low-assed. In fact, I would have taken the same approash, had she not gotten to you first. Second, Iggy's sister isn't ugly because he got mad at you. I will reiterate his comment, what single-digit number of girlfriends have you had?

Also, you can't make conclusions about looks based on attritude....by far, the more attractive, the bitchier, as far as I have experienced. But then, it goes the opposite way too....the uglier, the bitchier. It's too hard to gauge looks based on attitudes. And although there are some mighty fine females in Russia, some of the best, in fact, there are plenty there that are just as bad. It is the same in every culture, every race. Open your eyes, and you might see that.

But my opinion probably doesn't count, considering I'm gay, does it?

And, by the way, *poke.* :D Have a nice day.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Iggy wrote:That might work, but she'd be way too busy, considering your level of idiocy.
So if a girl gets mad at you, she's ugly? What single-digit number of girlfriends have you had?
Thanks, that made me smile. :)
Ted wrote:Are you hot & sexy, or ugly and fat, or shall I have to ask Ando?
Behave..... :wink:
Next of Kin wrote:I don't think you lept to conclusions and in fact, you had covered your tracks and said so before commrade dumbass flew off the handle.
Thanks, it's nice to know that I wasn't a psychobitch to the guy or anything. And I like your nickname for him. :wink:
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

verilon wrote:Pavel....insult after insult after insult....quite on the way to Iggy's level (no offense to Iggy of course).
Of course......HEY! :wink:
JADAFETWA