Clumsy weapon

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Well... given the fact that this game is supposed to be anti-fun, I think I'd give it a shot.

Oh, and the designs look pretty good, too.

Gun recommendations: Enormous recoil, reload times from hell, and they all fire in a useless mannor.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Alright, whatever. If the only way to fill your pathetic geek shut-in lives with meaning is to trash other people for no real reason, I don't really care.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

HemlockGrey wrote:Alright, whatever. If the only way to fill your pathetic geek shut-in lives with meaning is to trash other people for no real reason, I don't really care.
Dear god, the irony! It's so thick... I'm suffocating!
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

HemlockGrey wrote:Alright, whatever. If the only way to fill your pathetic geek shut-in lives with meaning is to trash other people for no real reason, I don't really care.
Oh noes! Hemlock is projecting ad-hominems! WE HAVE BEEN CITED!

Please. If your only point was to sling around personal attacks and unsubstantiated bitchings about people expressing their opinions about a non-game, then you shouldn't have stormed in here and hopped onto your little orange crate in the first place.

I'd expect the exact same sort of open criticism were I to create something aimless and poorly constructed. I'd also expect people to tell the difference between criticising me and critisizing the subject before they come in wrist-slapping and insulting anyone giving out critisism.
By His Word...
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Oh, please. The man asked for help designing a purposely shitty weapon and then you decided to validate your existance by shitting all over his mod for no real reason than to make yourself feel like a big man. Of course, it's not like anyone expects anything more from the Three Stooges of Iowa.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

HemlockGrey wrote:Oh, please. The man asked for help designing a purposely shitty weapon and then you decided to validate your existance by shitting all over his mod for no real reason than to make yourself feel like a big man. Of course, it's not like anyone expects anything more from the Three Stooges of Iowa.
:wtf: Is anyone else reading the same thread that Hemlock is? Is he drunk tonight? Did he just get dumped/rejected? Serriously, I can't expect flailing like this for any other reason.

Hemlock, The only person who's barged in here to spew angry self-righteous shit at people is you. You are being the self-important condescending ass. When I say that, it's an insult; When I say "The problem is you're tying to deisgn a game to be frustratingly unfun and you clreatly don't know how to express the themes you're tying to use" it's a criticism.

When you disguise a bitter, childish personal grudge as some sort of dumbass agenda over principles, I'm just underwhlemed for words. Was this supposed to not look petty and poorly-reflective of you?
By His Word...
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

God, you're hollow, Hemlock.

You seriously think we're doing this as some kind of vindication so that we feel more important over somebody else, or because we need some sort of way to confirm that we exist?

No, we're doing it because we think it's a stupid idea for a game to be DESIGNED to be not fun to play. And we have every GOD DAMN right to voice such criticism. We're not "hatin'" down on him or calling him stupid, we're offering constructive criticism and feedback, criticism that happens to be of a negative nature because that's what we THINK about the game. Now look at you. You're leaping in here, wrist-slapping and calling us stupid and pathetic because we're criticising what we think is a poorly thought-out idea for a game.

Frankly, I think this says more about you than it does about us, you pathetic child...
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

This thread was relatively civil until Hemlock started posting in it. Perhaps Hemlock should stop posting in it for now and stop playing Meanie-head Police.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.