Jesus... :shock:
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

wtf? :?
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

From what I can tell they were trying to knock the cyclist down by opening a door on him. Problem is the dumbfuck holding the door gets his hand caught and is torn out of the car and falls right into the path of an oncomming car.

Serves the fuck right.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Looks like... if he lived... broken jaw, possibly neck as well. Both cars were moving it looks like, and he got clipped right on the chin.

EDIT: My bad, right in the face. jaw, neck, nose and cheekbones were probably broken
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Seggybop
Jedi Council Member

Post by Seggybop »

Totally deserved that. I saw a cyclist get eviscerated by some scumbag doing that. Don't know if he lived, doubt it though.
my heart is a shell of depleted uranium
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Hahahaha! :lol:

What a fucking idiot cuntwhore. Pity he couldn't have landed on a manhole or something to damage himself some more. :lol:
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Laughng at other people's pain is soooooooooo funny!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

2000AD wrote:Laughng at other people's pain is soooooooooo funny!
He totally deserved it for trying to hit the biker.
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Well last time I checked, laughter is funny. I'm sure we can get some nice representative to write 150 million into the next US budget to check up on the validity of that conclusion though
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Buckle up for safety.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Damn that was funny! :lol:
Hopefully the worthless jackass died, cause I'd really love to see this incident written up in the Darwin Awards.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Damaramu
Jedi Master

Post by Damaramu »

Yeah, that SOB so totally deserved that. Cocksucking punk. :lol:
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Normally I'd be with you on this, but it looks to me like he was trying to hit that kid with the door. He was doing something that could have killed, crippled, or left brain-damaged a kid on a bike for shits and giggles (not to mention, the kid could have fallen in front of the same car). He got exactly what he deserved, and at any rate, people laughing at him is the least of his problems now.

Now on the other hand, if he was just being stupid, then no, he didn't deserve what happened to him. There's a good chance he was killed or permanantly disabled by that hit, and that's not an approppriate penalty just for being dumb.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

cool. rag doll physics.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I feel zero sympathy for this dope, but I can't help but wonder if his friends weren't egging him on.
JADAFETWA
Shark Bait
Padawan Learner

Post by Shark Bait »

wow just wow every time I think my room mates have done every stupid thing possible (including the suggestion "hey lets rush those 9 cops we can take em") I see something like this, fucking incredible.
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and unlimited power.
"Your socks are high and your jell-o is carnavorous" ~ the diamond smuggler
A friend will call you in Jail. A good friend will visit you in Jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you in Jail saying..."THAT WAS AWESOME!" ~ Nick "God" Traxler

“Chief Director and demolitions expert for the Anti-Zombie Task Force”
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

One of these days it'll sink into my head that when many SD.net members, including my BF find something funny, it's funny in a perverted or disturbing way, usually both. I don't feel any sympathy for the dumb schmuck, but it's a little too disturbing for me to find funny.
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Geez! I'm not very sympathetic to the guy, but that's gotta hurt.

I wonder if he survived the incident.

And, incidentally, this is why moronic kids should have parents that prevent them from getting licenses to drive cars.

Edit: Incidentally, I think that the other car was parked at the time. They were driving on the wrong side of the road in an effort to hit the kid, and when he fell out he hit the parked car. It would still do some damage, but not quite as bad as if the other vehicle were moving, too.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Master of Ossus wrote:Edit: Incidentally, I think that the other car was parked at the time..
That's the way it looks to me. There appears to be no one at the wheel, and there are no brake lights following the collision.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Wicked Pilot wrote:
Master of Ossus wrote:Edit: Incidentally, I think that the other car was parked at the time..
That's the way it looks to me. There appears to be no one at the wheel, and there are no brake lights following the collision.
Taking a closer look. It seems that when he looks back the car they hit is still infront of the same house. So I think you're right.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

heheheheheheheheheh

You know, I am probably a bad person for being a sadistic bastard, but he deserved that.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Marksist
Jedi Knight

Post by Marksist »

The fact these ass holes were going to film this too pisses me off. That they brought a camera so they could go and seriously fuck up someone and then I assume post it on the internet for "laughs" is disgusting. That jizz bag deserves it.
-Chris Marks
Justice League
They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.
-Benjamin Franklin
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

HA!

He went to do something bad and got hit with karma. :P
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

The car hit him face first at what....over 30km/h? He's dead. It looked like his neck broke too.