The nice thread

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Batman wrote:
Rogue 9 wrote:
Batman wrote:-Rogue 9, for at least technically having a quote of mine in his sig :wink:
How's that?
It isn't. I had you confused with RogueIce. Sorry 'bout that.
JME2 wrote: Well, it was worth a shot. I mean, what do I have to do, o mighty Dark Knight?
Same thing you did the first time-earn it. You DO get brownie points for being the first one ever to care about that bloody card in the first place :P
So a peace offering of some kind wouldn't work, then? :wink: 8)
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

JME2 wrote: So a peace offering of some kind wouldn't work, then? :wink: 8)
Since a state of war cannot technically exist between individuals, especially if one of them is fictional, no.
As we are not in a personal confrontation that could be compared to a war, still no.
That attitude of yours however might eventually work :wink:

EDITed to fix typo. That's ALL I did to it. The therapy worked.Really.
Last edited by Batman on 2005-01-29 08:15pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Batman wrote:
JME2 wrote: So a peace offering of some kind wouldn't work, then? :wink: 8)
Since a tate of war cannot technically exist between individuals, especially if one of them is fictional, no.
As we are not in a personal confrontation that could be compared to a war, still no.
That attitude of yours however might eventually work :wink:
Thanks. :lol:
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Glocksmann, Perinquius, Cpl Kendall and Coyote, tough guys (not that others aren't tough too).

Necron Lord, Imperial Overlord and Petrosjko, fellow 40K fans.

Ghost Rider, mighty locker of threads.

SirNitram and Lady Tevar, really cool (not that others aren't cool too).

Spanky the Dolphin and Darth Zod, fellow anime freaks.

DestructinatorXIII, fellow n00b.

Dalton, for being able to make just about anyone run for cover (and otherwise he'd tear my arms off).

Robert Walper, you're OK, guy.

Rogue 9 for scrapping TIEs.

The Duchess of Zeon, for being deliciously evil.

Patrick Degan
, Durandal, Beowulf and Kuroneko, smart guys (not that others arn't smart too).

Einhander and Zaia for being hot.

Stravo for being a vastly better writer than the guy in his av (not that others can't claim this too).

Darth Wong for making the site.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Frank Hipper wrote:I like me,
I like me,
I'm as good as I can be...

*sobs*
I like you, just that the Hab part of you isn't 'nice'.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Lord Zentei wrote:
The Duchess of Zeon,.
:mrgreen: Sometimes it is intersting to see other people's views on things. Duchess is an interesting woman. A real sweetheart at that, but to see all the evil and such attached to her, is an eye opener. :wink:
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Spanky the Dolphin, basically for so far appearing the coolest person here to me in the short term I've been here. :D
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

It not for my stumbling across The Dutchess of Zeon's fanfics I would never have discovered this board, and my views on trek vs. wars would have been forever tained by the works of Grahme Kennedy. Thank you Marina.

It's Mike's board after all, and although i often disagree with him on many things, he has shown me that not believeing in some old invisible fart who lives in the sky insn't something i should be ashamed of. Thank You Darth Wong.

Chardok, you're a fucking nut. :lol: Stay that way!

RedImperator is an all around classy guy, always fun to shoot the shit with. One of these days I will get off my ass and make that pilgimage to philly and i expect a guided tour of the finer cheesesteak eating establishments

Admiral Valdemar is a hell of a guy as well, tea and crumpents notwithstanding.

If The Shep tm had a pair of tits.... ugh dear god no. nevermind

I wouldn't be suprised if Rye actually had tits

Stuart scares the fuck out of me

Petrosjko, the poor suffering niners fanthat he is, knows his ball.

Patrick Degan and Durandal because they have turned the simple act of destroying the nonsensical staments of idiots into an artform.

The Kernel is the damn finest twinkletoed pinko commie in town.

And i can't forget Zaia, who happens to know of certian musical tastes of mine which if anyone else were to find out iI'd have difficulty maintianing my macho image. :P

and there are so many more, which is why i hate these threads because i always leave so many people out.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Col. Crackpot wrote:snippity.
I like scores of people here, you included. But its 'nice'. Hey, it's a theme.

Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Frank Hipper wrote:I like me,
I like me,
I'm as good as I can be...

*sobs*
*Hugs Frank*

I think you're a cool nice guy. You build neat model boats among other things. :D
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Let's see...all the SoS members, were nicer & better than the rest of you guys and you know it! :P

And all the guys who haven't asked us for pictures....hmmm...I think that only leaves GALE members.... :P :wink:

But really, you're all nice people as long as you're not in the Politics forum.
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

jmac wrote:Let's see...all the SoS members, were nicer & better than the rest of you guys and you know it! :P

And all the guys who haven't asked us for pictures....hmmm...I think that only leaves GALE members.... :P :wink:

But really, you're all nice people as long as you're not in the Politics forum.
Only the Gale members wouldn't ask for pic of a chick. I don't see you're point?

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Knife wrote:
jmac wrote:And all the guys who haven't asked us for pictures....hmmm...I think that only leaves GALE members.... :P :wink:
Only the Gale members wouldn't ask for pic of a chick. I don't see you're point?
Girl-speak truly is a foreign language, I can't make heads or tails of this one either. I think she's making a joke about how we're all not nice because we bug her for pictures, but I can only guarantee a 50% accuracy rate on this translation... :?

Nice people.
The females for gracing us with their presence
Rob Wilson, Stravo, and all the guys who get laid a lot for sharing their adventures and tormenting the AYVB
Red & Durandal for getting me laid in Fast Times
The pro-gun people, because guns are good
And many others, except the village idiots and WTPF
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

Col. Crackpot wrote: The Kernel is the damn finest twinkletoed pinko commie in town.
I love you too. :P

*sigh*, if I just HAVE to name names, here goes:

Bohemianfey: She's my baby so she's worth mentioning, even if she won't let me stick it in her butt.

Durandal and RedImp: Cool guys, but they both smell bad after a few days staying in the same house.

Stofsk: He's an Aussie, but I don't hold that against him.

Lus: Also an Aussie, but she's nice to talk to.

Phongn: He's not Californian, but I still like him.

Superman: He's one sick fuck. Truly a shining credit to our state.

Keevan: Scares me sometimes (Bloodletting? *shudder*), but he's a fun guy nonetheless.

Ace Pace: My Israeli groupie.

fgalkin: I want to drink vodka with this guy.

and finally....

Col. Crackpot: He's a right-wing nutjob, and the only one of his kind I don't actively despise. :D

Sorry if I forgot anyone, but it's late and I'm lazy.
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

Well if I had to pick names they would be

Sea Skimmer - Awesome military expert, always helps out people like me with questions.

MKSheppard - I disagree with him on many things but he is a nice guy to chat with, also very knowledgable on military.

Ace Pace - A great friend, also gives me a perpepective into Israel most muslims never get.

Shroomman 777 - Intelligen guy, good writter.

Peregrine Toker - Quite somber but funny at times. Shows me links I would never come across.

Darth Wong - For making this place possible.

Dalton - A nice admin who is eager to help me.

Aleyska - Great knoweldgable trekkie.

Patrick Deagan - Amazing debater and full of facts.

Gandlf - Great guy to chat with.

Stofsk - Awesome dude, also fun to chat with.
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Jedi Council Member

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Ace Pace wrote: KAN...is well... KAN.
Aw, come on Ace! I'm a psycho. Just say it, would 'ya? :twisted: :wink:
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

My cat gives me one of the most precious gifts of all.

She is a timid creature, very shy, and is scared of most creatures. Yet despite all of this, she lets me pick her up, she lets me touch her... she trusts me despite the fact that I am so much bigger and stronger than she is. Every time she lets me pick her up, I am honoured by the trust that she places in me, but in so few others.

At the nursing home where I work, there are many people who I admire and care for.

Mrs C... her husband has dementia, and because of the dementia, his behaviour isn't what one would hope of a married man, but despite this, she still loves him, she still cares for him and she always puts on a brave face. Her inner strength is admirable and I wonder if I could do the same if I was in her position.

Mrs D... when she was in her 60s she began getting a bit forgetful and then one day she woke up and she simply couldn't figure anything out. When I met her at the nursing home, she didn't understand the social context of anything you said, and she would only reliably answer yes or no questions. Beneath all of that, however, you could see that she was a sweet, kind and generous lady.

Mrs L... SHe also has dementia, but she cares for people. She always looks after dolls (which she thinks are real babies) and she is very gentle with them and very attentive... I would rather have her look after me, dementia and all, than some sane people I know.

And on an anime-related note, Naruto and Sasuke are so sweet together... they should get together.

Hey, I didn't say it had to be about people on this board, did I?

Just remember that everything has to be fgalkin-nice. I don't want any nastiness in my thread.
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff
Jedi Council Member

Petrosjko, for he's the one who understand my state of mental disor... I mean, my *artistic* obsession :twisted: :twisted: :P :wink:

On behalf of Arkham Hospital, I would like to express our gratitude once more to Petrosjko for significant contribution in re-capturing our most dangerous patient. -Hannibal Lecter, M.D.

Pcm979, he's always able to recognize the perv.. the subtle meaning behind my posts, like the ones concerning monkeys and mice....

AcePace, my spam buddy. :mrgreen:

Keevan Colton, for our discussion concerning individual privacy rights and corporatism.

Innerbrat, for her advice regarding "emotional" affair.

Phongn and Durandal for sharing quite extensive details on 3D surround sound and its mechanism.

Petro, Mike, Enforcer Talen, Chmee, Lagmonster, and others who were slapping my face, showed me what a dumbfuck I was and brought my conscoiusness back to reality concerning that 'forbidden relationship' I involved in.

Robert Walper. After crossed swords several times on the past regarding the Borg, actually you're okay, man! *jabs shoulder* the Borg still sucks, by the way *ducks and runs* :P

Peregrin Toker Cthulhu fhtagn! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Stofsk, for falling right into my trap. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! :wink:

Lusankya. You're a nice person, Lus.

And finally, Loner and Superman, for the reason I'd rather not mention here. Thanks, guys! They were both such masterpieces of art on their own!

PS:
For STvsSW in particular, I'd like to thank Mike Wong & Wayne Poe for the existence of SD.net and USVSD respectively; two first websites that gave me such relieving facts way back to 1999.
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on 2005-01-30 01:31pm, edited 7 times in total.
Jedi Council Member

Lusankya wrote:Just remember that everything has to be fgalkin-nice. I don't want any nastiness in my thread.
Just a note; while fgalkin-nice manner is always appreciated, I'd also thank people who blatantly slap me on the face to show my stupidity, because sometimes certain things could only be learnt in hard way.
Jedi Council Member

Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba wrote:KAN provides sickening entertainment and images of his crazyness all the time. More fun than a barrel of monkeys.
Petrosjko wrote: KAN, for continually redetermining just what the 'lowest common denominator' is.
Thank you. Thank you. *bows to the audience* Now it's still early in the evening, perhaps you wanna' hear my story about 'a lawyer and his pet porcupine'... *notices OT mods are grabbing their shotguns* Ummm... Welll, never mind! I think it's time for the bands, after all. Ladies and gentlemen, we proudly present our singer tonight... Mr James Brown!
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

jmac wrote: And all the guys who haven't asked us for pictures....hmmm...I think that only leaves GALE members.... :P :wink:
I was only asking in my "prayers" does that count? :D

count for being slightly less creepy than beging for it online I guess, but only slightly. :?
Last edited by Tsyroc on 2005-01-30 11:32pm, edited 1 time in total.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

I'm sure I've missed a few, but hey, I'm only human. Anyhow, my "Nice thread" contribution:

Darth Wong
Creator of this great website and board, where I've spent many hours browsing and discussing interesting subjects with like minded individuals. Can take credit for some significant educational experiences for myself, along with several important changes on how I percieve the world.

SirNitram
Strikes me as a good guy, no matter how much we butt heads.

Dalton
Our own personal friendly admin. Never had a problem with him, and he's given me some good laughs.

StarshipTitanic
Name alone is worthy of mention since I'm a big Titanic fan. All my dealings with him have been pleasant IIRC.

fgalkin
Gives the rest of us a bad name by his persistent and admirable ability to finish every post with "Have a nice day".

Einhander Sn0m4n
One of our resident rabid posters, who has fun making fun and teasing me in his unique way, which I don't mind.

MKSheppard
Has given me some really good laughs in the Hall of Shame, and appeals to my own secret fetish for nukes.

Ace Pace
Seems like a good kid, and I've even had the pleasure of chatting to him real time across the world. The internet sure is amazing. :P

Ted C
Someone I really enjoy debating with, brings up alot of good points and counter arguements without the hassle of flaming. Although I haven't seen him around for some time.

Recent acquaintance whom I can thank for giving me some advice, and giving me some laughs and taking my mind off more serious matters. Glad to consider you a friend online. Thanks guy! :D

Stravo
The guy can write!

seanrobertson
Fellow Borg fan and great guy to chat to. Life constantly interrupting our sporatic chats and corrospondence, but hopefully that won't be endless. Hope to see him back at SDN again soon.

Lusankya
One of our resident cute online women. Friendly and enjoyable to have around.

Lord Poe
Has given me some good laughs, and has great artistic talents with personal photos.

Chris OFarrell
Fellow Star Trek fan more or less introduced through Alyeska, when playing a online game of Battlefield 1942. Was a short encounter, but despite so we played well together and the short fun we had was memorable.

Alyeska
Regular online contact who I consider a really good guy and someone worth chatting to about assorted topics. Someone I'm willing to listen to and ask for advice in regards to SDN. Has also stuck up for me on more than one occasion, which I appreciate. Thanks for being there Alyeska. :)

Coyote
A great source for behind the scenes info and perspective on the military, and can speak as someone who's been there and done that. Glad to see him occasionally smack down those who don't know what the hell they're talking about.

salm
Made an excellent contribution to my sithified image in the Art's forum. Good work guy. *thumbs up*

Verilon
Friendly individual whom I get along quite well with, in the rare instances we corrospond. We started off on the wrong foot, but since then became good acquaintances. I even enjoyed an extended time of teasing him about a specific theme.

Laird
Has the great distinction of being the only online person from SDN I've met. He was everyone's last hope for me to believe there was actually normal people behind these computer monitors. He blew it. :( I'm kidding. :P He's a great guy, hope to see him again sometime. Thanks again for the Robocop CD too Laird. :D

Darth Fanboy
Mentioned here for no other reason than his name is so honest. We all are. (or Fangirl have you)

Ghost Rider
Strikes me as a well liked and fair person, despite our apparent differences which I hope can someday be resolved.

Zaia
Friendly female member whom I've corrosponded to sporatically. Has the distinction of suckering me into the LiveJounal group, although my participation is quite irregular. Her legions of followers should be respected by anone who appreciates the potential for being mobbed in her defense. ;)

The Silence and I
Another fellow sci fi fan I've corrosponded with on a limited basis and enjoyed. I appreciate his viewpoint and input, which is further credited by his education (still under way IIRC). Hope to have further enlightening chats with him. :)

Superman
Another great guy who I have the pleasure of occasionally yapping to online. Thinks he has the upper hand in the insults. The poor fool! :D Thinks his build is more impressive than mine too...he's clearly deluded. ;)

JME2
Writer of the infamous...er...famous "Best of Both Worlds" fanfic that I like to keep tabs on. ;) Great guy to tease and chat to occasionally as well. Keep up the great work JME2! :D

LadyTevar
Limited contact, but when there was it's always been friendly.

YT300000
One of the first MSN contact from SDN IIRC. We've spent considerable time chatting here and there. His trust and talking to me about his life I find interesting and honest. Glad to give him any advice if I can.

TurboPhaser
The name is brilliant.

Zac Naloen
Friendly SDN contact I've corrosponded with sporatically on the AIM chat.

Chardok
Another friendly voice at SDN. Has shown some great neighborly behavior towards myself, even having jumped to my defense on more than one occasion, regardless whether others think I deserved it. Has a great deal of respect from me because of his willingness and, honestly, bravery on sharing some pretty personal information on himself.

Fighter of Foo
The name always gives me a smile, even though I have no idea what the heck it means. Cute to boot.

Rogue 9
Prefers to be called Rouge, despite his half hearted objections. I'm kidding. All pleasant dealings with him.

AnimeJet
An artist with anime images, and another cute female member of SDN.

Cpl Kendall
Good family man with some good common sense from what I can tell.

Mrs Kendall
Married to Cpl Kendall, and strikes me as someone with good intentions at heart.

18-Till-I-Die
I think he started off on the wrong foot at SDN, but nevertheless his behavior did strike me as honest. Hope he enjoyed his stay at SDN (don't know if he's coming back).

Elheru Aran
Another fairly recent acquaintance I've made. Good natured, and a fellow gamer I have yet to test on the Battlefield. Bring it on dude! ;)

bohemianfey
Great artistic skill, along with some appreciable photos of herself. She's friendly online, and even offered to help me with any photo editing I may be interested in doing in the future.

Petrosjko
Gives me online "noogies" (you bastard! :P) and a good laugh at our occasional good natured sparring. Glad to have him around.

Lindar
Occasional AIM corrospondent. Gets special mention for her cute and fun method of "pouncing" myself and others online, both at SDN and the AIM chatroom.

brianeyci
Another fellow Trek fan, one who more readily admits his naive and inexperienced nature. I could learn from him in that respect. I appreciate his input and viewpoints.

xBlackFlash
Reminds me of a female friend of mine, who's also very cute. Get's special recognition for her awesome work at "sithifying" one of my photos posted here at SDN. Her good natured teasing about a nude photo on my behalf gave me a smile. :)

Dead Ghost
Don't know him much, but his recent attempts to convince me I'm some potential sort of male nude model, while clearly delusional, are appreciated. :P

Dartzap
Another MSN acquaintance, had the pleasure of sending him several amusing videos online. Some minor corrospondence which has been friendly.

Troger
I honestly can't say I readily recognize the name, but his note of liking me despite my bad reputation at SDN is appreciated. Thanks. :)

Lord Zentei
Thanks for telling me I'm an okay guy. Never hurts to have a friendly voice letting you know you're not all bad. :)
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

As usual in threads like this We must express Our everlasting (platonic, damn you!) love for Our alt kameraden from ASVS, and Our everlasting refined contempt for the following hordes of SD.net untermenschen.

The following untermensch shall however receive the glorious blessing of being mentioned in this minor dispatch from the Domain of Felicity:

I. Zaia, IB, Mayabird, and Broomstick, as friends or intelligences or both.

II. Frank Hipper for having been saved by the Word of Nikademus (the Golden Twinkee is victorious!) and thus being made exempt from contempt by this miraculous occurrence.

III. Kuja, for there is hope in the fact that he does not possess a thrice-cursed LiveJournal.

IV. Coyote, for meritous acts in the service of the Domain of Felicity.

V. Those individuals who have mentioned the Name of the August Presence in this thread.

VI. Such conservatives, military personnel, and gun nuts as I shall retrieve from Purgatorio to serve as my Lifeguard Company on the Day of the Illumination of Wisdom.

VII. Sundry other personages who have demonstrated a meritous concern for the interests of the Domain of Felicity but who are beneath the notice of Our August Presence, and who thus shall be ascended to the Domain of Felicity to serve as eunuchs under the Grand Domestic of the palace for all-time after the Day of the Illumination.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

For those I know personally...

Howedar: You are a nice guy, thanks for putting up with me.

The Silence and I: Wow... another nerd I can interface with. They arent very common at ASU, most of them are "Bsuiness for now" majors

SharkBait: Dude... *rattles off events of the last three years* and I like cheese because chickens have GIBLETS. oh and despite what you may say, you are a Jack catholic

For those I dont

Nitram: Your accent is awesome, and your gnome speak frightens me

Tev: One of the best role-players ever

Rogue9: Backtabbing FOR JUSTICE. Nuff' said.

Admiral Valdemar: You are really awesome to bio babble with. I still read that paper on the black death you sent me.

Marcao: Hello lovelies*huggles*

Thirdfain: Not only are you cute, but you are also EVIL. Great combination

Captain CYran: You ned to come here and The SIlence and I, and..I, will take you to see awonderful pair of boobies.

SHep: Cute and cuddely, like some sort of homicidal teddy bear.

Innerbrat: You are the living embodiment of the childhood fantasy of most of the people on the board. We salute you.

Durandal:just about everyone in GALE wishes you were bi

Frigidmagi: You may be a paranoid ex-marine. But you are OUR paranoid ex-marine(speaking of the ASU mafia)

More coming as I think of them
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote: VII. Sundry other personages who have demonstrated a meritous concern for the interests of the Domain of Felicity but who are beneath the notice of Our August Presence, and who thus shall be ascended to the Domain of Felicity to serve as eunuchs under the Grand Domestic of the palace for all-time after the Day of the Illumination.
*cracks open my handy Dutchess to English dictionary, eyes widen, runs off to find an armor plated jockstrap.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy