Self-Portriats (my friends, this is a challenge)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

That's quality.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

xBlackFlash wrote:Played around in Photoshop, and decided to post the result...though I hear Fey has the monopoly on B&W photos with a border :wink:

[img]snip[/img]
:shock: BOIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

*falls over, clapping hand to heart*
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Elheru Aran wrote:
xBlackFlash wrote:Played around in Photoshop, and decided to post the result...though I hear Fey has the monopoly on B&W photos with a border :wink:

[img]snip[/img]
:shock: BOIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

*falls over, clapping hand to heart*
She's 16 dude. Take your hand off your dick and step away from the computer.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Eh, I know-- she's too young for me. Have you no idea of drama, man? She's cute, and that's what I'm acknowledging....
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

RedImperator wrote:
She's 16 dude. Take your hand off your dick and step away from the computer.
If there's even one left now...
JADAFETWA
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Elheru Aran wrote:Eh, I know-- she's too young for me. Have you no idea of drama, man? She's cute, and that's what I'm acknowledging....
I've got a great sense of drama. If you'd like to be the tragic star of one, keep making "BOING!" posts at underage members. You can acknowledge a young woman is attractive without acting like a dirty old man.
X-Ray Blues
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

:shock: ....

I think Fey's was a lot hotter. Straight as I am, the girl looks good...
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

xBlackFlash wrote::shock: ....

Don't sell yourself short, hunny, you're a little cutie. I said it when you joined and I'll say it again.
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

I love that picture. I've actually seen her look hotter in that corset, but that picture is beautiful.
X-Ray Blues
bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

RedImperator wrote:

I love that picture. I've actually seen her look hotter in that corset, but that picture is beautiful.
You've seen me on a webcam with the corset. It's hard to beat live action. :wink:
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Fighter of Foo wrote:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/f00/IMAG5637.jpg
Friend and I being strange laying on the floor...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/f00/MeJu.jpg
Once again, acting really strange. :D
For the love of Zod, please be legal! :shock: :D

Edit: I'll try and do an arty picture later. Doubt I'll be able to do much with a webcam though.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Wow...

I just looked through this entire thread, and we have many more cute members than I though we did...
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

xBlackFlash wrote:Wow...

I just looked through this entire thread, and we have many more cute members than I though we did...
What can I say, geek is sexy. 8)
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

NICE, Flash you look great.
Fey, another great pic :)
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

*cough* Well, without further delay, here's a "mostly" nude self portrait of myself. Only the brave or those with sufficient eye protection need click it!

Link :lol:
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

*image*
*whistles* If you just had a couple more years on ya...;)
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Robert Walper wrote:*cough* Well, without further delay, here's a "mostly" nude self portrait of myself. Only the brave or those with sufficient eye protection need click it!

* Shakes head. *

The preceived embodiment of human male perfection. The Borg should be a-knocking anytime... 8)
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

RedImperator wrote:She's 16 dude. Take your hand off your dick and step away from the computer.
What are acceptable age differences in your opinion.

Not that I do any of that "boing" crap, more of an inquiry in order to compare societal differences, also I'm far too busy pining over an ex so I can't be an online pervert, honest!
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Velvet's cute.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Fey, in that pic I don't see your irises, just the whites of your eyes. It looks freaky. :shock:
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Robert Walper wrote:*cough* Well, without further delay, here's a "mostly" nude self portrait of myself. Only the brave or those with sufficient eye protection need click it!

Thanks but i'll pass :P
Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

Robert Walper wrote:

*image*
*whistles* If you just had a couple more years on ya...;)
Well, it's a start. We'll see whether or not you can be persuaded for an imitation of this shot of yours without any editing. :twisted:
Just kidding. It might work better if you make a more threatening face, you know...
xBF, nice shot. Loved the lighting in it. Nice bored-look, too.
Fey, excellent shot! I only have one thing to say: isn't the black a bit too strong? It's just that the up-borders of the corset contrast a lot against your skin. It ends up making it look like a bit fake (the corset, I mean)... That and a minute detail in your corset's right side. A part of it is higher than the other. I realize that it's a detail concerning the strapping/button-up, but it might give off a suspicious feeling to anyone viewing your pic zoomed in (which I think it's safe to say that there should be a lot doing that :wink: ).
Mark S wrote:Maybe they're allowed to have all the casual sex they want. It's not sex that's forbidden, it's attachment.

"Go forth and fuck her brains out, my young Padawan. Just remember, no cuddling and pillow talk afterwards."
- Concerning the topic "Jedi training and sexuality"
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

something just did

me playing with my bother's camera
a close up
me trying to look cool(and probaly failing)

these are nothing fancy just some pics took.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

bohemianfey wrote:

Weird, I just finished editing my corset picture. I promised I'd post this, when I got the corset. You all helped pay for it, so here you go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/ ... /roar3.jpg
Looks...weird. Photoshoppy. Sure, your face is beautiful (as usual :wink:), but the body's kinda kooky.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Dead_Ghost wrote: Well, it's a start. We'll see whether or not you can be persuaded for an imitation of this shot of yours without any editing. :twisted:
:P Sorry to disappoint, but I've decided against it. Just strikes me as too inappropiate for several reasons.