Self-Portriats (my friends, this is a challenge)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

Robert Walper wrote:
Dead_Ghost wrote: Well, it's a start. We'll see whether or not you can be persuaded for an imitation of this shot of yours without any editing. :twisted:
:P Sorry to disappoint, but I've decided against it. Just strikes me as too inappropiate for several reasons.
Your call, though I think that I'm not the one who will be disappointed. :wink:
Mark S wrote:Maybe they're allowed to have all the casual sex they want. It's not sex that's forbidden, it's attachment.

"Go forth and fuck her brains out, my young Padawan. Just remember, no cuddling and pillow talk afterwards."
- Concerning the topic "Jedi training and sexuality"
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

*just caught the last 3 pages, out of curiousity* Velvet! You're totally adorable! That ain't no lie, Fey is a dream too.
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Lindar wrote:*just caught the last 3 pages, out of curiousity* Velvet! You're totally adorable! That ain't no lie, Fey is a dream too.
More like a wet dream. :P

Anyways, looking at this thread, I've come to realize that we are without a doubt, the sexiest goddamn forum ever. :mrgreen:

Edit: Here's some sexy for ya. :P

"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

Aya wrote: Anyways, looking at this thread, I've come to realize that we are without a doubt, the sexiest goddamn forum ever. :mrgreen:

You're harming our sexiest forum potential, not helping. ;) :P :twisted:
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Dead_Ghost wrote:
Robert Walper wrote:
Dead_Ghost wrote: Well, it's a start. We'll see whether or not you can be persuaded for an imitation of this shot of yours without any editing. :twisted:
:P Sorry to disappoint, but I've decided against it. Just strikes me as too inappropiate for several reasons.
Your call, though I think that I'm not the one who will be disappointed. :wink:
Which is vastly outweighted by those who are relieved. :P
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Robert Walper wrote:
Aya wrote: Anyways, looking at this thread, I've come to realize that we are without a doubt, the sexiest goddamn forum ever. :mrgreen:

You're harming our sexiest forum potential, not helping. ;) :P :twisted:
Atleast I don't frighten young children and the elderly.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

Actually, while the second is neutral, the first and third are quite cool. Nice shots, Aya.
RobertWalper wrote:Which is vastly outweighted by those who are relieved.
Sometimes, just one smile or one appreciating look and/or comment can make a difference amidst a crowd, you know :wink:
Mark S wrote:Maybe they're allowed to have all the casual sex they want. It's not sex that's forbidden, it's attachment.

"Go forth and fuck her brains out, my young Padawan. Just remember, no cuddling and pillow talk afterwards."
- Concerning the topic "Jedi training and sexuality"
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

And before anyone asks, yes, one nostral is bigger than the other. Don't ask me why, they just are.
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Aya wrote: Atleast I don't frighten young children and the elderly.
Are you implying I do? If so, thanks! It's good to be bad. :twisted:
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Dead_Ghost wrote: Sometimes, just one smile or one appreciating look and/or comment can make a difference amidst a crowd, you know :wink:
You obviously need some more experience with this particular crowd, including the already not so popular status of moi. :P

You get a E for effort though in your attempts to convince me. :wink:
Fuzzy
Padawan Learner

Post by Fuzzy »

You know, if I didn't have such a negative view on how I look, I'd be tempted to post here. But since I'm probably correct, I'll just fade away now. :D
"Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night."
--Isaac Asimov

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... but most of all, it's time to kick your ass, Jackson!"
--Gil Hamilton

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."
- Voltaire (1694-1778) on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan. (posted by Chmee)
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Robert Walper wrote:
Aya wrote: Atleast I don't frighten young children and the elderly.
Are you implying I do? If so, thanks! It's good to be bad. :twisted:
Ugly ain't evil, son. :P
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Fuzzy wrote:You know, if I didn't have such a negative view on how I look, I'd be tempted to post here. But since I'm probably correct, I'll just fade away now. :D

:glares at fuzzy:
:flames appear from behind eyes:
:evil: <-- :kinda like that:
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Fuzzy
Padawan Learner

Post by Fuzzy »

glare all ya want, im ugly. Like Moe from the simpsons.
"Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night."
--Isaac Asimov

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... but most of all, it's time to kick your ass, Jackson!"
--Gil Hamilton

- Voltaire (1694-1778) on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan. (posted by Chmee)
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Fuzzy wrote:glare all ya want, im ugly. Like Moe from the simpsons.
Hell, no one thinks they look amazing. I don't think I look remotely good, but look at the response I got here :points to BOING posts:
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Fuzzy
Padawan Learner

Post by Fuzzy »

Yeah, but you see, you were originally wrong. I However, am correct in my assumption. See how that works?
--Isaac Asimov

--Gil Hamilton

Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Fuzzy wrote:Yeah, but you see, you were originally wrong. I However, am correct in my assumption. See how that works?
You obviously don't know how SDN works. Your assertion is baseless without evidence. Dialogue and opinion is subjective, therefore visual evidence should be the primary effort on your part. ;)
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

More photos and less yabbering from such personages as Walper about such things he has little grasp upon.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Fuzzy
Padawan Learner

Post by Fuzzy »

*raises hands* sorry. no camera. the only way id actually have a pic posted is if velvet attacked me with her camera phone. and really need to stop giving people ideas.
--Isaac Asimov

--Gil Hamilton

Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Fuzzy wrote:*raises hands* sorry. no camera. the only way id actually have a pic posted is if velvet attacked me with her camera phone. and really need to stop giving people ideas.
Already done. And because you're sickeningly self-concious, severly edited.

What can I say? I've developed a recent border fetish.
Fuzzy
Padawan Learner

Post by Fuzzy »

For the record, no, I'm not swimming. I hate swimming.
--Isaac Asimov

--Gil Hamilton

Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

OK. I admit it. I'm a camera whore.

Recently I've discovered I completely worship making pictures black+white then airbrushing in parts of them...something about it.

No, I do not particularly like this picture.
No, it is not blurry on purpose.
Yes, I am wearing a shirt. Tank top. Hair got in the way of the straps.
Yes, I went with it anyway.

:throws picture to the wolves:
Do your worst.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

We need a "Countdown till xBlackFlash's legal" clocks. :D
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Aya wrote:We need a "Countdown till xBlackFlash's legal" clocks. :D
Roughly 1 year, 7 months, + 10 days :wink:

EDIT: Because my math blows, and is probably still off.
Fuzzy
Padawan Learner

Post by Fuzzy »

Countdown til Velvet is legal

:twisted:

speaking of which... IM not even legal...
--Isaac Asimov

--Gil Hamilton