Don't try this at home kids...

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Medic
Sith Devotee

Post by Medic »

Not very funny considering their motives.
On top of the "unlucky" one actually performing the act, the driver, cameraman and anyone else in the car also earned this from me: :finger:
DocHorror
Rabid Monkey

Post by DocHorror »

Hmmm, nasty. Though, obviously, sympathy goes out to his family.

I hate this kind of shit, all those programs like Jackass etc, just fan the flames. Though most people are stupid enough to do it of their own accord.
wood
Youngling

Post by wood »

:shock:

Ow.
"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates
Avatar - "Praying" by Alex Grey.
Steven Snyder
Jedi Master

Post by Steven Snyder »

Lots of laughs and no sympathy here.

You raise a little monster like that, you get what you deserve.

This reminds me of the time...waaaay back. I was living in Illinios and there was this jackass down the street about the same age as me. He loved tormenting the other kids, anyone he could get his hands on really. Quite an emotionally unstable kid, but the entire family was cursed to reap what they sow.
Well anyway the kid wanted to show his buddies how tough he was, and decided to be a big man and stop the UPS truck that was coming down the road. I suspect he thought he would look like that Chinese student that stopped that tank in Tienamin Square in China...but instead it looked more like the scene in Austin Powers with the security guard and the steamroller, except much faster. The driver apparently didn't notice him, now that is a video I would cherish.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

hmm... i watched the video again and it looks like the guy opens the door AFTER they´ve passed the kid on the bike. looks like he didn´t want to hit him with the door, just show off a "cool" stunt.

if that´s the case, well, he´s a jackass but not an asshole.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

salm wrote:hmm... i watched the video again and it looks like the guy opens the door AFTER they´ve passed the kid on the bike. looks like he didn´t want to hit him with the door, just show off a "cool" stunt.

if that´s the case, well, he´s a jackass but not an asshole.
No, actually, he hit one of the kids. You hear a "tink" just before he falls out of the car, and I didn't see the door begin to close at all.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba
Sith Devotee

Post by Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba »

Ouch.
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

+http://data.4chan.org/b/src/1107149204748.jpg

It's already been made into an internet image, as a testament to the stupidity which spawned it.

Also, somethingawful.co* is reporting that he, in fact, survived his little run-in with the parked car.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Icehawk
Jedi Council Member

Post by Icehawk »

Where on the site are they reporting this? Does it say how bad he was hurt?
"The Cosmos is expanding every second everyday, but their minds are slowly shrinking as they close their eyes and pray." - MC Hawking
"It's like a kids game. A morbid, blood-soaked Tetris game..." - Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs)