Assault Phaser alterations (photoshop work)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Assault Phaser alterations (photoshop work)

Post by Alyeska »

I started with this image.

First thing I did was move the top of the phaser forward to make room for future mods.

Next thing I did was cut down the size of the energy mag so the grip isn't so long.

Most recently I added a trigger guard.

I really want to try and flatten out the top somewhat and add iron sights, but my photoshop skills are limited. So I am looking at adding some sort of accessory infront of the trigger guard like some aiming device.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
IRG CommandoJoe
Sith Devotee

Post by IRG CommandoJoe »

Wow. Looks pretty cool. Although I'd make the trigger guard more round, purely for Federation aesthetic purposes. :P
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? -Obi-Wan Kenobi

"In the unlikely event that someone comes here, hates everything we stand for, and then donates a big chunk of money anyway, I will thank him for his stupidity." -Darth Wong, Lord of the Sith

Proud member of the Brotherhood of the Monkey.
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Re: Assault Phaser alterations (photoshop work)

Post by Comosicus »

Alyeska wrote: I really want to try and flatten out the top somewhat and add iron sights, but my photoshop skills are limited. So I am looking at adding some sort of accessory infront of the trigger guard like some aiming device.
Phaser with laser "red dot" aiming :wink:
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa