Self-Portriats (my friends, this is a challenge)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

wautd wrote:
Fighter of Foo wrote:
Ph34r me.

What? No smile? :P
You tell me. Has Foo ever smiled for any pictures she posted on this board? If she has, I missed it.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Rogue 9 wrote:
wautd wrote:
Fighter of Foo wrote:
Ph34r me.

What? No smile? :P
You tell me. Has Foo ever smiled for any pictures she posted on this board? If she has, I missed it.
I dunno. First time I saw her pics
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

hey Foo! joo gotta problem meng? joo think joo gonna kick my ass or somthin? well i gots news for you!

*runs away and hides
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Fighter of Foo wrote:<Snip impressive but \/\/34k photos>
Ph34r me.
I refuse to ph34r until you actually smile. :P

*wishes he had photoshop, or paint shop, or well... anything so he could mess with photos.*
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

My god, Foo is soooo hot!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:My god, Foo is soooo hot!
I would trouble you to remember that she's also jailbait. See the Black Flash/Elheru incident above.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Rogue 9 wrote:
Shroom Man 777 wrote:My god, Foo is soooo hot!
I would trouble you to remember that she's also jailbait. See the Black Flash/Elheru incident above.
Wow...that can actually be refered to as the BlackFlash/Elheru incident??

Go me.
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Fighter of Foo wrote:*triple pic snip*

Ph34r me.
Hm. I see you've sprouted. :P

And while you'll probably hate me for saying this (though I'd be suprised if you didn't already... :D) you look a LOT like Avril Lavigne. Like, the tiny differences are, well... tiny.
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
IndustrialNoise
Jedi Knight

Post by IndustrialNoise »

Hey, I did smile. First picture I ever posted. If someone wants to go look for it, go ahead. :P

And I've gotten used to the Avril comparisons by now, although I don't really agree.
::SoS:NBA ::GDC::
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

She only looked like that when she had black hair. :P
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
IndustrialNoise
Jedi Knight

Post by IndustrialNoise »

Here, NOW everybody can "ph34r" me. A pretty old, small, bad picture. But hey, it's a smile. :P :)

::SoS:NBA ::GDC::
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Rogue 9 wrote: I would trouble you to remember that she's also jailbait. See the Black Flash/Elheru incident above.
Wha? Where?

God, Foo is smokin'. Mmmm...smoking...
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:
Rogue 9 wrote: I would trouble you to remember that she's also jailbait. See the Black Flash/Elheru incident above.
Wha? Where?

God, Foo is smokin'. Mmmm...smoking...
Page 28, where I open fire on Elheru for acting like a horny idiot for a 16 year old. If I recall correctly, you're well under 18, so no legal issues apply here. However, it would behoove you to control yourself anyway. As I grow tired of saying, it's possible to tell a woman she's attractive using the brain on top of your neck instead of the one in front of your asshole.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Oh, sure.

But what's wrong with saying she's "soooo hot!"?
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Oh, sure.

Nothing, in and of itself, save it's somewhat immature. You, however, did it twice, in well-separated posts, and added nothing extra in the second post. That crosses the line between complementary and slavering.

Seriously, I can't believe I have to explain this.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
SpacedTeddyBear
Jedi Master

Post by SpacedTeddyBear »

Well there's nothing wrong...... so long as you're under 18. Well I think that's the general consensus anyways. My personal rule for acknowledging hotness for jailbait, is to simply state that they're cute.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Fighter of Foo wrote:Here, NOW everybody can "ph34r" me. A pretty old, small, bad picture. But hey, it's a smile. :P :)

*snip*
I have the full version of that pic. Go me.

I got a haircut, so once I can find my camera, I'll grace you all with a picture.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

RedImperator wrote: You, however, did it twice, in well-separated posts, and added nothing extra in the second post.
Oh :oops:
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:
Fighter of Foo wrote:Here, NOW everybody can "ph34r" me. A pretty old, small, bad picture. But hey, it's a smile. :P :)

*snip*
I have the full version of that pic. Go me.

I got a haircut, so once I can find my camera, I'll grace you all with a picture.
I Ph34r Foo, but I do not fear Mitth *attempts to extract full sizer from the HP acid boy.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Ace Pace wrote:I Ph34r Foo, but I do not fear Mitth *attempts to extract full sizer from the HP acid boy.
No.

I shouldn't have said that, probably... if Alicia wanted people to have the full picture, she would have posted the full picture instead of cropping it like that. There's nothing incriminating or bad in the rest of the pic, IMO, but I'm not her.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:
Ace Pace wrote:I Ph34r Foo, but I do not fear Mitth *attempts to extract full sizer from the HP acid boy.
No.

I shouldn't have said that, probably... if Alicia wanted people to have the full picture, she would have posted the full picture instead of cropping it like that. There's nothing incriminating or bad in the rest of the pic, IMO, but I'm not her.
Sorry, should have added smiley, in no way was I being serious.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Foo, what's on that necklace? Some sort of star?
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

The photos do you no justice. :)

Lindar is a cutie. ^_^
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

HemlockGrey wrote:Foo, what's on that necklace? Some sort of star?
From what I can see, it's a pentagram with a human skull in the middle.
Mark S wrote:Maybe they're allowed to have all the casual sex they want. It's not sex that's forbidden, it's attachment.

"Go forth and fuck her brains out, my young Padawan. Just remember, no cuddling and pillow talk afterwards."
- Concerning the topic "Jedi training and sexuality"
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Hrmm...I noticed that Foo's recent pics kinda have her looking pissed. Which is good, with that punk girl rock woman chick motif and all.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!