JME2's Artwork

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Aha! I have done it! Laboring away within the bowels of my lair, I have forged the one signature -- to rule them all!!

I couldn't resist doing that.

And when I say rule them all, I of course refer to my Justice League/Nadia signatures. I honestly feel that aside from ocassional tweaking and polishing, there will be no further need to alter it after this. So, with that in mind, let us begin. Here is the current signature:

... And at long last, the one signature -- to rule them all!!

Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Yeah, The One Ring series is just great, isn't it? :mrgreen: I like it. :D
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

I wasn't entirely happy with the way Nadia turned out in the last sig; her design wasn't a decent opposite for Jean. So, back to the online galleries I went, click went my mouse, etc., etc. and voila, a slightly modified version of the current revamp:

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Have another Sith-themed signature, this one to the rule of two:

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

One last Sith sig and then I'm done for the night...

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Next up is a revamp of the Anakin Skywalker signature I did a few months back. Here's the original one (laugh at my transition from MS Paint to PhotoStudio :wink: ):

And now, le revamp:

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

A few more DC-themed avatars from yours truly, one of which I'll likely be switching over to shortly:

Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Ra's is pretty cool... who are/is the two at the top, though?
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Elheru Aran wrote:Ra's is pretty cool... who are/is the two at the top, though?
The elder Bruce Wayne of Batman Beyond. The first is from the pilot Rebirth, the second from last weekend's Justice League Unlimited season finale.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

I finally settled upon an avatar to use for the forseeable future:

(And just for clarification, I'm paying tribute to Burgess Meredith, not mocking him :wink: ).
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Nothing elaborate on my part this time, simply a Stargate-themed signature:

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

JME2, Lord of All Creation, I humbly beseech thee to... ah hell!

Can you make me a sig with a Batman Beyond theme? Around as large or maybe twice as tall as the sigs you've recently made. With the future Batman in a cool pose, the name "Shroom Man 777" in a cool font in a corner, and 'The Tomorrow Knight' in a transparent font in the middle of the pic.

A background of future Gotham would be neat too. But screw it if it makes the sig ugly or hard to make, a background similar to the ones in your other sigs will do, or perhaps something with the BatBeyond color scheme. As for the other details, I'll leave it up to you.

I'd highly appreciate it and of course, you'll be in the possession of more of the Jesus-bits that compose my intangible but divinely divine soul of divinity and fungusity.

Oh, and a Terry McGinnis avatar would be also appreciated.

I eagerly anticipate what you will concoct from your lair.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

It shall be as thous commands... 8)

Edit -- It may take a few days given my schedule, but I'll do what I can.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I fornicate the toes of your graven image, oh mighty God of Might, oh Lording Lord of All Created Creation!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:I fornicate the toes of your graven image, oh mighty God of Might, oh Lording Lord of All Created Creation!
I've done some inital work, but nothing concrete. In addition, I have work that will occupy me until at least tomorrow or Thursday. Sorry and thanks for your patience.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

I have a few variants, but my photobucket account's acting up. Hopefully it should clear up in a few hours and then I'll post them.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

JME2 wrote:I have a few variants, but my photobucket account's acting up. Hopefully it should clear up in a few hours and then I'll post them.
Need a host? I can put stuff up temporarily until you get Photobucket straightened out.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Rogue 9 wrote:
JME2 wrote:I have a few variants, but my photobucket account's acting up. Hopefully it should clear up in a few hours and then I'll post them.
Need a host? I can put stuff up temporarily until you get Photobucket straightened out.
It's working now, but thank you for the offer :)

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Thanks. I'm taking the first avatar and the second sig. Maybe you could try making a darker, more...intimidating, sig. Darker background, more of the future Gotham red. Could you also use the BB font for "The Tomorrow Knight" and make the 'Shroom Man 777" smaller?

If I'm getting too annoying or demanding, just say so.

I'm also using your Boba-Jango sig on another account of mine elsewhere.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Thanks. I'm taking the first avatar and the second sig. Maybe you could try making a darker, more...intimidating, sig. Darker background, more of the future Gotham red. Could you also use the BB font for "The Tomorrow Knight" and make the 'Shroom Man 777" smaller?

If I'm getting too annoying or demanding, just say so.

I'm also using your Boba-Jango sig on another account of mine elsewhere.
I haven't been able to locate a BB-font; the 'Shroom' title is actually the font to the original animated series. when I have a moment, I'll do what I can. In addition, I've got a revamp of the Boba/Jango sig in the works so if you want to switch over to that one when it's done, feel free to.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I have two accounts in that other forum I was talking about. One's using the Boba, the other's the BB.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:I have two accounts in that other forum I was talking about. One's using the Boba, the other's the BB.
Ah.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Two quickies for tonight:

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

I've got an update for you, Shroom:

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Hrmm...the first version seems better (maybe I've grown to love it). Okay, maybe I'll quit pestering you with sigs since I'm pretty content now. Perhaps instead, you could post some screenshots for The Doomsday Sanction. Yeah!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!