Searching for ST > SW stories

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Darth Lucifer
Jedi Council Member

Searching for ST > SW stories

Post by Darth Lucifer »

I'm looking for some stories involving SWvST, but I want to read one that is written from the Federation Cultist POV with Star Trek coming out on top. Any recommendations?
Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba
Sith Devotee

Post by Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba »

Graham Kennedy's Portal.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba wrote:Graham Kennedy's Portal.
Gah. Are you trying to make poor mario's eyes bleed?
Darth Lucifer
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Lucifer »

No! This is the kind of stuff I want to read...I'm actually doing some research because I want to craft a Federation Revisionist propaganda piece.

RSA (Darkstar) has been an incredible tool (in more ways than one by the posts I've seen in the Hall of Shame); his site is exactly the stuff I need to create my Trek vs. Wars mastur-piece (LOL). Wish me luck!
Darth Lucifer
Jedi Council Member

Portal

Post by Darth Lucifer »

Oh my Good Lord in Heaven. :shock:

:lol: I love how the "LASERS" (doing quotation mark gestures like Dr. Evil) bounce harmlessly off the Feddies shields.

I don't know if I can do my story now :banghead: ...I had some Trek fanwank concepts I wanted to write down, but DAMN! This story just takes the Taco.
Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba
Sith Devotee

Post by Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba »

You asked for it, dude.
CJvR
Sith Devotee

Post by CJvR »

Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba wrote:You asked for it, dude.
Still the amount of crap in that piece merit a level 5 bio-hazard warning before you shove some poor innocent fellow though the portal.
I thought Roman candles meant they were imported. - Kelly Bundy
12 yards long, two lanes wide it's 65 tons of American pride, Canyonero! - Simpsons
Support the KKK environmental program - keep the Arctic white!
Darth Lucifer
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Lucifer »

Indeed, I did. You know that old saying, Be careful what you wish for...

Still Trekking along in Portal...With each passing sentence this story just gets funnier and funnier. I also ran into a MST3K version of "Portal" on Google. This story sure needs a good hosing down. I could hose it down in tears since I'm laughing so hard.
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

Actually, believe or not, I found portal somewhat entertaining. Honestly, realism is low on the list of reasons I watch/read science fiction.
Darth Lucifer
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Lucifer »

Robert Walper wrote:Actually, believe or not, I found portal somewhat entertaining. Honestly, realism is low on the list of reasons I watch/read science fiction.
Yeah, I have to agree with you there. If I want realism, I'll just take a trip Downtown.:twisted:

I do like some of the dialog...other parts of it on the other hand are just laughable. :P This is coming from the viewpoint that I believe that the Empire would kick the Holy Hell Living $hit out of the Federation. These are just my personal opinions, mind everyone. I don't mean to start a vs debate in the fanfic forum. :angelic:

I'm going to finish this story...maybe I'll find inspiration to do my Trek Fanwank Story after all. :idea: :wink: :D 8)
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Well at least you're doing the true thing with it. MST3K that thing is the best way to get amusement from it.

It's not even realism, for fuck's sake it wouldn't be a good fanfic if we have Captain J'Kash of the Garbage Scow Anal Empress destroying the Federation single handed. It's that Portal is just shitty writing.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete