Roughly an hours work

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Roughly an hours work

Post by Tasoth »

Sketch of doom!
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Very nice. I especially like your detailing on the wings and the motion of the hair.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Lovely work! It looks really good. :D

One bit of advice for future pictures, however... I recommend drawing the wings like an arm with feathers. It looks nice as-is, but bird wings have very graceful curves around some points where joints are, and it's good to show that, I think! :D
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

'Twas just a rough sketch. I did them as curves first and thought about drawing joints in after the fact. So many feathers...
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac