Self-Portriats (my friends, this is a challenge)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

xBlackFlash wrote:Sad thing is...

Rye looks better than I would in the same outfit... :sulks:
if you weren't 16 i'd make a crude comment. :D
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Fuzzy
Padawan Learner

Post by Fuzzy »

Now... considering that the pictures you posted here were followed by a few pages of ooh and ahh.... I'd have to disagree with you there. That and I see you... like... in real life. X-P
"Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night."
--Isaac Asimov

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... but most of all, it's time to kick your ass, Jackson!"
--Gil Hamilton

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."
- Voltaire (1694-1778) on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan. (posted by Chmee)
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Fuzzy wrote:

Now... considering that the pictures you posted here were followed by a few pages of ooh and ahh.... I'd have to disagree with you there. That and I see you... like... in real life. X-P
Hahaha we should've taken pictures when I raided Tasha's closet for a halloween costume and made you pick your favorite...

Corsets and miniskirts and hooker boots, oh my!
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Saurencaerthai
Jedi Master

Post by Saurencaerthai »

Rye wrote:F00 told me to post it so sub-creatures, look upon my terrible form and tremble!

http://www.ahraii.com/brokenreligion/pvc.jpg
-jaw drops-

-calls up travel agents for plane flight to England-
Music can name the un-nameable and communicate with the unknowable.
-Leonard Bernstein
Fuzzy
Padawan Learner

Post by Fuzzy »

xBlackFlash wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:

Hahaha we should've taken pictures when I raided Tasha's closet for a halloween costume and made you pick your favorite...

Corsets and miniskirts and hooker boots, oh my!
Damn it! You're right! That day rawked.

Haha, picture this, I'm at my girlfiend's house, playing BloodRayne 2, which i didn't own, so it was badass. Then Velvet here is looking for a halloween costume that was properly revealing... It's just kick-ass all round. ^.^

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot bout this bit.

Velvet: then later that week you got to watch me kiss her
Velvet: never guna happen again :-D
Last edited by Fuzzy on 2005-02-12 10:50pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night."
--Isaac Asimov

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... but most of all, it's time to kick your ass, Jackson!"
--Gil Hamilton

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."
- Voltaire (1694-1778) on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan. (posted by Chmee)
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Um...more self-portraits and less random chitchat, please.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

As you wish

The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

...Sweeet.
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

What's the sim for?
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Elheru Aran wrote:What's the sim for?
It is a C-130 Cockpit Prodedural Trainer, it's what we use to practice checklist and emergencie procedures. We have other full visibility full motion simulators also known as Weapon System Trainers.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Wicked Pilot wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:What's the sim for?
It is a C-130 Cockpit Prodedural Trainer, it's what we use to practice checklist and emergencie procedures. We have other full visibility full motion simulators also known as Weapon System Trainers.
Nice. Didn't realize they had that much visibility, almost the entire cockpit below waisst level is windowed. Question-- was it off at the time, or were the windows photoshopped blank? I'm leaning towards the former...
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Elheru Aran wrote:Nice. Didn't realize they had that much visibility, almost the entire cockpit below waisst level is windowed. Question-- was it off at the time, or were the windows photoshopped blank? I'm leaning towards the former...
They're just white plastic panels. There's no visibility in that trainer, it's designed to simply teach procedures and systems.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Behold the glory that is me.

This is really the only picture of the bunch I took that came out decently. All the others are either blurry or very dark, because my camera is being fidgety. It's meant to show off my hair from the side; as I got a haircut and wanted to be a camerawhore.

Here's the second one, which was taken unintentionally-- I was actually trying to fiddle with one of the buttons. I guess it contributes to the "Harry Potter on Acid" bit.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

When you all get tired of me posting shit here, by all means let me know....

Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

xBlackFlash wrote:*Snip*
Do you have a yellow wall, or is that a photoshop creation?
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Darth Bowser
Youngling

Post by Darth Bowser »

Guess I'll show myself.

Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Cpl Kendall wrote:
xBlackFlash wrote:*Snip*
Do you have a yellow wall, or is that a photoshop creation?
Yellow wall. Yay for my mom picking my bathroom color!

Bowser...love the knife.....10 points for youuuuu!
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

hmmn, that knife, not automatic or spring-assisted?
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

xBlackFlash wrote:When you all get tired of me posting shit here, by all means let me know....

[img]snip[/img]
Mm.... Cuteness as always. :D And no, somehow I don't think anybody's gonna get tired of you posting pictures... :P
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

Elheru Aran wrote:
xBlackFlash wrote:When you all get tired of me posting shit here, by all means let me know....

[img]snip[/img]
Mm.... Cuteness as always. :D And no, somehow I don't think anybody's gonna get tired of you posting pictures... :P
None of the YAVB anyway...
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

StormtrooperOfDeath wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:

[img]snip[/img]
None of the YAVB anyway...
AYVB, man! it's AYVB! And hopefully before long that should get fixed, thanks to you-know-who... :D :P
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

*snip*
Another nice piccy :)

Mitth. :twisted: :twisted:
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Yes, I know I, for one, am getting absolutely sick of attractive young women posting attractive photos of their attractive selves on websites I frequent. ;)

Oh, and there's no reason you couldn't post a picture of yourself in a load of PVC so we can contrast and compare styles, of course. 8)
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

Oh yeah
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

His Divine Shadow wrote:Oh yeah
<snip>
:points to post in member pic thread:

As I've said before....Shadow looks good.. Shadow looks very good.