Looking for a Certain Star Wars song

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Admiral Bravo
Padawan Learner

Looking for a Certain Star Wars song

Post by Admiral Bravo »

Does anyone know what the name is of the song played at the end of TESB when Lando heads off and everyone else looks off before the credit music starts? And does anyone know of a place to download it?
"Just once I'd like to destroy a starship that we did'nt pay for!"- Imperial Admiral Hurkk at the Battle of Oovo IV

"Whats the last thing to go through an Imperial scout troopers head when he hits a tree? His afterburner."- joke told by rebel forces on Endor.

Vohu Manah
Jedi Knight

Post by Vohu Manah »

"The Rebel Fleet," and I could be talked into providing a copy.
There are two kinds of people in the world: the kind who think it’s perfectly reasonable to strip-search a 13-year-old girl suspected of bringing ibuprofen to school, and the kind who think those people should be kept as far away from children as possible … Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between drug warriors and child molesters.” - Jacob Sullum[/size][/align]
Admiral Bravo
Padawan Learner

Post by Admiral Bravo »

Vohu Manah wrote:"The Rebel Fleet," and I could be talked into providing a copy.
That would be most appreciated if you do.
"Just once I'd like to destroy a starship that we did'nt pay for!"- Imperial Admiral Hurkk at the Battle of Oovo IV

"Whats the last thing to go through an Imperial scout troopers head when he hits a tree? His afterburner."- joke told by rebel forces on Endor.

Vohu Manah
Jedi Knight

Post by Vohu Manah »

Check your PMs.
There are two kinds of people in the world: the kind who think it’s perfectly reasonable to strip-search a 13-year-old girl suspected of bringing ibuprofen to school, and the kind who think those people should be kept as far away from children as possible … Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between drug warriors and child molesters.” - Jacob Sullum[/size][/align]
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Admiral Bravo wrote:
Vohu Manah wrote:"The Rebel Fleet," and I could be talked into providing a copy.
That would be most appreciated if you do.
6 minutes, 27 seconds (has the credits too). At 192 kb/s, its 8.87 megs. PM me if you'd like to... "discuss"... it further.

EDIT: I appear to be a little late...
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Admiral Bravo
Padawan Learner

Post by Admiral Bravo »

Vohu Manah wrote:Check your PMs.
Thank you so much for this I really appreciate it.

Vohu Manah
Jedi Knight

Post by Vohu Manah »

Not a problem.