The Waiting for Anatomy series

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tasoth
Sith Devotee

The Waiting for Anatomy series

Post by Tasoth »

Done between 5 and 6 pm on thursday while waiting for class to start.

ImageThe Briar Huntsmen, who I used back in the 40k STGOD when I was in there. A calvary unit, I was looking for a carbine look for the lasgun while not having anything to use as a model.

Image Random Sketches. Upper left is a Gundam/Cthulhu Hybrid. To its right is an idea I'm kicking around. Below is a sketch of me I particularly like with random weapon doodles next to it.

Image Obligatory flying sketch. Tis a vampire idea, matches the mask one from page two.[/url]
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Aah, I like it! Nice work on drawing things from different perspectives. Some of the pages remind me of a comic book page almost. :)
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Very nice. I approve. I can sympathize as well, I have collections of writings and pictures done waiting for classes..or during them....
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.