Paris Hilton's Cellphone got hacked and here's her pictures!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Is CaptainChewbacca Awesome?

Yes
84%
No
16%

Total votes: 81

Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Durandal wrote:Maybe South Park will get a hold of this news in time to make an ep about it.
I want to say that I heard somewhere that South Park can turn out a show in a minimum of ten days. It certainly seams possible.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Meest
Jedi Master

Post by Meest »

I like this spoof of her SMS messages. http://www.chortler.com/1615parizs.shtml

SMS Conversation with Ashlee Simpson, February 7, 2005
P: How are U

A: fiN & U

P: gr8

A: What did you think of the recent article in Science magazine entitled Harvesting Medical Information from the Human Family Tree?

P: Gotta go bye.

A: Bi
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Wicked Pilot wrote:
Durandal wrote:Maybe South Park will get a hold of this news in time to make an ep about it.
I want to say that I heard somewhere that South Park can turn out a show in a minimum of ten days. It certainly seams possible.
I think they had Saddam getting captured in one of the Christmas episodes three days after it actually happened, so the only problem they would have is this story being old news by the time the new episodes start.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
avoidingthepo
Youngling

Post by avoidingthepo »

i got lindsay lohans message machine and it was some guy burping and going 'im a f***ing whore burp im a f***ing whore and someone going shh shh in the background.
=NUB=

Deceived by the devils decisions, forced into a slave
Death before dishonour for those men who were brave
Shot and sent to their grave, can't awaken, it's too late
Everything's been taken, I'm shaken, family, history, the making
avoidingthepo
Youngling

Post by avoidingthepo »

not even lying they just filmed a simple life at my best friends house (it airs in april, its the atlantic city area one) and they said they hated those two after 5 min. and that they were total bitches. they had bodyguards outside the house so no one could get in but i tried. there are tons of little dings from their high heels in the floor and their dogs bit my friends little sister and everything. anyway watch for it in april if you care cause i will its in longport, NJ
=NUB=

Deceived by the devils decisions, forced into a slave
Death before dishonour for those men who were brave
Shot and sent to their grave, can't awaken, it's too late
Everything's been taken, I'm shaken, family, history, the making
Fire Fly
Jedi Council Member

Post by Fire Fly »

God damn it, many of the numbers are inoperable now....well, many of those numbers I don't know/care and never bothered :D but the ones that I tried didn't work anymore. I was so close to being able to say that I knew Christina Aguleria :D .... in a fibbing manner of course.
Medic
Sith Devotee

Post by Medic »

Gandalf wrote:
"She was pretty upset about it. It's one thing to have people looking at your sex tapes, but having people reading your personal e-mails is a real invasion of privacy."
:wtf:
So the distinction is bunk.

I hate to be the holier-than-though type but we are talking about people's privacy here. Not just Hilton apparently but Christina Aguilara and who the fuck else?

Celebrity's get paid all the shit in the world with a hitch: they can expect to get shit for privacy but the activities discussed in this thread seem to cross a line. I'm actually surprised no one really gives a fuck that much.

Active stupidity on the part of a celebrity and allowing video tapes to get out in to the public forum is one thing but hacking someone? Come on? That's actively trying to be an invasive prick.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Hey, in my defence I had no idea I'd actually get through!
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
KhyronTheBackstabber
Jedi Council Member

Post by KhyronTheBackstabber »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:Hey, in my defence I had no idea I'd actually get through!
Just look at as verifying that her phone was indeed hacked. You can't just take someone's word for it, especially on the Internet.

I'd hate to be the person who did this after they're tracked down.
MM's Zentraedi Warlord/CF's Original Predacon/JL's Mad Titan
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Why the fuck does she have a screech owl on her hand.

Also, unless thats an imprint(which I hope it is not), why isn't that screech owl footing the fuck out of her. They are aggresive little things.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

I'm guessing its drugged, as she probably didn't catch it in the wild.
ImageImage
Medic
Sith Devotee

Post by Medic »

Ah, whatever, I suppose it is all just very incredible that you got through at all. Still, would you do it again if you knew you could just to fuck with them, CC?
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

KhyronTheBackstabber wrote: I'd hate to be the person who did this after they're tracked down.
Apparently it was someone who hacked into the T-Mobile computers and had access to the personal information of hundreds of customers (including, apparently, social security numbers and everything you give to t-mobile other than your credit card number, which was stored somewhere else). This included some famous people, and a US Secret Service agent. He was caught a few months ago, I think.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

PFC Brungardt wrote:Ah, whatever, I suppose it is all just very incredible that you got through at all. Still, would you do it again if you knew you could just to fuck with them, CC?
Well, when she asked if it was Danny, I'd have said "Yes" and gone from there.
ImageImage
Anarchist Bunny

CaptainChewbacca wrote:I'm guessing its drugged, as she probably didn't catch it in the wild.
I know she didn't catch it in the wild, she seems to be at a clinic of some sort, but if its a releasable bird it should be sinking those talons into her dainty completely uncalosed hands. If its an imprint I'm curious as to why its imprinted and what it is doing at this clinic.
Wiilite
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Anarchist Bunny wrote:
I know she didn't catch it in the wild, she seems to be at a clinic of some sort, but if its a releasable bird it should be sinking those talons into her dainty completely uncalosed hands. If its an imprint I'm curious as to why its imprinted and what it is doing at this clinic.
What do you mean by an imprint? Something along the lines of thinking it's human maybe?
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Cpl Kendall wrote:
Anarchist Bunny wrote:
What do you mean by an imprint? Something along the lines of thinking it's human maybe?
Basically. Grown up from egg by humans, fed by them. Nearly impossible to get chicks like that to go back to the wild as adults.

EDIT: Interestingly enough, this was a problem with early bald-eagle rescue programs-- they'd grab the DDT-weakened eggs before the adults' weight could crush them, heat 'em in incubators, but once the eggs hatched they'd imprint on the humans. They got around this by enclosing the eagle chicks in large clear boxes-- similar to incubators but without heating units-- and using eagle-head puppets to feed them; the chicks would imprint on the head, its correct species.
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Anarchist Bunny

Well there are two kinds of imprints, social imprints and sexual imprints. Social imprints are not afraid of humans, possibly sees them as a source of food, our vultures are trained to jump on a glove on our arm, and eat food from an enclosed hand. Now imagine if that bird got loose and saw someone gesturing in a similar manner and went and tried to get food from that person. Problem. Thing is, social imprints can sometimes be broken. The director at the facility I work at has flown Harris Hawks over crowds at programs for periods of time to break that social imprint so it could be released into the wild. Sexual imprints see themselves as a human, and will court and attempt to have sex with a human. The Andean Condor that I work with is a sexual imprint and courts me daily(he's very aggressive so I'm not in situations often where he could try to have sex with me). I do not believe that a sexual imprint is at all recoverable, really social imprints are easily recoverable if at all.

EDIT: Sexual imprints I believe generally come from captivity at a young age, or from hatching, and I don't believe possible by a juvinile or older, but social imprints can happen at any age, although much more difficult at an older age. Usually falconers will trap a juvinile for hunting purposes(rereleasing it into the wild a season or two later generally) because they can be trained easier.
Wiilite
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

xBlackFlash wrote:Resisting...urge....to call....Pauly....Shore....

Must....not......give.....in...

Strong Katie....strong Katie...
"Heeeel-lo! You've reached the Weasel! Fiz-pah!"
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Anarchist Bunny wrote:Well there are two kinds of imprints, social imprints and sexual imprints. Social imprints are not afraid of humans, possibly sees them as a source of food, our vultures are trained to jump on a glove on our arm, and eat food from an enclosed hand. Now imagine if that bird got loose and saw someone gesturing in a similar manner and went and tried to get food from that person. Problem. Thing is, social imprints can sometimes be broken. The director at the facility I work at has flown Harris Hawks over crowds at programs for periods of time to break that social imprint so it could be released into the wild. Sexual imprints see themselves as a human, and will court and attempt to have sex with a human. The Andean Condor that I work with is a sexual imprint and courts me daily(he's very aggressive so I'm not in situations often where he could try to have sex with me). I do not believe that a sexual imprint is at all recoverable, really social imprints are easily recoverable if at all.

EDIT: Sexual imprints I believe generally come from captivity at a young age, or from hatching, and I don't believe possible by a juvinile or older, but social imprints can happen at any age, although much more difficult at an older age. Usually falconers will trap a juvinile for hunting purposes(rereleasing it into the wild a season or two later generally) because they can be trained easier.
How does a bird attempt to have sex with a human? I have no knowledge of how birds reproduce, so please for give my ignorance. Would it be akin to a dog humping your leg?
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Anarchist Bunny

Cpl Kendall wrote:
Anarchist Bunny wrote:Well there are two kinds of imprints, social imprints and sexual imprints. Social imprints are not afraid of humans, possibly sees them as a source of food, our vultures are trained to jump on a glove on our arm, and eat food from an enclosed hand. Now imagine if that bird got loose and saw someone gesturing in a similar manner and went and tried to get food from that person. Problem. Thing is, social imprints can sometimes be broken. The director at the facility I work at has flown Harris Hawks over crowds at programs for periods of time to break that social imprint so it could be released into the wild. Sexual imprints see themselves as a human, and will court and attempt to have sex with a human. The Andean Condor that I work with is a sexual imprint and courts me daily(he's very aggressive so I'm not in situations often where he could try to have sex with me). I do not believe that a sexual imprint is at all recoverable, really social imprints are easily recoverable if at all.

How does a bird attempt to have sex with a human? I have no knowledge of how birds reproduce, so please for give my ignorance. Would it be akin to a dog humping your leg?
Well, I haven't observed, read anything really. Sort of like that though, I've heard of someone, had a pidgeon he trained that would hump and cum on his hand and hair. Accual bird sex, well I've mostly seen it with chickens where basicly the male grabs the female on the back of the head with his beak, mounts, humps, and away he goes, very quick and effiecient.
Wiilite
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

Goddammit, if I would have seen this earlier, and if I weren`t in Japan right now, I would have called Christina, recorded it, told her how much she sucks and then posted it for everyone to hear. Damnit!

Are the numbers still good? Crap.
Superman

Post by Superman »

You know, Howard Stern said that if anyone could manage to prank call a celebrity, he would play it on the air. Plus, I love Stern so I`ll still try to call one of these people later.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I met someone who looked exactly like Paris Hilton in a bar, I'd try to get her in the sack. Her face looks strange, but those are some very nice tits.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Superman

Post by Superman »

Eh, I wouldn`t call those tits oustanding... In fact, to me they look like... well, tits.

And Captain Chewie, while its cool you posted this, being so nice to that ghetto cunt was kind of retarded. If you ever manage to do this again, don`t fess up as to what`s going on, man. In fact, just give the info to me! Not only while I give her a verbal spanking, but we`ll all hear it on Howard Stern shortly after.