Total votes: 78

Melchior
Jedi Master

Post by Melchior »

The fiat Duna: pic
IRG CommandoJoe
Sith Devotee

Post by IRG CommandoJoe »

Master of Ossus wrote:The only reason this guy's actions make ANY sense is because the person he attacked was driving a PT Cruiser. Hell, I often find myself wishing to take a crowbar to one of those things.

Though he was still an asshole, obviously. :wink:
Oh, God, not that shithead again. I wonder whatever happened to him?
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? -Obi-Wan Kenobi

"In the unlikely event that someone comes here, hates everything we stand for, and then donates a big chunk of money anyway, I will thank him for his stupidity." -Darth Wong, Lord of the Sith

Proud member of the Brotherhood of the Monkey.
Glocksman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Glocksman »

The Scion and the Element get my vote, with the H2 riced out Suburban.. I mean Hummer a close second.

Both the Honda and the Scion look like something Avril La-whateverthefuckhernameis would drive up in, while the H2 Hummer (unlike the H1) is merely a blinged out Suburban that only NBA players with no sense of style would own.
"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."- General Sir Charles Napier

Oderint dum metuant
avoidingthepo
Youngling

Post by avoidingthepo »

saying that the h2 is basically a 'blinged-out suburban' is not exaggerating. the h2 and the suburban have the same chassey and engine in them. its just if you want a suburban but not to be able to fit anything in it, get an h2. or your dick is so small that even buying a suburban cant compensate for it, go for the h2.
=NUB=

Deceived by the devils decisions, forced into a slave
Death before dishonour for those men who were brave
Shot and sent to their grave, can't awaken, it's too late
Everything's been taken, I'm shaken, family, history, the making