Paris Hilton's Cellphone got hacked and here's her pictures!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Is CaptainChewbacca Awesome?

Yes
84%
No
16%

Total votes: 81

CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Superman wrote:Eh, I wouldn`t call those tits oustanding... In fact, to me they look like... well, tits.

And Captain Chewie, while its cool you posted this, being so nice to that ghetto cunt was kind of retarded. If you ever manage to do this again, don`t fess up as to what`s going on, man. In fact, just give the info to me! Not only while I give her a verbal spanking, but we`ll all hear it on Howard Stern shortly after.
There's such a thing as courtesy, man. Regardless of what she does, she's a good entertainer and has a beautiful voice. Plus, like i said, I panicked.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Seeing these pics made me curious, and I downloaded the Paris sex video. Too bad the only explicit scenes are filmed in green low-light mode :)
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Slartibartfast wrote:Seeing these pics made me curious, and I downloaded the Paris sex video. Too bad the only explicit scenes are filmed in green low-light mode :)
All I got out of that was that she gives lousy head, and she looks like a dead fuck. Didn't even have the courtesy to swallow.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Slartibartfast wrote:Seeing these pics made me curious, and I downloaded the Paris sex video. Too bad the only explicit scenes are filmed in green low-light mode :)
you missed the [art where she sucked dick and had a load blown on her tits?
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

I'm sorry, I meant the only part with actual penetration where you can see shit happening.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Slartibartfast wrote:I'm sorry, I meant the only part with actual penetration where you can see shit happening.
There's one out there that doesn't have the night vision shit. I certainly wasn't impressed with her performance. Given her whorish tendencies, you'd think she'd be able to give a decent BJ.
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:
Superman wrote:Eh, I wouldn`t call those tits oustanding... In fact, to me they look like... well, tits.

And Captain Chewie, while its cool you posted this, being so nice to that ghetto cunt was kind of retarded. If you ever manage to do this again, don`t fess up as to what`s going on, man. In fact, just give the info to me! Not only while I give her a verbal spanking, but we`ll all hear it on Howard Stern shortly after.
There's such a thing as courtesy, man. Regardless of what she does, she's a good entertainer and has a beautiful voice. Plus, like i said, I panicked.
It doesn`t sound like she was very nice to you, man. But yeah, I can see panicking.

Oh well... Next time... muaahaha
Drewcifer
Jedi Council Member

Post by Drewcifer »

The best part of the Paris video was when she answered her phone in the middle of things and her partner says, "Fuck your phone". I laughed sooo hard.
Image Original Warsie ++ Smartass! ~ Picker ~ Grinner ~ Lover ~ Sinner ++ "There's no time for later now"
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Bah, my video has no sound :P
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Here's her response.
CNN wrote:Paris Hilton: 'I want to apologize'
'I don't know why this stuff always happens to me'

NEW YORK (AP) -- While Hollywood gossips about who was -- and wasn't -- in Paris Hilton's cell phone book, the hotel heiress/reality TV star says she feels "horrible."

Last week, Hilton's cell phone was hacked into and its contents (her phone numbers and e-mail addresses) were posted on the Internet.

In an interview with Us Weekly magazine, on newsstands Friday, Hilton says: "I feel horrible that, once again, someone has invaded my privacy. I want to apologize to all my friends and family. I don't know why this stuff always happens to me, but I wish it wouldn't anymore."

Hilton, 24, said she first heard the news from her sister, Nicky.

"(Nicky) told me it was out there," she said. "It's too upsetting for me -- I can't believe it."

Some of her friends have been besieged with calls and e-mails. Actress Lindsay Lohan tells the magazine: "It's crazy. I even got an e-mail from someone pretending to be Hugh Hefner."

Hilton's privacy was previously exposed when a sex tape of her and an ex-boyfriend became a cyberspace novelty. She stars on the Fox TV reality show "The Simple Life 3: Interns" with friend Nicole Richie, daughter of R&B singer Lionel Richie.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

She really doesn't have anything to apolgise for, unless this was a publicity stunt and not a real hacking.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Cpl Kendall wrote:She really doesn't have anything to apolgise for, unless this was a publicity stunt and not a real hacking.
Pretty much...then again this gives a certain indication of her level of intelligence given she's apologizing for having semi nude photos of herself( on her property...*gasp* :P ) and private phone numbers.

Technically she should be screaming to find the person that did this, rather then going "Woe is me."
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Pretty much...then again this gives a certain indication of her level of intelligence given she's apologizing for having semi nude photos of herself( on her property...*gasp* :P ) and private phone numbers.

Technically she should be screaming to find the person that did this, rather then going "Woe is me."
Hence why I have my doubts as to whether it's legit. She has shown absolutely horrible judgement in the past to get publicity. Leaking her phone contents doesn't seem out of character for her.
Styphon
Jedi Knight

Post by Styphon »

you know, if I had a working phone and I wasn't sure all these phone numbers had been taken out of service by now anyway, I'd call Seth Green...

not for a prank call or anything, just to tell him he rocks... :P
Crazedwraith:
Styphon for CLITORIS!
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Styphon wrote:you know, if I had a working phone and I wasn't sure all these phone numbers had been taken out of service by now anyway, I'd call Seth Green...

not for a prank call or anything, just to tell him he rocks... :P
I thought about phoning Vin Diesal to tell him Chronicles of Riddick kicked ass.
Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

Holy Shit!

So ...many ...celebs...

The only one I'm really tempted to contact is Stephen King.

Heh. I see Summer Altice on that list. I went to high school with her. She was in most of my classes, unfortunately, and sometimes got into screaming matches with our Spanish teacher. And now she's on Paris Hilton's cell phone.

Oh, and does "Eliza" refer to Eliza Dushku? If so, I'll have to give the number to a friend of mine...
"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Bob the Gunslinger wrote:Holy Shit!

So ...many ...celebs...

The only one I'm really tempted to contact is Stephen King.

Heh. I see Summer Altice on that list. I went to high school with her. She was in most of my classes, unfortunately, and sometimes got into screaming matches with our Spanish teacher. And now she's on Paris Hilton's cell phone.

Oh, and does "Eliza" refer to Eliza Dushku? If so, I'll have to give the number to a friend of mine...
It's my understanding that most of the numbers have already been changed.
Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

That's probably for the best.

Still, it is tempting to call up Stephen King... and shout BOO!
"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Bob the Gunslinger wrote:Still, it is tempting to call up Stephen King... and shout BOO!
Or: "Heeeerrrreee's Johnny!" :)
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin