JME2's Artwork

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Hrmm...the first version seems better (maybe I've grown to love it). Okay, maybe I'll quit pestering you with sigs since I'm pretty content now. Perhaps instead, you could post some screenshots for The Doomsday Sanction. Yeah!
I can provide you with a site that has screenshots:

World's Finest

You can find The Doomsday Sanction under the JL/JLU section. Though, speaking of the episode, I have plans for a Project Cadmus-themed sig.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

And now, for my 4,000th post I give you my Project Cadmus signature:

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

JME2 wrote:
I can provide you with a site that has screenshots:

World's Finest

You can find The Doomsday Sanction under the JL/JLU section. Though, speaking of the episode, I have plans for a Project Cadmus-themed sig.
I WANT MORE!!! RAR!!!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Admiral Bravo
Padawan Learner

Post by Admiral Bravo »

Since these can be used as sigs, how do you add one of these banners to a sig?
"Just once I'd like to destroy a starship that we did'nt pay for!"- Imperial Admiral Hurkk at the Battle of Oovo IV

"Whats the last thing to go through an Imperial scout troopers head when he hits a tree? His afterburner."- joke told by rebel forces on Endor.

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Simply right-click on the image, get the address of the banner, go to your profile, and place it under your signature setting (remember to use so it appears). Which sig are you interested in using?
Admiral Bravo
Padawan Learner

Post by Admiral Bravo »

JME2 wrote:Simply right-click on the image, get the address of the banner, go to your profile, and place it under your signature setting (remember to use so it appears). Which sig are you interested in using?
The Galactic Empire Sig.
"Just once I'd like to destroy a starship that we did'nt pay for!"- Imperial Admiral Hurkk at the Battle of Oovo IV

"Whats the last thing to go through an Imperial scout troopers head when he hits a tree? His afterburner."- joke told by rebel forces on Endor.

Admiral Bravo
Padawan Learner

Post by Admiral Bravo »

Just figured out how to add the banner to my sig. Great job on the banner JME2.

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

No problem; hope you enjoy! :)
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

BTW since you already did a sig for Shroom, could you do a (Darth) Revan sig for me?
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Lord Revan wrote:BTW since you already did a sig for Shroom, could you do a (Darth) Revan sig for me?
Certainly; what would you like on the sig?
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

JME2 wrote:
Lord Revan wrote:BTW since you already did a sig for Shroom, could you do a (Darth) Revan sig for me?
Certainly; what would you like on the sig?
well Revan in his Robes and mask in one side with the KOTOR symbol of Sith Empire and on other side Light side Revan (AKA a white Male PC from KOTOR you closest to me(you can use models from KOTOR2 also) in standard Jedi Robes (and of course my screen name) with Symbol of the (old) Republic. BTW do I have save into my own webspace or can I use right awat?
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

I haven't played KOTOR, so I knew not about Lord Revan. I'll get to work on it when I have a moment, so thank you for your patience.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

JME2 wrote:I haven't played KOTOR, so I knew not about Lord Revan. I'll get to work on it when I have a moment, so thank you for your patience.
No problem, take your time.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Alright, I've been meaning to post it in relations to the revamped Anakin Skywalker, this time in the form of his master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. First the original:

...And the revamp in a style similiar to the Anakin revamp:

Next up are two more avatars:

And finally, Revan: Do you have any shots you want used in particular? I'm having trouble in locating several (such as the Sith symbol). And the OR symbol is the one we've seen for the Prequels or a different one? Sorry about this, but again since I'm not familiar with KOTOR, I'm having slight trouble with inital designs on your sig.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

JME2 wrote:And finally, Revan: Do you have any shots you want used in particular?
not really
I'm having trouble in locating several (such as the Sith symbol). And the OR symbol is the one we've seen for the Prequels or a different one?
You could find pic of the Sith symbol in the KOTOR website and it's based on the starforge (note that the link contains spoilers) and for the Republic you use either PT military symbol or KOTOR symbol (I would perfer the the PT symbol)
Sorry about this, but again since I'm not familiar with KOTOR, I'm having slight trouble with inital designs on your sig.
Like I said no Problem.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

here's some link to help you
KOTOR republic symbol in the monitor

the Sith Symbol in the sign at back round

And use PC or KOTOR2 screen shots since they're more presice (and make sure it's the PC model and not some NPC model).
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Thanks. I'm busy for the next few days, but I'll try to get to it when I can. Thanks for your patience. :)
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

JME2 wrote:Thanks. I'm busy for the next few days, but I'll try to get to it when I can. Thanks for your patience. :)
Well I'll what ever I can do to help.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Do you have a Joker avatar? And could you make another Joker-themed sig? How bout another Batman Beyond sig?

EDIT:

And I'm not gonna specify anything, just let your imagination run wild. I don't wanna hinder anything.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

When I have a moment and finish with Revan's sig, I'll see what can be done.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

And speaking of which, Revan, I have the inital rough:

Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

JME2 wrote:And speaking of which, Revan, I have the inital rough:

[img]snip[/img]
it's good, though you could make the symbols a bit more visible and make the "Jedi" saber Purple(Like Mace Windu's).
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

On it; be back in a few...
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

That's good, BTW can use right away or do have save to an other webspace?