Mr. Fantastic is really Fantastic.

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Mr. Fantastic is really Fantastic.

Post by Jason von Evil »

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/?t=arc ... 2005-03-04

Hahaha. It does make sense, if you think about it. Why would a hot blonde chick date and marry a guy older than her? Because he can stretch and alter his body. :wink: I'd imagine getting fucked by Thing would hurt alot. Rock penis, people. Rock penis.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Copied from mallrats! Unoriginal bastards!
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Rye wrote:Copied from mallrats! Unoriginal bastards!
Yes, because no one has ever used movie trivia in a comic strip before. :P
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

"Hey baby, how do you feel about big rockets with poor protection?"
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

the real question is has mr. fantastic ever given himself oral sex?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Darth_Zod wrote:the real question is has mr. fantastic ever given himself oral sex?
And has he ever dick-slapped someone... from across the room?
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Maxim did it best, when they asked Stan Lee this very question.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Dillon
Rabid Monkey

Post by Dillon »

That's some funny shit. :lol:
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Jedi Council Member

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:
Darth_Zod wrote:the real question is has mr. fantastic ever given himself oral sex?
And has he ever dick-slapped someone... from across the room?
Considering his seemingly unlimited stretching ability, I would say he's able to give himself anal sex as well. Probably he may also stretch his penis into two or three branches, giving a new meaning to "threesome" or "foursome" (albeit only the original "main" branch can ejaculate).

EDIT: I believe, before we speculate anything, we have to answer this question first: does the penis of Mr. Fantastic retain the elasticity during erection? Or it just behaves like any other penises that become more rigid and less elastic during erection?
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Supposedly, Larry Niven wrote an essay on the erotic potentials of Mr. Fantastic's abilities that rivaled the hilarity of "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex", but I've yet to find a printed copy of this supposed work.

The comic books never say, of course, but that hasn't stopped 40 years of speculation.

As to why hot, blond chicks date and marry older men who can't stretch... usually it has to do with money.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Doesn't matter how long he can stretch it, because we all know it doesn't matter how long the bat is, you can't hit home runs without a thick barrel.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Darth Fanboy wrote:Doesn't matter how long he can stretch it, because we all know it doesn't matter how long the bat is, you can't hit home runs without a thick barrel.
I'm sure he can handle that too. :)

No one has brought up the kinky aspect of a woman who can do all that the Invisible Woman can do. :D
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

I remember an episode of F4 where Iwoman had some split evil personality that was stomping on her teammates using her forcefields etc, whilst clad in very sparse clothing. And at the end of the episode Mr F decides he really likes the look, and she turns them both invisible... :twisted:
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Tsyroc wrote:I'm sure he can handle that too. :)

No one has brought up the kinky aspect of a woman who can do all that the Invisible Woman can do. :D
I've never seen Mr. F be able to increase the circumference of his various parts though. But I also haven't read a lot of FF for a while either. You get double points though for the invisible woman part though. That would be the ultimate erotic tease. Especially if she can fade in/fade out with some candlelight, maybe watching and being totally unable to see her as she sits in your lap, and slowly stars unzipping your....

:oops:

I gotta go for a while.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Yeah, mr fantastic can definately expand girth as well, he does it when he's fighting Onslaught.

Sex with the invisible woman reminds me of the bit with the succubus in ghostbusters. When I was a kid that scene played a lot on my fragile little mind.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus