Werewolf
33%
Vampire
67%

Total votes: 83

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Rogue 9 wrote:That, or you could simply stay in your house and mock the vampire from just inside the threshold that he can't cross unless you invite him in. When you tire of that, make sure you have one of Riff's stake-guns handy. :twisted:
Ah but you forget about what makes vampires dangerous, you usually don't know when one is, and they are incredibly sexy. Imagine if you will, you hear a knock at your door, you open to find a pale woman who is quite possibly the hottest woman you've ever seen is standing right there with a low cut shirt and short shorts. She looks at you with those big blue eyes and asks if she can come in. When you say yes...

As Nitram said, and I now agree to, they are temptors, not really meant for a straight out fight.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Coalition
Jedi Master

Post by Coalition »

Personally, I'm putting my money more on the sexiness of vamps, rather than the yiff of the werewolves.
True, I keep forgetting "Bordello of Blood".
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Argh! You just had to remind me of that movie, did you? :x
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
SylasGaunt
Sith Acolyte

Post by SylasGaunt »

Personally, I'm putting my money more on the sexiness of vamps, rather than the yiff of the werewolves.
Remember these two very important words: Dead Chick. (Or Dead Guy depending on preference)
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

SirNitram wrote:
Rogue 9 wrote:What's with the vote, anyway? Vampires have so many weaknesses its not even funny. Hello? Any monster that you can get away from by crossing a friggin' stream because it can't follow over running water is not that great. And that's just one entry on the long line of weaknesses. They can't enter homes without an invitation; they simply die at sunrise unless they're unconscious in their coffins by the time it rolls around, leaving them hideously vulnerable; and are repelled by crosses, garlic, mirrors, and paintings of themselves as they were in life. A vampire is pitifully easy to drive off or destroy.
Fanboyism, really. How many people just leapt in and said 'ALUCARD!!!'.
*quietly tucks away his horde of hellsing paraphernalia, then glimpses at avatar & sig*

. . .

what? i can't help the occasional small obsessions. . . *coughs*
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

SirNitram wrote:
Yet these demi-gods still get punked by the Shep Solution, amusingly.
I wouldn't say punked, at least in the case of Ravnos himself. Up for all of a week, taking on three near equivalents(or as close as he was going to get with the Antediluvian wankage going on at WW), and he gets blindsided by the Technocracy chain-nuking the area, and still manages to get up and attempt to run until the solar mirrors fry his ass, which didn't happen instantly either. Granted, nothing less than a 3rd Gen was standing afterwards.

For on-topic, if I know the mythos the vamp is coming from, I'll go with the vamp, as they generally are easier to deal with. If its just a dartboard with all the different vamp types and weaknesses on it, I'll pick werewolf, as silver seems constant, and I don't want to end up going all experimental trying to get rid of the vamp:

"Method 97, cut of the vampire's feet and shoved onions in his trousers, vamp is still active. Method 98, shaved the vampire's back, and played easy listening music, vampire is in extreme pain, but so are the testers. Method 99had Asian shinto priestess administer scourging with bamboo rod after cutting vampires toenails, vampire seemed to like it." :D