JME2's Artwork

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

... and voila:

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

The name is too technicolored, IMO. But the sig itself is good.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

JME2 wrote:... and voila:

[img]snip[/img]
what the logo in the republic side since that looks like the EU Sith logo
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Lord Revan wrote:
JME2 wrote:... and voila:

[img]snip[/img]
what the logo in the republic side since that looks like the EU Sith logo
It's the pre-Empire Old Republic logo:

Era Symbols

I can change it back if you want.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Do you have the (New) Essential guide to weapon & technology, at least in the new version there's both the Sith and The Jedi Order logos in the Major Manufacturers section (the reason I wanted to use PT non-militery Republic logo is that can't mistaken for a sith or GE symbol). Also SW.com calls that a sith symbol (as it was the era of the Sith).
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

No, I don't have the guide. I'm holding off on buying any of NEG's until the updated Chronology comes out. Okay, I'll put the PT symbol back in then. Any other changes you want made?
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

JME2 wrote:No, I don't have the guide. I'm holding off on buying any of NEG's until the updated Chronology comes out. Okay, I'll put the PT symbol back in then. Any other changes you want made?
if you know how to make color in the name morf from red to blue so that you can't really tell where the change happens (so that's red on one and blue on other but you can't really tell where the red part ends and the blue begins).
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

And if it can't be done, keep it the way it is?
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

JME2 wrote:And if it can't be done, keep it the way it is?
Yeah, must make the color a little less bright (on the name that is)
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

It will be as you command... :lol: :wink:

Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

You know I stumble into this thread on a whim and I am amazed by the work going on here - aside from the fact that I am sporting a JME2 special sig myself I didn't realize how much work was going on behind the scenes. VERY nice work! :D
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Stravo wrote:You know I stumble into this thread on a whim and I am amazed by the work going on here - aside from the fact that I am sporting a JME2 special sig myself I didn't realize how much work was going on behind the scenes. VERY nice work! :D
Thank you.

And speaking of which. I've been meaning to ask you about this Stravo. Do you mind if I touch up the Starcrossed sig and tweak a few little things?
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

JME2 wrote:
Stravo wrote:You know I stumble into this thread on a whim and I am amazed by the work going on here - aside from the fact that I am sporting a JME2 special sig myself I didn't realize how much work was going on behind the scenes. VERY nice work! :D
Thank you.

And speaking of which. I've been meaning to ask you about this Stravo. Do you mind if I touch up the Starcrossed sig and tweak a few little things?
You don't need to ask, just let me know when the tweaking is done and I shallbe quite happy to update.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Thanks once again Stravo. :)
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

JME2 wrote:It will be as you command... :lol: :wink:

[img]snip[/img]
good as you know happened to last guy disobeyd me :twisted: :lol: :wink:

I really like the glow effect on the name.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Sweet. Nice thread. I wonder if you could possibly do one for me?

Basically, see the first line of my sig? Something like that with SG:A Wraiths all over it. (Saying some thing like: Crazedwraith... ...Not based on these.)
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Certainly. I won't, however, be able to begin inital work until next week due to that wonderful timne and place known as real life. Hope that's alright with you.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

no probs. I survived several years at this board without a banner, i cna live a few more months.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

I'm baaacckkk... :twisted: 8)

Okay, first things first, we'll start with Stravo. Here is the original sig I did way back when:

You can probably see why tweaking was necessary. The coloring is off and here's a "Carrie!" goof if there ever was one. Let's go to Bob for instant replay :wink: :

I am ashamed to admit I didn't catch the cut-off point for Palpy's image this until about a month ago. And for a prominent writer like Stravo, this simply doesn't do. So now, at long last, two revamps:

The main difference between both revamped sigs is that Palpy's sharpened in the second one. I like to use as high-quality pictures as often as I can and ROTJ Palpy doesn't have many on the web. In fact, if anybody's willing to rip a screengrab, that could help improve it further.

Anyway, both sigs, while utilizing the same images and flame background, are different. The first obvious difference is size: I'm moving away from my traditional 400 X 100 and more towards 450 X 100; expect revamps of my TBOBW and JLU/Nadia sigs done in the style down the road. In addition, the Death Star II is much more prominent in the background and Dalton's text is toned down slightly.

As always, feel free to make any suggestions, Stravo.

To close it up, I've also go two off to the side quickies. The first is a Luke sig done in the style of my Obi-Wan and Anakin revamps:

Obviously, this is just a first cut; detail and cutting will be more accurate on the second try.

The second is another of my contributions to the "Owned" banners we all seem to love so much... :lol:

Well, that's all for now. Coming up next: Crazed Wraith's Stargate sig.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Can we see you try your hand at making a Punisher sig?
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

In the intrest of accuracy there no space in Crazedwraith. and only the' C' is capital. :P
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Crazedwraith wrote:In the intrest of accuracy there no space in Crazedwraith. and only the' C' is capital. :P
Do you want it done that way on your sig as well?

Shroom -- I might try it, but we'll see; I'm a DC guy, after all. :wink: 8)

And speaking of DC, I have another series of Joker avatars for you:

Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

JME2 wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote:In the intrest of accuracy there no space in Crazedwraith. and only the' C' is capital. :P
Do you want it done that way on your sig as well?
yeah. It'd be terribly confisung if my sog said one thing and my name another...
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I'll pass, that action figure looks too kooky, even for me. Besides, I like the one with the evil red eyes. He looks like an insane Terminator or something.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

I've also got a little fun parody of the four mini-series that DC's publishing as part of its so-called Countdown to Infinite Crisis:

I personally prefer the first one.

Edit -- Tweaked the first one so that the text stands out more: