My Saturday night out...

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

HemlockGrey wrote:There's a few clubs here on Okinawa where Japanese girls hang out and convince frustrated Marines who are not quite desperate enough to go to Whisper Alley (the local prostitute lane) to buy them $16 "juice" shots. Just be sure you don't fall into the same trap!
$16 for a drink? I consider $6.25 too high already...like I said, most of these pictures are taken without buying much of anything. Just chat em up and ask for a picture. Haven't been refused yet. Must be my animal magnetism. ;)
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

WOW. Lanna is very photogenic. That smile of hers is very attractive.

I envy you Robert.
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Stofsk wrote:WOW. Lanna is very photogenic. That smile of hers is very attractive.

I envy you Robert.
Well, until (more likely when) I find out she's not single that is. ;)
Queeb Salaron
Jedi Council Member

Post by Queeb Salaron »

You know, if they let you take pictures in clubs in Boston, I'd have you matched, Walper.

Maybe I should invest in a cameraphone...
Proud owner of The Fleshlight
G.A.L.E. Force - Bisexual Airborn Division
SDnet Resident Psycho Clown

"I hear and behold God in every object, yet I understand God not in the least, / Nor do I understand who there can be more wonderful than myself."
--Whitman

Fucking Funny.
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Queeb Salaron wrote:You know, if they let you take pictures in clubs in Boston, I'd have you matched, Walper.

Bring it on, pal! I'll tromp you in the contest of who gets the most women posing with them on the camera! :lol:
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

*looks at all the pictures, and sulks* Lanna is taken?*grumbles* I was gonna vote that you keep her! She's the prettiest one so far....Bring More soon Walpie!
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Lindar wrote:*looks at all the pictures, and sulks* Lanna is taken?*grumbles* I was gonna vote that you keep her! She's the prettiest one so far....
Actually, I don't know yet. I'm just assuming she is, because I find it hard to believe such a gorgeous girl is single, especially in a club like that. Get's her choice of men.

Mind you, I still plan on finding out next time. If not her, I just might chat up and find out with the other cuties...there's plenty of fish in that particular sea. ;)
Bring More soon Walpie!
Well, I might take a few more, but seriously, I think I snapped a shot of most of the female workers there, and I don't want to over do it either. I suspect while initially flattering, it could get somewhat worrying if the same guy shows up asking pictures every time. Maybe one or two tonight, but I'm gonna be quite a bit more reserved on that front next time.
Last edited by Robert Walper on 2005-03-19 11:38am, edited 1 time in total.
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

Robert Walper wrote:
Actually, I don't know yet. I'm just assuming she is, because I find it hard to believe such a gorgeous girl is single, especially in a club like that. Get's her choice of men.

Mind you, I still plan on finding out next time. If not her, I just might chat up and find out with the other cuties...there's plenty of fish in that particular sea. ;)
remember though..some places frown on the workers dating customers, so be careful sweetie pie*pinches your cheek*
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Lindar wrote:
Robert Walper wrote:

remember though..some places frown on the workers dating customers, so be careful sweetie pie*pinches your cheek*
HA! That's an easy fix. I'll just stop going if I get the gal. :P
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

Robert Walper wrote: HA! That's an easy fix. I'll just stop going if I get the gal. :P
*claps laughing* it all sounds well enough then.*grin* I wish you the best of luck in the venture then
Queeb Salaron
Jedi Council Member

Post by Queeb Salaron »

Robert Walper wrote:
Queeb Salaron wrote:You know, if they let you take pictures in clubs in Boston, I'd have you matched, Walper.

Bring it on, pal! I'll tromp you in the contest of who gets the most women posing with them on the camera! :lol:
Dude, I work at a bar.

You're at a natural disadvantage. I suggest you give up while you still have your pride. ;)

"I hear and behold God in every object, yet I understand God not in the least, / Nor do I understand who there can be more wonderful than myself."
--Whitman

Fucking Funny.
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Queeb Salaron wrote: Dude, I work at a bar.
Well...shit. :P
You're at a natural disadvantage. I suggest you give up while you still have your pride. ;)
I'll have to check the rules in your area, maybe it's not permitted for bar staff to snap pictures of the customers. Then I win by default. :P
Petrosjko
Sith Acolyte

Post by Petrosjko »

DarkSilver wrote:Robert....my friend

your missing the point of being apart of the Bitter Trio

it doesn't work if your not bitter damn it! What is KAN and Petrosjko suppossed to feel like if your not being bitter?

and your enjoying that club way to much......

and you had best be getting more than a lil convo with one or two of those lovely ladies.....or we wil have to get KAN to....harvest and bronze a portion of your anatomy..your not getting any use out of it.
Naaaaaaaaaaaah, we don't mind. Like Kreshna said to me the other day, the singles club is the only club around that doesn't mind losing members.

See, if he really was being all bitter and misanthropic and not even trying, then we'd have to go to Calgary and kick his ass.

On a side note...

'Walpie'.

That's just too precious.

Heh. Walpie.
Queeb Salaron
Jedi Council Member

Post by Queeb Salaron »

Robert Walper wrote:
Queeb Salaron wrote: Dude, I work at a bar.
Well...shit. :P
[/pwnage]
I'll have to check the rules in your area, maybe it's not permitted for bar staff to snap pictures of the customers. Then I win by default. :P
You know, I just called my manager and asked. Yeah, I did. He tells me that if the customers can take pictures of the wait staff, then there's no earthly reason why we can't take pictures of them.

So long as I post the pictures somewhere in the bar, he says, he'll allow it.

So there.

--Whitman

Fucking Funny.