remember universe of change

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

starfury
Jedi Master

remember universe of change

Post by starfury »

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/115547/

hey guys this seems the to be the whole story to the universe of change story, nice. very nice. :wink:
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

He also has "A thin veneer" storyline.

He publishes on SB.com under the name Skeet. I occasionally pop back there, but I find that particular fan fiction thread now has a couple of dumbfucks posting there, so I will just read it off fan fiction. net.
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

A Thin Veneer is one of the best crossover fanfics ever written IMHO.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

yeah at the end of that big arc, the Romulans and the Earth alliance got were screwed by the end of the ruinations/armedgon wars, both seemd finished as major powers if not extermineted.
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
SpecWar826
Youngling

Post by SpecWar826 »

I know what you mean about those fourms I frequent over there to read some others but him and EdBecerra are the only two sane one. Almost everyone else doesn't know when to stop.
CHANCE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

SB has some great fanfic writers. They're just aren't SW/ST writers. For example, Big Steve, Lt Ryguy and even victorhadin writes fantastic, orginal fiction and BS Scorched Earth story is the defining epitome of Btech fiction that endures.
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

His story has recently been updated at fanfiction.net
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.