catsuit appreciation thread...

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Found a few more:

I'm so good to you people.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Zaia wrote:I'm so good to you people.
Indeed you are. Which one of those is you?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Wicked Pilot wrote:
Ok, so I'm not that good... :P
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Yup, that you are.

I recognise the sultry emily bouff, who is just as good out of her catsuit as in it, but who's the upside down lady below Alicia Silverstone - is it Kirsty Gallagher? And whose the lady above the Lickable young miss Beckinsale?
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Zaia wrote:
Wicked Pilot wrote:
Ok, so I'm not that good... :P
You mean you won't be wearing a leather catsuit to the NY meet??? Damn, I might not bother going now. :P
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Dalton wrote:
Darth_Zod wrote:
Dalton wrote:Please, please, please someone find pictures of Cameron Diaz in that white catsuit she wore in Charlie's Angels. I must have them!
you mean this one?
No...remember the bit where she broke into some heavily secured server room to plant a device on the computer? That one.
eheh. . .actually i never saw the movie, just did a bit of googling to see if i could find images that might be close. ;)
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Yup, that you are.

I recognise the sultry emily bouff, who is just as good out of her catsuit as in it, but who's the upside down lady below Alicia Silverstone - is it Kirsty Gallagher? And whose the lady above the Lickable young miss Beckinsale?
Just two dames from latex/rubber catsuit catalogs I happened upon.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Zaia wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:

oh, 'happened upon' of course. :wink: :P

Image Image
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Zaia wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:I recognise the sultry emily bouff, who is just as good out of her catsuit as in it, but who's the upside down lady below Alicia Silverstone - is it Kirsty Gallagher? And whose the lady above the Lickable young miss Beckinsale?
oh, 'happened upon' of course. :wink: :P
:angelic:
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Found this one when I was looking for pictures for the swimsuit thread. :D

Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
xtashinatorx
Youngling

Post by xtashinatorx »

I thought it was kinda unfair that the majority of the catsuits contained women..
I like to play fair..
"Give me a long enough lever and a firm place to stand, and I will move the world." -Archimedes

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

I live my life in the name of Thalia.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

And lo so it was that Cpl Kendall burned his eyes out with heated copper coins!
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Just so long as no one posts any Steven Tyler...*gets queasy*
Ekiqa
Jedi Knight

Post by Ekiqa »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Yup, that you are.

It looks like it is Katie Price, aka Jordan.