Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Amazing. The borg are awsome now!
admiral_danielsben
Padawan Learner

Post by admiral_danielsben »

I have a question: what do the Borg have to do with Sarpedion? Or did i miss a chapter or three?
-DanielSBen
----------------
"Certain death, small chance of sucess, what are we waiting for?" Gimli, son of Gloin
----------------
"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)
---------------
"If your lies are going to be this transparent, this is going to be a very short interrogation" -- Kira

"Then I'll try to make my lies more opaque..." -- Gul Darhe'el (DS9: Duet)
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

admiral_danielsben wrote:I have a question: what do the Borg have to do with Sarpedion? Or did i miss a chapter or three?
Not sure what you mean by that Sarpedion Admiral? Want to explain that to me? Or did I once again reference something unintentionally? :D
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Holy Jesus. That fucking rocked. :shock: :D
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

Stravo wrote:Or did I once again reference something unintentionally? :D
With you, no one can ever be completely sure. :wink:

He wants Sarpeidon, from "All Our Yesterdays" (TOS), the one where Spock and McCoy get sent back to Sarpeidon's ice age and Spock falls in love with Zarabeth.

The planet Sarpedion on the other hand, is headquarters for the Cardassian 12th Order.

Notice the difference? :)

So then, what we saw at the end was the Borg as they should have been. Will we be seeing them as a major player in the story any time soon?
the pale green light flared up into a golden shine
Seems a lot like the end of Revolutions to me, with the color-changing sky.
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Agent R wrote:

He wants Sarpeidon, from "All Our Yesterdays" (TOS), the one where Spock and McCoy get sent back to Sarpeidon's ice age and Spock falls in love with Zarabeth.

Ah!! I forgot that was her name. No, the name was merely somethign I thought sounded exotic and evil at the same time to describe the queen.

Agent R wrote: So then, what we saw at the end was the Borg as they should have been. Will we be seeing them as a major player in the story any time soon?
Count on it. 8)

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Wow, just wow. Stravo, that was great as always man. A wonderful way to bring an end to the Borg.

"The Borg are dead, long live the Borg."
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

Wasn't there a lot of golden light when Picard was assimilated in BOBW? I've got this memory of him facing down the collective and there being a lot of golden light - not that it means anything in context with the story, was just wondering.

Nice send off for Picard there, always wondered how you were going to kill him and whether it would be just another fallen corpse to the empire or the borg - glad to be proved wrong. Will be interesting to see where the collective goes with it's shiny new paint job.
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
admiral_danielsben
Padawan Learner

Post by admiral_danielsben »

Stravo wrote:
Agent R wrote:

Ah!! I forgot that was her name. No, the name was merely somethign I thought sounded exotic and evil at the same time to describe the queen.
Whew. Sorry, but the Zarabeth that I was thinking of was way too nice of a woman, at least in appearances, to be the Borg Queen - she helped out Spock and McCoy when they were in trouble, and, according to the novels, Spock fathered a child by her. Her descriptions in the book "Yesterday's Son" indicate that, to Zar, she was nothing but a kind mother. Of course, he didn't have much to go by...

It's probably not a bad idea to subtly change the name in further editing; Zabra'eth, perhaps? Just to avoid confusion... or is this like Dax the weird-footed crewman from ST6 vs. Dax the multi-lifed old man/young woman? Or now that you know why, will you make a connection after all...
-DanielSBen
----------------
"Certain death, small chance of sucess, what are we waiting for?" Gimli, son of Gloin
----------------
"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)
---------------
"If your lies are going to be this transparent, this is going to be a very short interrogation" -- Kira

"Then I'll try to make my lies more opaque..." -- Gul Darhe'el (DS9: Duet)
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

I'm beginning to understand everyone's motivation for wanting to tie Stravo down to a chair and encourage his writing efforts with painsticks... :P
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

Robert Walper wrote:I'm beginning to understand everyone's motivation for wanting to tie Stravo down to a chair and encourage his writing efforts with painsticks... :P
How many orgasms have you had when you read about the Borg Rennesaince?
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

I don't see how inflicting torture is going to influence him, but i'm sure he'd be willing to take time off of his job if his fanfic writing were say, 'influenced' by donations. If we get a thousand Starcrossed fans each giving Stravo ten dollars or more per month for access to his exclusive Star crossed crossover fanfic web site then he'd be more inclined. Get around the copyright laws by saying that its a parody. Thats when we form the "Stravo Legal Defense fund" and scare people into donating even further. Of course Stravo settles with Paramount and Lucasfilm out of court by agreeing to sell the rights for Star scrossed upon its completion for somwhere between 100 and 200 million dollars while retaining merchandising rights and a percentage of DVD releases and syndication.

What is my motivation in all this? Well i'd be the 'Jerry Maguire' in all of this and walk off with about 2.5% of the gross. Then when stravo gets old I find a new chump...errrr....business partner to start writing a Babylon 5/Battlestar Galactica crossover.

~fin~
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

Comosicus wrote:
Robert Walper wrote:I'm beginning to understand everyone's motivation for wanting to tie Stravo down to a chair and encourage his writing efforts with painsticks... :P
Believe it or not, I'm far more interested in how the Khan/Thrawn/Vader/Luke aspects will turn out. I'm very interested in the Borg stuff too, but considering they've been essentially wiped out for the time being, it's a lower interest.
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

Robert Walper wrote:
Comosicus wrote:
Believe it or not, I'm far more interested in how the Khan/Thrawn/Vader/Luke aspects will turn out. I'm very interested in the Borg stuff too, but considering they've been essentially wiped out for the time being, it's a lower interest.
I believe you ... in fact I have the same interest, but it seems our dear Stravo wants to bring this plot line to a milestone before returning to the clash of the titans.
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa
Trogdor
Sith Devotee

Post by Trogdor »

Damn, that was good, and I finally know the third element of the trinity. The dialoge between the Queen and Picard and the Queen and Seven kicked ass. I loved the image of the Queen being buried by an eons old mob of angry specters.

This chapter could seriously use some editing for grammer, though. Also, some of the dialog that the specters give to Picard is a tad on the clunky side. Just nitpicking. This is a great chapter.
"I want to mow down a bunch of motherfuckers with absurdly large weapons and relative impunity - preferably in and around a skyscraper. Then I want to fight a grim battle against the unlikely duo of the Terminator and Robocop. The last level should involve (but not be limited to) multiple robo-Hitlers and a gorillasaurus rex."--Uraniun235 on his ideal FPS game

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force."--Darth Vader
John Chris
Youngling

Post by John Chris »

“Matrix 01. Activate assimilation procedure password Theta Epsilon 1701-1138.” She stated loudly
I caught that little egg! I really did!

BTW, cool chapter as always. I await what will happen to Luke and co.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Well now, where to begin, wheeere to begin…

I guess I would have to say that three days ago, when I started reading ‘STARCROSSED’ seeing that the Thread length was well over a hundred pages, I thought “Wow, it must be a good story to have so many posts after it’s done!”

Silly me… Thinking such Epicness had been finished.

Well, onto the story itself… I should say that, for the life of me I have always liked Q. Despite the fact ((or perhaps because)) that he is ‘Deus Ex’ Machina’ made manifest, he has always been one heck of a guy. Certainly perhaps he has the biggest balls in the entire StarTrek universe, even without the stuff he pulls in Starcrossed…

When I first started reading the story, I have to say it actually took me a while before I figured out ‘Nemesis’ was Luke, and things were going to go drastically wrong in the StarWars Universe… That alone made things defiantly interesting.

I also have to say, that once in the StarTrek Galaxy, in took me a while to get used to hundreds of Starships just vaporizing with a single Heavy Turbo Laser, yet, as everything here seems to indicate, that’s just to be expected…

Now, when Starcrossed REALLY started getting interesting for me, was when all of the TOS ‘Gods’ seemed to be in on the game…

I had always wondered if the writers of TOS really thought about just how MANY Devine and awesomely powerful beings they had created in their short time. I mean, one just wasn’t enough, they made dozens! And Stravo, to his credit, personified each of them and their behaviours perfectly, *claps*

But then of course that’s not enough, no, He has to bring in Kirk. You know, the instant Kirk entered the story, somehow, somewhere; I knew his shirt would eventually rip… But more on that later…

Yes, Good Ol’ Kirk, a captain back when Starfleet actually had some backbone! Some Balls! Back…when they used MONEY! ((sighs wistfully)) Stravos portrayal of this man alone ears him a lifetime of Kudos from all who read his story.

Of course things just get better, Subplot is heaped upon subplot, storyline becomes convoluted with every passing chapter.. I mean, most Novels have around 4 or sometimes 5 subplots, if I remember correctly, at one point, Starcrossed had 12!

I think for the longest time, my favourite of these was the ongoing relationship between ‘Han’ and that poor captured Federation Captain ((who of course by now has become key to the whole story))

And so, the story goes on, and on, and on! We get Leia, The Falcon, the Rebels, and all that they bring to this wonderful ‘game’ That was truly something… and a bit dark too, once Leia and the rest came across, I know the Alliance was doomed at Endor ((sniffs)) it was really sad reading the final description of that battle when the Empire watches over the destruction of their fleet, but as we all know without Chewie, the Rebel Alliance was doomed to fail. ((what, you didn’t think it was because of Luke did you?))

In any case, the plot marched on, the story proceeded, and at every turn I found myself delighted by the mix of SW and ST. Weather it was the actual use of Transporters as weapons, beaming grenades ((And delighting endless Trekkies to be sure)) onto AT-AT’s, the bemoaning from Scotty over what the Federation did to their WarpCores “Oh it all sounds like Technobabble to me” or even the insertion of a few infamous Trekkies talking about the Imperials being defeated because, after all, their just using ‘Lasers’ ;)

The story goes on, The Borg kept getting toasted, the interplay between minor charichters grew into more and more advanced relationships. We were introduced to the ShadowFleet, perhaps THE Best execution of Trek technology ever… It’s as if we suddenly discovered why all the rest of the Federation were such pussies… It seemed theses guys had drained every ounce of BadAssness out of them and collected it for themselves :twisted: Their capturing of the Carrack Cruiser was perhaps the highpoint of the whole Subplot of them, and, sadly, their only true victory.

Of course, perhaps the best of the story, when I knew this thing was really going to be Epic, was when Stravo brought in the Doomsday Machine…

I mean Kirk HAD to have fudged the reports on that, what Government would honestly not salvage a km long hulk of solid ‘Neutronium’ ? That he remembered such details like that and incorporated them into the plot was awesome enough. But not for Stravo, no… He had to go further and Perfectly link that thing to the StarWars universe via an Ancient Death Machine by the Sith! Now THAT Was perfect!!! ((And Stravo? Now that the ‘Dark Sabre’ has been properly ‘cleansed’ of evil influence, I am desperately awaiting it’s rightful return to the field of battle))

Of course, as time marched on, more and more was reviled to us... by the time we got to the planet ((Forgetting it’s name)) that Kirk, Fett, and Nemesis were all eventually going to end up, I knew things would get good… Now, on that planet, I must say it was perhaps one of the best story ideas ever. Much has been made of places strong in the DarkSide of the Froce, and here, at last, do we get a place that isn’t just strong in the LightSide, but has the Crystallized Essence of it glowing in all it’s purity… Nemsis must have tasted a foul drink when Kirk splashed that Water on him…

But before we get their, lest we leave out the single, greatest, rock’em sock’em battle to date? Fett V Kirk?

This was it, because I knew that Kirk and Nemesis would not battle, the incident I had been anticipating since the beginning was going to have to transpire… Kirks shirt ripped… Yes, after that it was only a mater of time before Fett went down, though Hell! He put up a good show of things!

And so things marched on, Nemesis became Luke, the Empire started killing Gods. For every subplot that was closed, two more sprouted to take it’s place. Things went on, and on, and on… In the course of reading this, I think my most horrified moment the whole time, was when I realised this thing wasn’t done…

So here I am, three days latter, reading something that, by some counts is over 800 pages long, and I found myself sitting in line, with everyone else, waiting for more…

Stravo! I tip my cap at thee!

EDIT: I’m sorry I could not give your story True justice by commenting on every subplot, as I would have liked, but such a thing would have grown into a review as big as the story itself :wink:
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

You've got anther convert stravo.

Quick point as well Crossroads, there's a forum at the bottom of the list for "clean" fanfic threads, where there's just the fanfic and none of the posts inbetween.

Also there's the ASVS fanfic archive which i believe has a link in a sticky.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Wow Crossroads that little summary brought a tear to my eye. Thanks so much for reminding me just how the hard work can make people enjoy themselves.

I always feel that the newcomers get it easy, they have 80 chapters of entertainment while the old timers had to wait days and weeks between chapters when this little tale first unfolded.

If you're looking for a fix after gorging yourself on these chapters check out the Twilight War, alot of folks consider it better written than Starcrossed in some ways but it doesn't get the same buzz as its big brother. :D

Guess a new chapter is due soon too. :P

Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Stravo wrote: Guess a new chapter is due soon too. :P
Hooray!

Though I was slightly saddened when I clicked here (thinking that another chapter had been posted) and saw none. Undoubtably by posting this I'll be tricking someone else into thinking a new chapter has been added. But that's how things go.
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Chapter 84: The End?

The bed sheets shifted under the furious long and hard strokes as James T. Kirk ripped into Princess Leia Organna’s willing throbbing secret garden. He grunted like an animal as he hooked one of her long lithe legs over his shoulder. She bit back a moan, lips wet with anticipation and passion. She ran the fingernails of her left hand along Kirk’s glistening back leaving a trail of red gashes.

He hissed passionately and jerked her head back by wrapping his fingers through her loose hair, the buns worked loose by the furious gyrations in the rumpled bed. She screamed out “Fuck me Jim! Fuck me harder!!”

“Whose your Captain?” Kirk grunted as he began a series of slow deep thrusts punctuated by Leia’s sharp intake of breath with each stroke.

“You’re my Captain! You’re my Captain!”

“You want my load?” Kirk grunted aggressively.

“Give me a full spread Captain!” she demanded as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her not giving him any chance at escape.

Kirk thrust one final time deep into her and threw back his head in a loud shout of pleasure, eyes rolling into the back of his head as Leia writhed in his grip feeling every explosive hot drop of his milky white eruption.

They collapsed into the bed sheets breathing heavily like races horses.

“That was amazing.”

“I’ve had lots of practice.”

“I heard and its time we discuss more permanent arrangements.”

“Whuzzat?”

“You heard me, Mister. No more green women, no more chocolate fantasies.”

“Chocolate fant—”

“I’ve seen the way you look at Uhura. I’m not blind damnit.”

“But—”

“But nothing. I’m a princess damnit. I’m not supposed to be single at this age.” Leia whined.

“Oh for the love of---” Kirk muttered something darkly and rose up out of the bed and shoved his gold command shirt on.

“And just where do you think you’re going?!”

“I’ve got a Federation to save.”

“You’ve had over 60 Chapters to save the Federation, you think maybe you’re out of your depth?”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?!” Kirk exclaimed angrily as he slipped on his pants.

“Face it Jim.” Leia sighed as she lay back and placed her hands behind her head and eyed him caustically “You used to be able to solve these crisis in an hour – actually 47 minutes without commercials.”

“This situation is a tad different don’t you think?” Kirk snapped as he slipped on his boots.

Leia shrugged.

Kirk shook his head and stalked over to the door.

“You’re such a princess, one roll in the sack and you want to get married.”

“Hellooooo…I am a princess you moron.”

The doors snapped open and a tall man stood in the door way arms crossed.

“Well, aren’t we the merry couple.” Han Solo sneered.

“Who are you?”

“I’m the party pooper.” Han snapped and delivered a crushing right hook that sent Kirk sprawling backwards and landing awkwardly at the foot of the bed. Leia gasped and clutched the sheets up to her chest.

“Han!”

“Hold on a sec, Your Worship, I’ve got some unfinished business with Goldenboy here.”

Kirk scrambled to his feet and held up a hand.

Hand stopped for a moment and smiled sardonically,.

“Gonna ask for some forgiveness, Captain?”

“Nope, just want to even the odds a bit.” Kirk replied as he reached up to his shoulder and pulled his sleeve loose from his shoulder, ripping his shirt. “There, now where were we?” he snapped his fist out and caught Han on the cheek jerking his head to the left while charging forward. Both men crashed into each other in a grunting mass of legs and arms that exited out of the quarters in a cloud of curses and blows.

Leia began primping and fixing her hair humming the wedding march.

“Are we ready?” Grand Admiral Thrawn asked.

“Ready as we’re going to be.”

“Prepare to crush this insignificant rebellion and bring order to this galaxy once and for all.”

“Yes Grand Admiral.” Piett bowed lowly and walked away.

“What is that?” Vader asked after several moments of silence where the dark lord kept turning his head to examine Grand Admiral Thrawn’s face.

“Are you referring to the thick hot white fluid running down my cheeks and hair?” Thrawn asked calmly as he watched the Federation Remnant fleet as it massed for the attack.

“What else would I be referring to?” Vader hissed angrily.

“It is the by product of all the fan wanking concerning my character.”

“You can’t be serious.” Vader replied in shock.

Thrawn turned his head to regard the dark lord.

“I have no sense of humor Lord Vader. This is a sign of love and affection.”

“It’s actually quite disgusting.”

Thrawn shrugged.

“You want disgusting try a fanfic that spans over two years and nearly 100 chapters with no foreseeable end in sight.”

“Well there’s that too.” Vader conceded.

“Grand Admiral Thrawn. It is time we bring this hanging subplot to an end.” Khan announced grandly as he stepped onto the Executor’s Bridge flanked by his supermen.

“Oh noes! It’s Khan and he’s trying to take over the ship!” Piett screamed. He paused for a moment and spoke out of the corner of his mouth to the bridge pit crews “Like no one saw THAT coming.”

“Bring it bitch tits.” Thrawn snapped angrily.

“We shall see who is superior!” Khan roared and raised his hand to order the charge when a blaster bolt took off his head and sent his body flopping down to the floor like a gutted fish.

“Superior, Inferior, I’m the one with the blaster rifle.” Boba Fett growled menacingly as he stepped out of the shadows.

“Hold on a tick, aren’t you dead?” One of the Supermen asked annoyed at the sudden death of his leader and his manly oiled chest.

“The author always intended for me to survive. Hell if I can crawl out of a Sarlaac I can crawl out of a fanfic author’s Sarlaac knockoff no?”

“This is fucking weak.” Piett sighed.

“Look! The Federation is attacking.”

“Please don’t tell me they’re shouting that weak ass slogan: The Federation lives.” Thrawn asked wearily.

“Unfortunately they are.”

“Alright, open up with everything we have and…hell we all know Kirk is going to win this fight right?”

“Are you just giving up?” Vader snapped.

Thrawn wiped some of the milky thick liquid off his cheek and smirked,

“I was set up to lose from the start of this damned story.”

“I find your lack of conviction disturbing.”

“And I find your ability to paraphrase your own quotes annoying.”

“Don’t blame me.” Vader protested and looked meaningfully up into the ceiling.

“Oh yeah…forgot…HE likes that shit.” Thrawn sighed.

“Can we not denigrate the author of this tale, this is the end you know.” Piett grumbled.

“Aren’t we the brown noser.” Thrawn chuckled.

“Blow me you blue skinned asstard.” Piett snapped.

“Sir! Techno babble device mixed with character shields and author fiat just exploded off the port bow.”

“How original. What’s next? More subplots to bring to an end?”

“Father! I have returned.” Luke announced grimly as he marched onto the Executor’s bridge followed by Mara Jade who was pushing a baby stroller. She was cooing gently to a small baby.

“Daddy has some subplots to finish and then we can go play.”

“Someone really needs to lock that door.” Fett noted.

“Father, I can feel the good within you let go of your hate.”

“Obi Wan once thought as you did, though he slapped me down for being a whiney twat.”

“Well, things change.”

“Yeah, now you’re the whiney twat.” Piett chortled.

“You know a secondary, fuck that a tertiary character like you has no right to make fun of a main character like me.” Luke protested.

“Main character?! You stopped being interesting when you turned in the Lord Nemesis shtick.” Thrawn sneered.

“It wasn’t a shtick!” Luke whined. “I was full of anger and angst because daddy didn’t really love me.”

“Jesus Christ was I ever that bad?” Vader exclaimed.

“You were worse.” Obi Wan’s voice echoed in Vader’s helmet.

Spock began to give the order to attack when the turbolift snapped open and a cloud of fists, legs and curses stormed into the bridge.

“Captain on deck.” Sulu announced.

Kirk’s face appeared out of the cloud.

“Initiate maneuver Kick Imperial Ass then break up the fleet into Character shield formation.”

“Acknowledged.”

“Get back here!” Han growled and pulled Kirk’s head back into the twisting and whirling cloud of ass kicking and conflicting character shields.

“So it ends here.” Palpatine laughed as he watched the fleets fighting outside his view screen on his throne room.

“Yes, the game is complete, the pawns are all in place and our secret plan can finally be revealed.” Gary Mitchell chuckled evilly.

“Initiate the secret plan.” Palpatine ordered.

“Initiating secret plan.” One of his guardsmen called out of the throne room.

“Initiating secret plan.” Someone shouted down the hall.

“Initiating secret plan.” Someone shouted from another level.

“Initiating secret plan.” A voice called out dimly from the bowels of the death star.

“What?” someone asked in a barely perceptible whisper from the core of the mighty juggernaut.

“So now the fans that have suffered through the horrific grammar, bad punctuating, lazy spelling and spotty updates can finally know what we’ve been doing together you and I.”

“We promised not to reveal that to anyone.” Palpatine whispered angrily. “I was young, inexperienced, curious,”:

‘No No, not THAT. I mean our other secret.”

“Oh! Oh, yes of course. Everything has gone as I have foreseen.” He cackled evilly. His eyes caught sight of someone and stopped in mid cackle. “Hey…who’s that?” Palpatine asked curiously at the tall overweight figure calmly walking across the throne room to a rather large light switch panel.

Gary’s liquid silver eyes narrowed on the newcomer. He could feel his power and he was instantly afraid.

“Oh no, it can’t be.” He whispered.

“Who is it?” Palpatine demanded.

The overweight figure stopped at the light switch and adjusted his tie.

“I’m not much of a comedy writer. A man has got to know his limitations.”

“Shouldn’t you be doing billable work?” Gary asked sharply.

“Or at least practice some of this dialogue, It can get real hackey sometimes. And I’m not getting enough scenes.”

“This little experiment in comedy is over.”

“No!!!!!” both evil geniuses shouted.

Stravo reached for the light switch.

“The evil secret plan is -----” Gary began to shout desperately to the audience when all the lights went our leaving only the author standing in a soft spot light. Stravo looks over his handiwork and frowns as he looks up at each of you.

“April Fools.”

NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

First Post :twisted:
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

This was actually discussed in the chat last night. Who was it that said it would be great if Stravo did an April Fool's chapter of StarCrossed? :lol:
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

YES HE DID IT!

I mentioned in the chat last night that it would be cool if he did it, but I didn't really think it would happen!

*CHITTERS EXCITEDLY*
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
brianeyci
Emperor's Hand

Post by brianeyci »

Damn. It took me until after the fucking (when Kirk rips his shirt) to realize it was not a real update.

Brian