The Swimsuit Edition (Potentially Pic Heavy)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Zaia
Inamorata

The Swimsuit Edition (Potentially Pic Heavy)

Post by Zaia »

Since summer is quickly approaching, bathing suit season is also quickly approaching. Guys, here's your chance to post pics of your favourite bathing suit styles (and the women in them)! Ladies, this is your chance to post photos of your favourite to wear, or to envy on other women!

Any and all swimsuit photos are welcome, except those of men (however ugly or handsome) in Speedos. Bleck.

I think that last one there's my favourite. *covets*
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Petrosjko
Sith Acolyte

Post by Petrosjko »

*sigh*

This is why I stopped buying the swimsuit edition... modern models just don't work for me. I know I'm being old-fashioned when I grumble about women taking a perfectly good navel and sticking a pin through it...

For aesthetics, my two favorites would be the gal with the hat and the one immediately above her, both for the suits and the occupants of said suits.
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Last edited by Tinkerbell on 2005-04-03 10:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
xtashinatorx
Youngling

Post by xtashinatorx »

The one in the yellow has a severe case of camel toe... Kinda creepy.
I've always liked the black/white combination. And 2-pieces never did it for me...
"Give me a long enough lever and a firm place to stand, and I will move the world." -Archimedes

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

I live my life in the name of Thalia.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

xtashinatorx wrote:The one in the yellow has a severe case of camel toe... Kinda creepy.
Hahah, wow, how did I miss that?! Guess I was caught up in the cute shortsy bit. Nasty. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Losonti Tokash
Sith Devotee

Post by Losonti Tokash »

I remember watching a show on E! a couple years ago explaining why those swimsuits are so *ahem* "form-fitting."

Naturally it's because they were painted on. The process of which they then proceeded to show.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Re: The Swimsuit Edition (Potentially Pic Heavy)

Post by aerius »

Zaia wrote:Any and all swimsuit photos are welcome, except those of men (however ugly or handsome) in Speedos. Bleck.

:P
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

xtashinatorx wrote:The one in the yellow has a severe case of camel toe... Kinda creepy.
Camel toe?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Wicked Pilot wrote:
Camel toe?
Riding up in the crotch.
xtashinatorx
Youngling

Post by xtashinatorx »

Wicked Pilot wrote:
Camel toe?
It's where it rides up to the point where it makes this cleft looking thingy, looks like a camel's toe... hence the name.
"Give me a long enough lever and a firm place to stand, and I will move the world." -Archimedes

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

I live my life in the name of Thalia.
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

:P
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com
Chmee
Sith Marauder

Post by Chmee »

Veronica Varekova

Krista Allen (well, it's only half a suit, but I love that look!)
Petrosjko
Sith Acolyte

Post by Petrosjko »

Thumbs up to Krista Allen, thumbs down to the apparent death of the thong, from the majority of pictures here.

*wistful sigh*

As for camel toe, I'd heard the term before, but before seeing it here, I'd never actually known what it meant.

Just more of the education one gets every day here.
Queeb Salaron
Jedi Council Member

Post by Queeb Salaron »

Camel toes taste like swimsuit. :D
Proud owner of The Fleshlight
G.A.L.E. Force - Bisexual Airborn Division
SDnet Resident Psycho Clown

"I hear and behold God in every object, yet I understand God not in the least, / Nor do I understand who there can be more wonderful than myself."
--Whitman

Fucking Funny.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Petrosjko wrote:...thumbs down to the apparent death of the thong, from the majority of pictures here.
My swimsuit of choice has the cute little boyshorts on the bottom, but I can't seem to find them this season (except for the weird yellow suit in the OP). Bah, humbug. :?
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

With some of those swimsuits I have to wonder what there is to protect you from getting sand up the ass crack.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Wicked Pilot wrote:With some of those swimsuits I have to wonder what there is to protect you from getting sand up the ass crack.
absolutely nothing. :teeth:

back on topic. . .

mmm. charisma carpenter. . . .*drool*

"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Queeb Salaron
Jedi Council Member

Post by Queeb Salaron »

God bless this thread... ::sniff::

"I hear and behold God in every object, yet I understand God not in the least, / Nor do I understand who there can be more wonderful than myself."
--Whitman

Fucking Funny.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Have it

Have it

Have an older version of this one that's light blue with a ribbon around around the middle.

And of course the Princeton swimsuits
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Petrosjko
Sith Acolyte

Post by Petrosjko »

Zaia wrote:
Petrosjko wrote:...thumbs down to the apparent death of the thong, from the majority of pictures here.
My swimsuit of choice has the cute little boyshorts on the bottom, but I can't seem to find them this season (except for the weird yellow suit in the OP). Bah, humbug. :?
I was about to add 'Death of the Thong' to the list of your crimes against humanity, but Salm and Zod moved quickly to restore my faith in the world.

The women in jmac's first three pics are way too pale for my tastes, unfortunately.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

2 for 1 specials are the best. Kathy Ireland with some other chick.

Kathy Ireland models this wonderful peach print

And here she models a nice bikini

And here's Kathy again another bikini
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Grand Moff Yenchin
Sith Devotee

Post by Grand Moff Yenchin »

Too bad their straps kinda damage the image.

1st Plt. Comm. of the Warwolves
Member of Justice League
"People can't see Buddha so they say he doesn't have a body, since his body is formed of atoms, of course you can't see it. Saying he doesn't have a body is correct"- Li HongZhi
Queeb Salaron
Jedi Council Member

Post by Queeb Salaron »

Time to get this thread going in another direction:

ImageYou can tan right through them!!

ImageBoardshorts are hot. :)

ImageThese, of course, are to keep you warm on those cold evenings on the beach. I'm talking about those arms, of course. ;)

ImageAh, the classic look of gym shorts...

--Whitman

Fucking Funny.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

You just ruined my hard-on.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion