wierdest star/st dream

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

It's mostly all of the stories but when I visualised your's, I saw Janeway doing a Lenin type of posture (like Soviet propaganda posters) as she said that...

Just struck me as something hilarious.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

I dreamt I was stuck on voyager .Well before Janeway could get us sent to DS9 the Enterprise A comes through a time warp.she is kidnpped by Kirk for a sex slave and they leave before the Voyager mess even begins.
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

:shock: :roll: sick
Supermod
master_yoda
Rabid Monkey

Post by master_yoda »

heh.
Brotherhood of the Monkey
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

I had a pretty sad dream once, at first i ddint realize what ship i was aboard but whenever i walked past somebody theyd say stuff like "hey newguy!", and give me a high-five or something. Everything seemed to going well, until.... Cut to end of ANH:SE, when the Death star explodes and the X,Y, and MF fly away,, thats what i got next. Pretty short service time huh?
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

I had another dream last night.

I dreamt that my my boyfriend was cheating on me. I was eavesdropping on him while he was on a boat, and I discovered that he was going to go skiing with Jonathan Frakes and Wil Weaton, who he was having affairs with.
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

You should tell your boyfriend that.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

No. I don't want to give him any ideas.
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Shadowfyre
Redshirt

Post by Shadowfyre »

I routinely have dreams where I'm an expert with a lightsaber (that and popping out claws like Wolverine) and engaging in melee combat with several foes - usually people from an annoying bunch of christians I once knew, that satisfyingly end up in several pieces on the ground.

Once I had a dream that I was an actor on DS9. Not a crewman on the station, but an actor on the real life show. Odd.

I had a dream about 7 of 9, but I won't get into the details. I think most here can imagine them. :D :D
...Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night...
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

I had a dream once that I was going out with Harry Kim, but then I dumped him for Leonard Nimoy, and he (Nimoy) took me to a CHinese restaurant that William Shatner was working at. WIlliam SHatner told NImoy that I was too young for him, which I was. THen I woke up.
- Darth Wong
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

And I know I've told you about 4 dreams already, but I remember a lot of my dreams, and they're all in colour! ANd not many of them are ST/SW dreams either.

So pplease don't think that I'm making all this up.
- Darth Wong
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Harry Kim is a whimpy little bitch, I totally would of nailed 7 of 9.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

Harry Kim is the only thing justifying Voyager's existence.
- Darth Wong
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Harry Kim? :shock:
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

Harry Kim. He's in VOyager. Best looking guy in Starfleet.
- Darth Wong
Cpt_Frank

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Are you trying to tell us that the existence of Harry Kim somehow justifies the existence of Voyager? Not even Seven of Nine's anatomy justifies the existence of Voyager! Nothing in the universe justifies
the existence of Voyager!
Supermod
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

Only some scenes.
- Darth Wong
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Harry Kim, are you sure thats your final answer, He's so soooo... annoying

Besides he doesn't really have much competition does he?
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

I'd have to use a coin to choose between Harry Kim and Han Solo on the basis of looks alone. But that's just me.

Of course, on "cool factor", Harry Kim wouldn't even get a look in.

And he doesn't come anywhere near to justifying the existence of Janeway. COuld they have found a worse captain??????
- Darth Wong
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

I can only very faintly remember any Star Wars or Star Trek dreams, but I've had several vivid War of the Worlds nightmares (the movie from the 50's, not the novel or radio drama). The last one I remember we were at my godfather's house in North Jersey and we heard about the Martian invasion and I looked outside and could see one of the war machines coming towards us. Strangely, I remembered that they couldn't be hurt (they had impenetrable force fields in the movie), but not that the Martians were destined to die of common bacterial infections.

Incedentally, at the time I had the dream I hadn't seen my godfather's family in 10 years. I had a 3 year old godsister the last time we went to their house. We finally met again recently and I saw she'd grown up into an un-fucking-believable hottie. Damn my mother's childish feud with my godfather's wife! We could have had one of those growing-up-together close-friends-turned-people-who-have-sex-a-whole-lot-but-realize-they're-like-brother-and-sister-and-it's-just-too-weird-but-end-up-boffing-each-other-occasionally-when-Life's-Pressures-seem-too-great relationships. Or maybe not. Probably not, considering she's a hottie and I'm a pudgy geek who writes messages on Star Wars bullitin boards at 1:57 in the morning. What in the world does any of this have to do with the subject of this thread? It's late and I'm tired.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

Incedentally, at the time I had the dream I hadn't seen my godfather's family in 10 years. I had a 3 year old godsister the last time we went to their house. We finally met again recently and I saw she'd grown up into an un-fucking-believable hottie. Damn my mother's childish feud with my godfather's wife! We could have had one of those growing-up-together close-friends-turned-people-who-have-sex-a-whole-lot-but-realize-they're-like-brother-and-sister-and-it's-just-too-weird-but-end-up-boffing-each-other-occasionally-when-Life's-Pressures-seem-too-great relationships. Or maybe not. Probably not, considering she's a hottie and I'm a pudgy geek who writes messages on Star Wars bullitin boards at 1:57 in the morning. What in the world does any of this have to do with the subject of this thread? It's late and I'm tired.
I have a problem like that with my cousins. My mum will be in the shop talking to some lady, and there'll be a sexy guy sitting next to them. I go "ooh! mum has a friend with a sexy son!" So I go up and My mum says "Hi Alison, this is your second cousin...."
- Darth Wong
Admiral Griffith
Youngling

Post by Admiral Griffith »

I'm on an ISD, talking to Picard on his new Enterprise. He tells me to surrender my ship, or be destroyed. My ship attacks, and disables just about everything on them except for communications and backup power. I send a message to them: "Old fool. Only now, at the end do you understand!" and then my HTLs fire and the Enterprise is lost with all hands. Then a hologram of a Starfleet admiral pops up, tells me she outranks me and relieves me of duty for destroying a Starfleet vessel. Guess i must have been playing a little too much Bridge Commander.
It is not well for one to trifle in the affairs of the ancient Chinese generals, for they have a tendency to send armies of tens of thousands of warriors after those who challenge them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

I'm commanding an ISD, I say "FIRE TURBOLASERS!" to kill a fed ship, the captain says "turboLASERS? They won't even penetrate our navigational-"

Boom.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

I have a problem like that with my cousins. My mum will be in the shop talking to some lady, and there'll be a sexy guy sitting next to them. I go "ooh! mum has a friend with a sexy son!" So I go up and My mum says "Hi Alison, this is your second cousin...."
My family is full of attractive cousins too. Fortunately, we're an Italian-American family, so everybody knows who everybody else is and EXACTLY how they're related, right back to when the great-grandparents got off the boat, and have known this since they were at least five years old. So there's no accidentily lusting after a blood relative, though you're still left wondering things like "Is it okay to occasionally look?" at family reunions where it's 95 degrees out, the cousin in question is only a second or third cousin, and she's dressed for the weather. I solve this conondrum by drinking beer with the old men telling war stories. Now that I think about it, that's my solution to most of life's problems.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Cpt_Frank

Post by Cpt_Frank »

In Germany, it's only forbidden to marry in a direct line, ie your brothers and sisters, parents, children, grandparents and so on, but it'sallowed to marry your cousins! :shock:
Supermod