NUMA NUMA vs. AMERICAN IDOL

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

NUMA NUMA vs. AMERICAN IDOL

Post by Darth Fanboy »

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/american_idle_numa.html

can't stop....laughing...sides....hurting...
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Saw it on Newgrounds a couple weeks ago. Good stuff, accurate right up to the eyebrow thing. :D
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Why is this funny?
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I'm gonna have to agree with Chewbacca. I didn't find it funny but my children sure did, asked me to play it twice. I do have to admit though they did make the cartoon well.
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:Why is this funny?
'Cause it's Numa Numa!
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Must watch Original Numa Numa, then the one I linked up derre. Oh gawd must watch again....!
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

3rd Impact wrote:
CaptainChewbacca wrote:Why is this funny?
'Cause it's Numa Numa!
WTF would that guy ever put himself on the internet? This is why I avoid video cameras at all costs!
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

And don't forget to watch this version either. Download, save, and enjoy.

http://rotti.23c.de/Rotti_vs_Haiducii01.avi
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Oberleutnant
Jedi Council Member

Post by Oberleutnant »

For you uncultured fools: the song in question is "Dragostea Din Tei", not Numa Numa. :) It became a huge summer hit in Europe last year and could be heard on every radio channel 24/7. For all this we can thank a boy band called O-Zone. As a result, Romania is now known for three very malicious things - Ceaucescu, bearded female weight lifters and music.

edit:
Who says Yuuropeans don't have good taste when it comes to music?
"Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

ok so yeah the guy (the real guy) is kinda funny but not side splitting can't stop laughing funny, in my opinion anyway
Pu-239
Sith Marauder

Post by Pu-239 »

Heh, first thing I thought was nonuniform memory architecture...

ah.....the path to happiness is revision of dreams and not fulfillment... -SWPIGWANG
Sufficient Googling is indistinguishable from knowledge -somebody
Anything worth the cost of a missile, which can be located on the battlefield, will be shot at with missiles. If the US military is involved, then things, which are not worth the cost if a missile will also be shot at with missiles. -Sea Skimmer

George Bush makes freedom sound like a giant robot that breaks down a lot. -Darth Raptor
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Oberleutnant wrote:For you uncultured fools: the song in question is "Dragostea Din Tei", not Numa Numa. :) It became a huge summer hit in Europe last year and could be heard on every radio channel 24/7. For all this we can thank a boy band called O-Zone. As a result, Romania is now known for three very malicious things - Ceaucescu, bearded female weight lifters and music.

edit:
Who says Yuuropeans don't have good taste when it comes to music?
we know this, but Gary Brolsma's rendition IS the Numa Numa Dance and thats awesome.

besides who wants a song about Linden trees anyway.