Official Member Pic Thread

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tasoth
Sith Devotee

If ya' think am sexah....

Post by Tasoth »

with some facial hair, I could be a fantasy hero!(and about a fifty pounds of muscle)

My best side. And no, those aren't side burns, those are mah bangs attackin' the sides of mah face.

while I may be getting all your hopes up with this human charade, I am actually a weener dog in a person suit. Thats right. Weener dog. Some get me a milk bone.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Inspired by something Stravo said...here's me tied up on a desk:

Last edited by Rye on 2005-06-06 09:09pm, edited 1 time in total.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Shark Bait
Padawan Learner

Post by Shark Bait »

I know how to inline my pics!

picture of me joking arround with my friend ricky in a restaurant in Brazil, yeah I'm the crazed demonic looking one.
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and unlimited power.
"Your socks are high and your jell-o is carnavorous" ~ the diamond smuggler
A friend will call you in Jail. A good friend will visit you in Jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you in Jail saying..."THAT WAS AWESOME!" ~ Nick "God" Traxler

“Chief Director and demolitions expert for the Anti-Zombie Task Force”
xtashinatorx
Youngling

Post by xtashinatorx »

Damn that's good. I hang out with a couple guys who do drag, so I've kind of developed an eye for it. But damn, you threw off my radar!!
Anyway.. this is me, might want to turn your head so you don't barf all over your monitor.
"Give me a long enough lever and a firm place to stand, and I will move the world." -Archimedes

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

I live my life in the name of Thalia.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

DO NOT COMMENT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S PHOTOS UNLESS YOUR POST CONTAINS A PHOTO OF YOURSELF AS WELL. THIS THREAD IS FOR PHOTOS ONLY, NOT COMMENTARY.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Boyish-Tigerlilly
Sith Devotee

Post by Boyish-Tigerlilly »

Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Ooh, the thread's been resurrected, mught as well jump in.

From 2001. This is the best I've been able to tweak this picture, and IMO it still sucks (the source material itself is bad).

From this past Christmas season up at Big Bear, CA.

See, I can move like the Agents too! ;)
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Me caught in bed.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Ah, what the hell.

Its been a while since I've done this, and the camera was just lying there, so I took a few shots. You can tell I'm on vacation, since I'm too lazy to shave this morning. :P

First, with glasses:

And now, without:

And now I'm allowed to comment: Rye, in that last picture, you looked competely like a chick (and not too bad at that). I hadn't seen one of your pics in a while, so at first I thought it was some new female, and then I saw it was you. I think I'm still shaking from that. :P

Also, I make fun of some people (ie HDS) for not smiling in their pictures, but... yeah, I don't do much of that either. Sorry. :oops:
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

Once again, Rye continues to scare me by being too damn convincing... that's a compliment, I think - anyway, was checking to make sure el kilterairos still fitted, so thought I'd post a piccie - not the best piccie of me ever taken by a long way, but there we go.

Not sure what's with the white border, this is the family computer and graphics software aint what it used to be - I remember when all this was raster.
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

It;s that timew again, for the man of mystery, that --

Eh, I'll shut up now and just post it. 8)

JME2 -- Noir style:

Avalon616
Padawan Learner

Post by Avalon616 »

To prove to you all that I'm completely innocent and nice, and not evil at all, I'll post a picture of myself.

Member- SOS:NBA | GALE
The Silence and I
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Silence and I »

The following take place along a finger lake in New York I can't be bothered to remember how to spell at a small family picnic last year. They chronical the (hardly) fascinating failed effort on my sister's part to capture a nice, decent photo of me before I left to college.

Me (unawares) chewing a twig...

Me laughing after thinking about what the above might have looked like. Of course she had just taken another picture... (and yes my teeth are that yellow, I think my enamel is yellow.) While I don't think it is all that bad or anything, the inclusion of the tongue (I was spitting out the twig while laughing) makes it poor for a nice framed picture if you know what I'm getting at.

Then my sister insisted I pose looking normal, no chewing twigs or anything. So I did. Of course it had to be blurry...

So she got me to pose one more time, which came out better but is kind of weird and creeps me out just the slightest bit. Oh well, I suppose I am simply not very photogenic. Or maybe my sister simply had bad luck that day. I don't know.

I could have simply not bothered, but I felt sharing this eventfull story would richen the lives of all who see this post. The fact I have few pictures of myself in any format besides these wouldn't have anything to do with anything. Really.

(crosses fingers and hopes the hosting does not fail...)
"Do not worry, I have prepared something for just such an emergency."

"You're prepared for a giant monster made entirely of nulls stomping around Mainframe?!"

"That is correct!"

"How do you plan for that?"

"Uh... lucky guess?"
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

Avalon616 wrote:<snip>
Love the wings.

New one for the LHBC fans.. although I suspect I need to invest in some hair dye again...
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
Avalon616
Padawan Learner

Post by Avalon616 »

Dorsk 81 wrote:
Avalon616 wrote:<snip>
Love the wings.
Thank you!

Here's a better view of them.

As you can see, I'm in the middle of sucking out my ex-bf's soul through his eyes. (He was dressed as Johnny Damon)
Member- SOS:NBA | GALE
Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vanas »

Me. Glowing

Taken at some indeterminate point in the past. (I've looked the same for the last 5 years, really)

Demonstrating my vast stature, my eerie glow, scary eyes and nifty t-shirt.
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.
TimothyC
Of Sector 2814

Post by TimothyC »

I needed a Shave.
"I believe in the future. It is wonderful because it stands on what has been achieved." - Sergei Korolev
Losonti Tokash
Sith Devotee

Post by Losonti Tokash »

Last edited by Losonti Tokash on 2005-04-11 09:15pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Wow it's alive again... took me long enough to notice :oops:
Anyway since I haven't posted a pic in a while and I just got new glasses I said why the hell not... Image

and then there's this one...

and... Image

Yes those are mine and Cpl Kendall's children.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

@Mrs Kendall:
Lovely. Both you and the little ones.
Cpl Kendall is one lucky bugger.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Batman wrote:@Mrs Kendall:
Lovely. Both you and the little ones.
Cpl Kendall is one lucky bugger.
How do you guys STILL MISS THIS?! IT'S EVEN ON THIS PAGE!
Zaia wrote:DO NOT COMMENT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S PHOTOS UNLESS YOUR POST CONTAINS A PHOTO OF YOURSELF AS WELL. THIS THREAD IS FOR PHOTOS ONLY, NOT COMMENTARY.
I'm glad you complimented Mrs K because she needs to hear how beautiful she is as often as possible, but this is like the 10th time in the past week I've come to this thread to find posts with no pictures. Next time y'all feel like complimenting, SEND A PM!

:banghead:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Jon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jon »

Taken tonight on the way home from the Pub, gotta love 24 hour Petrol stations...

Fuck I need a haircut.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

I need a picture that shows my hair better. Hm.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Lt. Dan
Jedi Knight

Post by Lt. Dan »

I R Lt. Dan!!!

d(-_-)b
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

That is me at the Scarborough Renaissance Faire, flying a Lanner Faclon at one of the shows.

Full pic
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite