'Goblet of Fire' movie stills! (Pic heavy, dur)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Zaia
Inamorata

'Goblet of Fire' movie stills! (Pic heavy, dur)

Post by Zaia »

I'm a bit behind the times since these came out over a week ago, but I didn't see anything posted with already, so here we go!

Apologies if someone did post and I missed it. :D

I have stills from two different sources, so they're two different sizes. Wish they were all beautiful high-res pictures, but they aren't. Ah well.

Harry with the egg.

Our heroes. Look at all that hair. :D

Ron and Harry all dressed up...or...something.

Portrait of Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter.

Portrait of Emma Watson as Hermoine Grainger.

Harry and Hermoine with...I'm not sure who (aka Rita Skeeter--whoops).

Harry entering Dumbledore's office.

Harry and Hermoine together again.

Rita Skeeter! And, some dude.

Harry with somewhat rumpled hair.

Everybody was kung-fu fightin'...

The trio again, looking a bit sullen but with nice scarves.

Can't wait for my favourite book in the series to come out as a movie!! CAN'T WAIT!! :luv:
Last edited by Zaia on 2005-04-12 03:34pm, edited 2 times in total.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Emma Watson is turning out to be quite the hottie I imagined she would be since the first movie. Niiicceee.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Stravo wrote:Emma Watson is turning out to be quite the hottie I imagined she would be since the first movie. Niiicceee.
I knew that was going to be the first response to this thread. I knew it. :P

You surprised me with the speed of your answer, though. Well done. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Damn, someone beat me to it!

Ain't there screenshots with her in jeans or in her school outfit with her skirt and all? Man, she's so hot. And she's as old as me! :oops:

Ron kinda looks like Shaggy, the hippie from Scooby Doo :shock:
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Zaia wrote:
Stravo wrote:Emma Watson is turning out to be quite the hottie I imagined she would be since the first movie. Niiicceee.
I knew that was going to be the first response to this thread. I knew it. :P

You surprised me with the speed of your answer, though. Well done. :D
Never underestimate the speed of a horny bored man on a slow day at the office.

Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Is it me or does that Weasly kid look like he is coked out of his fucking mind? Not to mention the fact that he also looks like he took a header out of the ugly tree and landed in the homely bush.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Col. Crackpot wrote:Is it me or does that Weasly kid look like he is coked out of his fucking mind? Not to mention the fact that he also looks like he took a header out of the ugly tree and landed in the homely bush.
Nah, he's cute, he just needs a haircut. Badly.

And Strav, she turns 15 on Friday. FYI. ;-)
Last edited by Zaia on 2005-04-12 03:22pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Col. Crackpot wrote:Is it me or does that Weasly kid look like he is coked out of his fucking mind? Not to mention the fact that he also looks like he took a header out of the ugly tree and landed in the homely bush.
What are you? Michael Jackson? Who gives a shit about Wesley. Hermione is a HOT MAMA. Did you check her ass out in the jeans in Prisoner of Azkaban. I can tell you there was one prisoner in my pants stirring that day. :P

Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Jimmy Buffett wrote:Fifteen will get ya' twenty, but thats allright!
'cuz we'll be rockin' and a rollin down in Livingston Saturday night!
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Zaia wrote: Harry and Hermoine with...I'm not sure who.
Um-you rather positively (and correctly, I think) identified that lady as Rita Skeeter a few pics farther down.
I am SO not commenting the Emma Watson issue.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Notice no mention of actually doing anything, just admiring budding nubile feminine beauty. :wink:

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Batman wrote:
Zaia wrote:Harry and Hermoine with...I'm not sure who.
Um-you rather positively (and correctly, I think) identified that lady as Rita Skeeter a few pics farther down.
I am SO not commenting the Emma Watson issue.
Oh, you're right. The lack of loud colours had me distraught, but that is definitely Rita too. I thought maybe it was a new professor that I'd forgotten, since I haven't read the book in too long. Thanks. :D
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

*does the happy dance*
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
SylasGaunt
Sith Acolyte

Post by SylasGaunt »

What I want to know is.. when is Dr. Who going to show up and get his scarves back? :p
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Zaia wrote:Nah, he's cute, he just needs a haircut. Badly.

And Strav, she turns 15 on Friday. FYI. ;-)
That just means only three years to go.

What?

*avoids Stravo's comment on "speed" of an old man* :P

EDIT: Incidently, next year for those of us in Florida under the age of 22, if I'm remembing my laws correctly. :D
Last edited by RogueIce on 2005-04-12 03:48pm, edited 1 time in total.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

This is just from some opening or something, but doesn't she look a bit like Julia Roberts?

Also, left this still out by accident:

Fleur what's-her-face with Dumbledore.

EDIT: Two more:

Between takes.

And, on a walk in the woods somewhere.
Last edited by Zaia on 2005-04-12 04:26pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

Some of those have been at Mugglenet.com for well over a week now.

I don't likes the newer look the director gives things, like wearing muggle clothes instead of wizard robes, and muggle school uniforms instead of the old hats and what not from PS and CoS.
I think Rupert Grint is hotter than Emma Watson, but then, that's just me...
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Harry Potter noooo! Kill it, before it's too late!
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Dorsk 81 wrote:Some of those have been at Mugglenet.com for well over a week now.
Way to read the OP, hon.
Z, in the first sentence of the first post, wrote:I'm a bit behind the times since these came out over a week ago, but I didn't see anything posted with already, so here we go!
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

Ron looks like a total stoner.

And if your english its only 1 year to go ;)

Im only commenting because i have no choice not to see this movie, tears shall flow if i refuse. :lol:
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

All I can say is where the fuck are the dragons? :P
JADAFETWA
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

Excuse me? Fleur is part Veela and that's the best they could come up with?
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Batman wrote:Excuse me? Fleur is part Veela and that's the best they could come up with?
That's what the original caption to that photo read, but it could've been a mistake.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Dammit, she's still too young! Too young!

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

For the record, the actress doing Rita Skeeter is Miranda Richardson, and so I'm expecting great things.

Draco Malfoy still remains the hottest one around and beats Ron hands down :mrgreen:

And I really like the newer look the movies take. It makes them more realistic, and less hollywoodesque as the first movies....
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.