'Goblet of Fire' movie stills! (Pic heavy, dur)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Dahak wrote: And I really like the newer look the movies take. It makes them more realistic, and less hollywoodesque as the first movies....
We'll have to agree to disagree then. I vastly prefer the look of the first two movies to the third and what I've seen of Goblet Of Fire.
Those movies aren't supposed to be realistic. They're Valendamned fairytales.
I think you're ranting, Master Bruce.
Y'know, now that I think about it, so do I.
Nevertheless, I stand by what I said.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
desertjedi
Padawan Learner

Post by desertjedi »

Emma Watson is starting to resemble the co-host of X-Play Morgan Web... or is it just me?
It startled him even more when just after he was awarded the Galactic Institute's Prize for Extreme Cleverness he got lynched by a rampaging mob of respectable physicists who had finally realized that the one thing they really couldn't stand was a smart ass. - The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Batman wrote:
Dahak wrote: And I really like the newer look the movies take. It makes them more realistic, and less hollywoodesque as the first movies....
We'll have to agree to disagree then. I vastly prefer the look of the first two movies to the third and what I've seen of Goblet Of Fire.
Those movies aren't supposed to be realistic. They're Valendamned fairytales.
I think you're ranting, Master Bruce.
Y'know, now that I think about it, so do I.
Nevertheless, I stand by what I said.
Well, one the one hand, you're correct about the fairy tale bit.
But then I never liked the overdone way Columbus did it. It just felt so lifeless sometimes.
Cuaron went a bit over the top with some scenes, but it seemed like a world people actually lived in... And I loved the way the castle was set more into the surrounding countryside in the last movie. That was very nicely done.
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Zaia wrote: Image
OMG T3H N1PPL3S!!! :shock:

HER SHIRT IS SEE THROUGH? WTF? She's 15!
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

*shrugs*
To each his own, I guess.
I personally vastly prefer the look of the first two movies to the third, but that is of course merely my opinion.
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Col. Crackpot wrote:OMG T3H N1PPL3S!!! :shock:

HER SHIRT IS SEE THROUGH? WTF? She's 15!
*looks closer*

What nipples? :?

Seriously, it looks like she has a bra or something blocking them.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

Urm-where, exactly, is that shirt see through?
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Batman wrote:Urm-where, exactly, is that shirt see through?
maybe i'm hallucinating. I blame Stravo for activating Dirty Old Man Syndrome.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

Col. Crackpot wrote:
Batman wrote:Urm-where, exactly, is that shirt see through?
maybe i'm hallucinating. I blame Stravo for activating Dirty Old Man Syndrome.
You are. And if anyone deserves to suffer from Dirty Old Man Syndrome it's me.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Sorry Crackpot, you are going into Senile man mode...while see through, no nipples.

And cool pics, and waiting to see how this all turns out.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Oberleutnant
Jedi Council Member

Post by Oberleutnant »

I had never read any of the Harry Potter books and still haven't.

I had vague idea of how the story has developed, but not much.

Then, last year, I take my newphew to watch Prisoner of Azkaban, and -- goddamnit -- I loved it! I'm sure as hell going to see this one if it retains the same gritter, more life-like style, instead of the candydandy look of the first two films.

*checks the pic*
No, I'm not seeing any nipples either.

Having teenagers dress in revealing clothes isn't anything new, though, but it's awkward to glance them when they dress like pseudo-prostitutes. Gah!

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Ron kinda looks like Shaggy, the hippie from Scooby Doo :shock:
That's exactly what I thought, too . . .
"Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Col. Crackpot wrote:HER SHIRT IS SEE THROUGH? WTF? She's 15!
It's probably just slightly sheer and looks see-through from the really bright flash bulbs from the cameras.

And does no one else see Julia Roberts in her face? Guess it's just me. *shrugs*
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Zaia wrote:
It's probably just slightly sheer and looks see-through from the really bright flash bulbs from the cameras.

And does no one else see Julia Roberts in her face? Guess it's just me. *shrugs*
It's almost too dirty for me to say, but I will anyway.

Who was looking at her face? :P

(I say "almost" too dirty because I'm closer to her legal age than most people in here)
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Alex Moon
Rabid Monkey

Post by Alex Moon »

Zaia wrote:

I can see Julia Roberts on her face...
Warwolves | VRWC | BotM | Writer's Guild | Pie loves Rei
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Zaia wrote: And does no one else see Julia Roberts in her face? Guess it's just me. *shrugs*
A little if I compare her to JR circa Pretty Woman. Currently I think Emma is prettier.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

She doesn't look like Julia Roberts. Her mouth isn't fucking huge.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Queeb Salaron
Jedi Council Member

Post by Queeb Salaron »

Joe wrote:She doesn't look like Julia Roberts. Her mouth isn't fucking huge.
Shame, really...

Oh, come on. You were thinking it, too!
Proud owner of The Fleshlight
G.A.L.E. Force - Bisexual Airborn Division
SDnet Resident Psycho Clown

"I hear and behold God in every object, yet I understand God not in the least, / Nor do I understand who there can be more wonderful than myself."
--Whitman

Fucking Funny.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Zaia wrote: Image
Wow...that's a really nice shirt!

She's rather well endowed for her age too.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Okey... their all hot. Period.

Damn, Daniel is starting to look like me again. :twisted: The comments are going to start again, oh well, new guy to look at.

Ron is nice, in the cute stoner way.

Emma Watson is great, leave it at that.

Draco... I agree with Dakah.

And the story will rock. loving it.

And shroom, if thats what you call well endowed, come and vist over here, I garuntee you change your mind.
Last edited by Ace Pace on 2005-04-13 07:41am, edited 1 time in total.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Zaia wrote:And does no one else see Julia Roberts in her face? Guess it's just me. *shrugs*
It's you. I certainly can't see it. I think you're nuts. :P

;)

And Stravo: you dah man, man.

I swear to christ Ron looks like a friend of mine. He has the same colour hair, skin, his hair is long... I, of course, look like a more masculine Harry, though without the geeky glasses. In spite of that, I need to get glasses for I am shortsighted, and I need to see the world a bit better.
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

I see that Ron is going with the British Rocker circa 1962 look and Daniel Radcliffe is looking more like Elijah Wood now more than ever.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

oh my... they certainly have all changed... but people grow up...so it's to be expected. Lovely pics though
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Tsyroc wrote:
Zaia wrote:And does no one else see Julia Roberts in her face? Guess it's just me. *shrugs*
A little if I compare her to JR circa Pretty Woman. Currently I think Emma is prettier.
I think Emma's prettier too. She's like a non-horsey version of Julia. I think it's the eyes and the mouth shape (not size) that reminds me of Julia to begin with, but it's just a bit so I can see why not everyone can see it. Jerks. :P ;-)
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Oberleutnant
Jedi Council Member

Post by Oberleutnant »

Well, if it means anything to you, I can see some passing resemblance to Roberts in that "nipple" pic. :)
"Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Alex Moon wrote: I can see Julia Roberts on her face...
Pete is that you? Pete O'Phile?