Some Incredibles Vs.

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Some Incredibles Vs.

Post by Majin Gojira »

Just some vs. that popped into my head

The Incredibles and Frozone vs. the Powerpuff Girls
The Omnidroid v. 10 vs. M.E.G.A.S. XLR (Yeah, I know how this one will end, but c'mon!)
The Omnidroid v. 10 vs. The Powerpuff Girls

Fire away
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

anything vs Megas is pretty much fated to lose through sheer character shields.
Crom
Jedi Council Member

Re: Some Incredibles Vs.

Post by Crom »

Majin Gojira wrote:The Incredibles and Frozone vs. the Powerpuff Girls
I can only speculate at how powerful the PG are but from what I can recall they are extremely tough and fast. I would guess that perhaps Dash would be the only one who could compare to speed, and they have an extensive array of energy projection abilities, and they are, if not invulnerable, extremely tough. I would have to give it to the PG though they are outnumbered.
The Omnidroid v. 10 vs. M.E.G.A.S. XLR (Yeah, I know how this one will end, but c'mon!)
Don't know about MEGAS XLR so I really can't comment.
I guess it depends on whether or not the Omnidroid is tough enough to resist the girls' standard pummeling techniques. When it comes down to it the girls seem to be most effective when engaging in melee combat, and if the Omnidroid is too tough to pummel I'm not sure if they can defeat it.
"Our people were meant to be living gods, warrior-poets who roamed the stars bringing civilization, not cowards and bullies who prey on the weak and kill each other for sport. I never imagined they'd prove themselves so inferior. I didn't betray our people – they betrayed themselves."

-Gaheris Rhade, Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda
zannal
Redshirt

Post by zannal »

The Incredibles and Frozone vs. the Powerpuff Girls

Well with the PGs speed and power, I would say a single one would prove a problem for the The Incredibles and Frozone so I would easly give this to the PGs
Coop is bound to have a button for "Smash up good!" because if you rember his best thing he said he could do was smashing and bashing or at least unleash an obscene amount of weapon power. Also the omni would come up to mega's knee right? If so Coop could simply punt it repeatly or toss it off to space.
This fight would be a close one I think. It would depend on if they could pearce it's skin. If they couldn't then they would have to depend on eather finding a way to break off a limb and use the piece to pearce it or they could do a toss off into space/place far far away. I think they would have enough power to do this if not then they would be tired out eventualy and omni would win by default.