Crackpot's SD.net Pictograms

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Avalon616
Padawan Learner

Post by Avalon616 »

Gandalf wrote:<snip>
How does one join this GALE Force? Methinks it looks like a shiney lovely place to be.
Member- SOS:NBA | GALE
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Avalon616 wrote:How does one join this GALE Force? Methinks it looks like a shiney lovely place to be.

One must meet one very stringent qualification...and PM the usergroup MASTAH (mistress?) (Clicky on usergroups button in upper right corner of screen, under the register button)
Avalon616
Padawan Learner

Post by Avalon616 »

Chardok wrote:
Avalon616 wrote:How does one join this GALE Force? Methinks it looks like a shiney lovely place to be.

One must meet one very stringent qualification...and PM the usergroup MASTAH (mistress?) (Clicky on usergroups button in upper right corner of screen, under the register button)

I have a rainbow of women in my sig. And I have a vagina. Do I qualify?? (I looked at the usergroups, I couldn't find them! >.< Am I blind, or do they go by another alias. Are the HAB secretly really GALE?)
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

Avalon616 wrote:
Chardok wrote:

one must be of...alternative...sexual orientation.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Chardok wrote:
Avalon616 wrote:
Chardok wrote:

one must be of...alternative...sexual orientation.
She's publically Bi

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
DarkSilver
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarkSilver »

I do beleive the Darth (Frank) Hipper be the Lord of the GALE, or contact Einy.

I think last I heard, Einy said you have to be a board member for a month and be in good standing before they will accept the app.

Could be wrong.

anyway, PM Einhander Sn0wman, he will help you along your path young padawan.
XBL: Darek Silver | Wii Friend: 5602 6414 0598 0225
LibriumArcana - Roleplaying, Fiction, Irreverence
Trekker (TOS, TNG/DS9-Era) | Warsie (semi-movie purist) | B5'er | TransFan
Cult of Vin Diesel: While it is well known that James Earl Jones performed the voice of Darth Vader, it is less appreciated that Vin Diesel performs the voice of James Earl Jones.
Avalon616
Padawan Learner

Post by Avalon616 »

I have sent messages of supplication. Thanks everyone for this offshoot of advice! :D
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

My apologies, Avalon, I wasn't aware of your orientation.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Avalon616 wrote:
Chardok wrote:

I have a rainbow of women in my sig. And I have a vagina. Do I qualify?? (I looked at the usergroups, I couldn't find them! >.< Am I blind, or do they go by another alias. Are the HAB secretly really GALE?)
HAB is the Heavy Armor Brigade, which exists to design utterly infeasable, uberwanked and ridiculously overpowered military hardware.

I don't know what the E in GALE stands for, but they're simply a group of alternate oriented people.
Avalon616
Padawan Learner

Post by Avalon616 »

Matt Huang wrote:HAB is the Heavy Armor Brigade, which exists to design utterly infeasable, uberwanked and ridiculously overpowered military hardware.

I don't know what the E in GALE stands for, but they're simply a group of alternate oriented people.
I got a gleaming of what HAB was by their title, I was actually just joking there. :wink: Can no one else see the latent homosexuality within a group who's purpose is "to design utterly infeasable, uberwanked and ridiculously overpowered military hardware"? Hehehe.

But enough of this thread hijack, I'm sorry!! People should post more hot hot pictograms.
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

Matt Huang wrote:I don't know what the E in GALE stands for, but they're simply a group of alternate oriented people.
GAy LEsbian! Come on, you've been here nearly 18 months, you should know these things by now!
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Avalon616 wrote:
Chardok wrote:

You also have the Nazi Pope thing, so we can never be sure there. :P

To join GALE, you must first PM comrade Hipper, and if you're worthy he may even let you clean up after the Weekly Orgies. :D

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Dorsk 81 wrote:
Matt Huang wrote:I don't know what the E in GALE stands for, but they're simply a group of alternate oriented people.
GAy LEsbian! Come on, you've been here nearly 18 months, you should know these things by now!
I always though that it was Gay And Lesbian E----
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Can y'all stop quoting pictures, please? Thanks.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman