"Practicing to be a Dictator" (pic heavy)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Avalon616
Padawan Learner

Post by Avalon616 »

Stofsk wrote:You prop them up in third world countries? Zing.

Talen you look awesome in that jacket and gloves, but isn't your head cold? I mean, I know you're a marine and all that, but... well, isn't it chilly? You look badass too, like any minute you're expecting a call from some Don about a hit. But the flower thing gives the whole 'sensitive' vibe as well.

Nice photos Avalon. I used to do photography, until I realised I sucked at it. You rock. I love black and white pics. I like the one which is b/w except for Talen's tie, which is only slightly red. How did you do it? Photoshop, or did it come from actually developing the film in a certain way?
That would be photoshop, I just desaturated it a bit. Perhaps some other things too, I'll have to go back and look. A lot of these shots I put up I'm still just playing with: the eventual set I assemble for my portfolio will be more professional.

It was actually really warm that day, I think he was sweaty in the coat. The lengths that boy will go to, just to look pretty. :P

Oh, and Dooey Jo, I have about 6 shots of him slowly approaching the ball. I told him to look at it as if he had no idea what it was. The idea was that he's just naturally cold and dictatorial, and has never experienced a playground or joy.
Member- SOS:NBA | GALE
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

anything for fashion
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Stofsk wrote:
Enigma wrote:ITS LEX LUTHOR !!!!!11!1!1one!!!!!eleven
Shit, why didn't I think about that? Aside from the glasses he'd be a dead ringer.
I am just surprised that no one else thought of it before.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

I like the third from last one. The whole grayscale thing plus the cherry blossoms(?) just does it for me.

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Post by Trytostaydead »

Good shots I must say. But I can't see him as a dictator.. the clothing is.. off.