Dooey pretends he can draw

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

Dooey pretends he can draw

Post by Dooey Jo »

That's not a transporter accident...

It was supposed to be a bird, but it turned into a dryad instead :oops:
Anyway, it's a trace of a sketch I did this Thursday. But tracing got boring after a while, so I tried doing it with the pen tool instead. And wow, that tool is great! Her arms don't quite match, and that's partly because I tried different techniques on them. Maybe I'll fix that some time. And sorry about the background; it was just something I threw together in a few minutes. It's supposed to be a forest or something. And dark, too. I'm gonna fix that too, eventually.

Well, at least the flowers look sort of okay. And the hair.

And if you're wondering why she doesn't look too happy; try to imagine yourself in her position, and think how happy you'd have been. Damnit, now I feel sorry for her; not being able to go anywhere and just sit there all the time.
- Well maybe you should have thought of that before you drew me this way, asshole!

:shock:

Ahem, yes. Anyway. How much do you want to throw dynamite at me for drawing pictures with such disturbing motifs as girls stuck in trees?
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Is this a challenge to come up with a disturbing picture. And I like it, not bad if it was done completely Digital.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

Bring whole new meaning "I got a woody"...
Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

Post by Dooey Jo »

Tasoth wrote:Is this a challenge to come up with a disturbing picture. And I like it, not bad if it was done completely Digital.
No... or well, it could be. I didn't really notice how disturbing the concept was, until it was too late...
Well, it's not completely digital. I made a rough sketch on paper first and scanned it to see where all the lines would go. Though the ground and the tree in the back were not on that sketch...

Edit:

I felt it was unnecessary to write a new post, so I'm just going to edit this one instead.
This is my latest creation. It'sa me!! I drew myself. With a huge hair! Okay, so I just drew it on top of an existing image of me, but that's because I'm just pretending that I can draw. I think it turned out pretty neat. Part of the original can be seen in my sig.
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu
Fleet Admiral JD
Jedi Master

Post by Fleet Admiral JD »

Kinda neat, that first one. The artwork is good. :)
Parrothead | CINC HABNAV | Black Mage In Training (Invited by Lady T)

The Acta Diurna: My blog on politics, history, theatre tech, music, and more!