Every 8 Year Old Kid Should Have This (Star Wars Related)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Every 8 Year Old Kid Should Have This (Star Wars Related)

Post by Montcalm »

Which 8 year old kid hasn't wished for his own *Sex Slave Leia*
notice the age on the package

BTW Fond this while looking in Yahoo for SW wallpaper
Last edited by Montcalm on 2005-05-24 07:12pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

That's just...wrong.
*shudders*
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Batman wrote:That's just...wrong.
*shudders*
Why?

I like the packaging's picture. Instead of getting some crappy photo, they grabbed an artist to draw it.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Batman wrote:That's just...wrong.
*shudders*
Especially the word "unleashed" on the package given the subject matter...
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

Come on guys ... It's not so much difference between this and the look of Wonder Woman, for example. They have so much "decent non-sexual" nudity in cartoons and comics these days.

Of course, while parents could be used seeing her baby girl playing with "bathing suit" Barbie, might be a bit surprised when their baby boy asks for this action figure :twisted:
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa
Deathstalker
Jedi Council Member

Post by Deathstalker »

Start preparing your excuses for the checkout counter. Here's mine. :lol:

"It's not for me, it's for my niece. She really likes all that Star Wars stuff and she has plenty of Barbies."

Propably still get the "ya right" stare, but oh well! :D
Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

You'll probably have better luck if you just mumble something about it being for voodoo. Then the cashier won't look at you at all for fear of accidental eye-contact.
"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

The problem is that dolls like this come out and contiribute to little boys imaginations and then kids lose their virginity earlier than they used to. Hell just from when I was in school 7/8 years ago the age where kids have sex had dropped from 15 to 10 yrs old. It's nuts. This doll should not be for kids as with wonderwoman. That's just my opinion though.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Pfft...try GETTING one of those. One friend collects the unleashed figures(This and Aayla are the two hardest to find....Vader and RoTJ Luke are my favorites) and his thoughts on it are they came in one per case.

This infecting a seven years old mind though?

Please...you can see more T&A on teenie boober shows and cartoons. This what...a bikini clad woman? Yeah, okay...I'll remember that kids are so braindead that this is going to make them think "Gotta fuck a woman." :roll: .

And let's thank Montcalm for another useless thread.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Ghost Rider wrote:And let's thank Montcalm for another useless thread.
It's not entirely useless, the packaging art is nice. If I was totally into actions figures I'd ask you where I could get it. ;)
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Ghost Rider wrote:Pfft...try GETTING one of those. One friend collects the unleashed figures(This and Aayla are the two hardest to find....Vader and RoTJ Luke are my favorites) and his thoughts on it are they came in one per case.

Please...you can see more T&A on teenie boober shows and cartoons. This what...a bikini clad woman? Yeah, okay...I'll remember that kids are so braindead that this is going to make them think "Gotta fuck a woman." :roll: .

Hey fuck you, :P I didn't mean only the dolls did it, I suggested that all this sex crap on tv, movies, dolls other toys is what helps kids have sex sooner than they should and I'm right, admit it man !

(of course I probably should have been more clear in my previous post, sorry for the misunderstanding)
Drunk Monkey
Padawan Learner

Post by Drunk Monkey »

Why didn’t they come out with that when I was 12 and get away with buying that and not look like a piggish warsie? :evil:
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Mrs Kendall wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:Pfft...try GETTING one of those. One friend collects the unleashed figures(This and Aayla are the two hardest to find....Vader and RoTJ Luke are my favorites) and his thoughts on it are they came in one per case.

Hey fuck you, :P I didn't mean only the dolls did it, I suggested that all this sex crap on tv, movies, dolls other toys is what helps kids have sex sooner than they should and I'm right, admit it man !

(of course I probably should have been more clear in my previous post, sorry for the misunderstanding)
Don't go into this unless you really want me to go into how it's bullshit to target a piece of merchandise when it's fucking obvious that only in concert with PEER PRESSURE that such things exist.

I am not in a particular mood to be jovial about it.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

My mom would *never* have bought that for me or my lil brother. Hell, I can't even remember if she got us the original figure!
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Mrs Kendall wrote:

Don't go into this unless you really want me to go into how it's bullshit to target a piece of merchandise when it's fucking obvious that only in concert with PEER PRESSURE that such things exist.

I am not in a particular mood to be jovial about it.
I never said Peer Pressure wasn't a part of it. I also never said it was solely the dolls. I never meant to piss you off or start a fight here. All I was doing was suggesting that that seems to be a contributing factor, IN MY OPINION. I'm not here to fight and I'm leaving this thread alone. I'm sorry you're not in a good mood today. Hope it gets better.
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Post by Galvatron »

Fuck. I'd proudly buy one of those. If they looked at me funny I'd just say, "What? At least it's not a fucking Jar Jar doll."
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

I guess i made it seems like i was bitching about the sexyness of the action figure,btw it made me remember about the Austin Powers one that was accidently shipped to regular toy store,parents whined about the text on the package (Do i make you horny baby?) when it was supposed to go to specialty comic book stores. :D
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Is there a full sized version?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.