Biblistic Selfnic Bastardism

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Sean Howard
Padawan Learner

Biblistic Selfnic Bastardism

Post by Sean Howard »

http://www.timecube.com

this is funny as hell. not so much for the crackpot theories, as for the repeated assertions that you are Stupid and Evil for not understanding them.

i'll eat my hat if anyone can manage to read the whole first page
Mr Flibble
Psychic Penguin

Post by Mr Flibble »

WTF?? The author of that site is clearly insane, I don't think there is a coherent sentence anywhere there.[/quote]
Morilore
Jedi Master

Post by Morilore »

Do you care to know that Cubic Creation
debunks the Word God and Word World of
the educated stupid human Word Animal?
Educators are teaching doom.
I charge academia, religion,
media and government with a
criminal act of collusion and
conspiracy against children.
USA on a path to cannibalism.
The 4 quadrant corners of the
Earth sphere rotate as a quad
spiraling helix - thus creating
4 simultaneous days per each
rotation and 4 simultaneous
years per 1 orbit around Sun.
Greenwich day is of stupidity.
I prefer the explanation that he is insane myself. It makes me laugh my ass off all the more.
"Guys, don't do that"
Zero
Jedi Council Member
Location: Trying to find the divide between real memories and false ones.

Post by Zero »

I want to kill the dipshit that made that site. That fucker claims I shouldn't even exist. My parents aren't of the same race, so I'm quite offended by ass holes bitching about interacial relations. This dipshit also makes a ton of claims with no backing at all. His claim of the 4 simultaneous days... does he understand what the fuck time even is? Being simultaneous means that they occur in the same period of time, so he's saying that 4 days occur in a day. What a fucktard...

It is quite obvious that he's just some ass hole who went schizo, and we should probably all feel sorry for him, but I just want to kill him right now...
Drunk Monkey
Padawan Learner

Post by Drunk Monkey »

Zero132132 wrote:I want to kill the dipshit that made that site. That fucker claims I shouldn't even exist. My parents aren't of the same race, so I'm quite offended by ass holes bitching about interacial relations. This dipshit also makes a ton of claims with no backing at all. His claim of the 4 simultaneous days... does he understand what the fuck time even is? Being simultaneous means that they occur in the same period of time, so he's saying that 4 days occur in a day. What a fucktard...

It is quite obvious that he's just some ass hole who went schizo, and we should probably all feel sorry for him, but I just want to kill him right now...
Maybe lock him up forever but not kill him even if he is a hateful bigoted son of a bitch.
Zero
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zero »

I don't actually think he ought to die, but I would like to kill him, if you know what I mean. Anger does things.
mauldooku
Jedi Master

Post by mauldooku »

I saw this years ago. Still hilarious.
Jaepheth
Jedi Master

Post by Jaepheth »

I was going to read the whole first page and call you on the hat eating... but it just keeps going.... and going.... MAKE IT STOP!!!!
Children of the Ancients
I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate the phone by 90 degrees and try again.
Zero
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zero »

I actually managed to read the whole thing. It doesn't appear to have any rational or relevant thing to say at all. Just keeps telling me I'm evil.
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Sean Howard wrote:i'll eat my hat if anyone can manage to read the whole first page
Eat your hat. I will be in the bathroom throwing up if anyone needs me.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Sean Howard
Padawan Learner

Post by Sean Howard »

Surlethe wrote:
Sean Howard wrote:i'll eat my hat if anyone can manage to read the whole first page
Eat your hat. I will be in the bathroom throwing up if anyone needs me.
DOH.... though I'm surprised you're actually alive...
Sean Howard
Padawan Learner

Post by Sean Howard »

Badme wrote:I saw this years ago. Still hilarious.
I thought it might be a bit dated, with all the references to The Clintons.

I'm starting to believe its a joke. Anyone that crazy couldn't possibly register a domain name and set up a website.... could they?
Sean Howard
Padawan Learner

Post by Sean Howard »

Jaepheth wrote:I was going to read the whole first page and call you on the hat eating... but it just keeps going.... and going.... MAKE IT STOP!!!!
did you miss this part:
Subject: TIME CUBE IS PROVEN BY TEACHER
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:54:04 EST
To: oray612959@earthlink.net

Dear Mr. Ray-

For a year now I have studied your Time Cube truths but have not been able to convince others of its reality (dumbasses). My mother is a teacher, and she said it was "nutty" and "stupid." But guess what- I cornered her, literally, in the living room one evening, and forced her to admit it.

IN ORDER TO GET HER TEACHING CERTIFICATE, SHE HAD TO SIGN AN AFFIDAVIT STATING THAT SHE WOULD UPHOLD THE GREENWICH MYTH UNTIL DEATH. I shit you not. It has been revealed.
wolveraptor
Sith Marauder

Post by wolveraptor »

AUGH! MY MIND!!
"If one needed proof that a guitar was more than wood and string, that a song was more than notes and words, and that a man could be more than a name and a few faded pictures, then Robert Johnson’s recordings were all one could ask for."

- Herb Bowie, Reason to Rock
Zero
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zero »

I'm not so sure it is. I'm sending an e-mail or two to the site's owner... I'll try and work shit out. I don't entirely understand how somebody that nuts could make a website, but hey... I plan to find out. Lol.
Junghalli
Sith Acolyte

Post by Junghalli »

I guess this is what Alan Ginsberg would sound like if he tried to write a physics paper. :lol:
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Looking at the DVD on sale, it made me think: Who did this guy have to blow to speak at Georgia Tech (or anything higher up than a Los Angeles street corner, for that matter)?
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Glimmervoid
Jedi Master
Location: Some were in the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm.

Re: Biblistic Selfnic Bastardism

Post by Glimmervoid »

i'll eat my hat if anyone can manage to read the whole first page
Well i failed.
Junghalli
Sith Acolyte

Post by Junghalli »

If you read through his rant he openly admits that he has been diagnosed as a schizophrenic.
I'm no psychiatrist but I could already tell he shows all the symptoms of mental illness. He believes he has been singled out to deliver some sort of truth or message to the world (he calls himself "the wisest human") and that there are dark shadowy forces trying to stop him. He's basically calling all society evil (because, of course, other people can tell he's crazy and react accordingly, so he feels totally isolated from it). You can see his diseased mind latching on to things like The Matrix and his cube time stuff. He goes on screaming about how we're all stupid and he's the only one who sees the world the way it really is, which I guess is what it must seem like to someone who'se having powerful delusions.
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

Wow. It reads like those Toynbee tiles, only even more delusional and 100 times as long.
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com
Zero
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zero »

This guy is quite obviously supremely delusional. I don't know why the hell I want to talk to him... I want to convince this nut that he's, at the least, a moron...
Junghalli
Sith Acolyte

Post by Junghalli »

Zero132132 wrote:This guy is quite obviously supremely delusional. I don't know why the hell I want to talk to him... I want to convince this nut that he's, at the least, a moron...
I just feel really sorry for him. This isn't some run of the mill creationist moron we've got here: this guy's trapped in some sort of nightmare world of his own delusions. He obviously needs some serious help.
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

I know it only as a joke from the Webcomic Series Bonus Stages. Lemme dig out the links...

Bonus Stage Main Site

Episode 7 "Cube" - It's not as funny as their later works, and the animation is not that good in these early episode.

Wikipedia on TImecube

Oh crap...it's quite possible the crankiest site in existence....
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Mr Flibble
Psychic Penguin

Post by Mr Flibble »

On further reading I have come to the conclusion that this site is either a hoax, or writing by a person sufering from mental illness, I feel sorry for this guy, he needs some help.
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

"some help?"

This guy could keep an army of psychoanalysts and psychotherapists in gravy for life

One man mental health industry..